Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

The Greatest Insult To Nigerians Is The PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Greatest Insult To Nigerians Is The PDP (346 Views)

Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars / Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' / The Greatest Insult To Nigerians Is PDP Seeking Return To Power —archbishop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Greatest Insult To Nigerians Is The PDP by Oluwabash(m): 2:52pm On Apr 16, 2018
In 1993, I had the opportunity of giving a keynote address at our conference in Abeokuta and I said if we didn’t do something about corruption, corruption will kill Nigeria and that is what we are experiencing gradually.

During this synod, I congratulated the president for having the ‘liver’ to talk about a war on corruption and allowing the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to do their work.

Those criticising this government, as far as I’m concerned, are wasting their time. Corruption is so endemic. I have said they should beam the searchlight on the civil service and other parastatals.

When people begin to say this administration is one-sided, they don’t know what they’re talking about. Face the side you see and deal with it; when the other side gets power, let them also face the other side.

I think the greatest insult to Nigerians is the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), when they start to talk about the fact that they want to return to power. The apology means nothing.

When Jesus said to Zacchaeus ‘salvation has come,’ Zacchaeus said he would give half of his belongings to the poor. Let the PDP return the loot; they have deprived Nigerians. What I expected to hear was that they wouldn’t seek power for another 10 years for them to show to Nigerians that they are truly repentant.

I think the fight against corruption must go on, in the church, anywhere. Let us all know and swallow the shame as a people. Let the searchlight beam everywhere.

God intends for us to be better people, that’s why we must strive to pursue peace and holiness, otherwise, there is no future. The fight against corruption is a war that we must win to keep Nigeria.

- Methodist Archbishop of Ibadan!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Greatest Insult To Nigerians Is The PDP by rusher14: 3:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
Truly, PDP should not even be considering the highest office considering the years of looting they commanded.

Anenih was Mr. Fix it. From his room he distributed funds goings to hundreds of millions of Naira...casually. As he does.

Ibori, still carries the pride and swagger. That swagger that hurts the undergraduate who has to walk miles just to get to class only to realise society doesn't give a Shi.t about scholarship.

There's a perpetual injunction that prevents Odili from facing trial.

Atiku with a criminal indictment in the USA dismisses the sentiments of the populace. He must be president and he'll migrate from party to party until his name is called.

FFK hasn't held a job in 3 years but he lives in oppulence.

But PDP says they are sorry.

They want to cuddle the purse once again. Never mind the fallout of their actions. Let someone else take the fall.

The tragedy of never learning might just befall the nation.

Close your eyes. No! open them and hope it was all a dream.
Re: The Greatest Insult To Nigerians Is The PDP by IVORY2009(m): 5:27pm On Apr 16, 2018
rusher14:
Truly, PDP should not even be considering the highest office considering the years of looting they commanded.

Anenih was Mr. Fix it. From his room he distributed funds goings to hundreds of millions of Naira...casually. As he does.

Ibori, still carries the pride and swagger. That swagger that hurts the undergraduate who has to walk miles just to get to class only to realise society doesn't give a Shi.t about scholarship.

There's a perpetual injunction that prevents Odili from facing trial.

Atiku with a criminal indictment in the USA dismisses the sentiments of the populace. He must be president and he'll migrate from party to party until his name is called.

FFK hasn't held a job in 3 years but he lives in oppulence.

But PDP says they are sorry.

They want to cuddle the purse once again. Never mind the fallout of their actions. Let someone else take the fall.

The tragedy of never learning might just befall the nation.

Close your eyes. No! open them and hope it was all a dream.

Rusher14 man grin

(1) (Reply)

Top Seven Parliamentarian Free-for-all In Nigeria / Yul Edochie Declares Presidential Aspiration / Libel: Shehu Sani Demands N5bn Compensation From El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.