Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,126 members, 7,849,510 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:03 PM

Politicians Preparing For 2019 But I’m Concerned With Security, Economy – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politicians Preparing For 2019 But I’m Concerned With Security, Economy – Buhari (613 Views)

49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos / "We Are Concerned With 2019 General Elections" - APC To Defectors / Herdsmen Killings: Fayose Storms Ipao Ekiti With Security Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Politicians Preparing For 2019 But I’m Concerned With Security, Economy – Buhari by AnotherZik: 5:48pm On Apr 16, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday at 10, Downing Street, London held a bilateral meeting with British Prime Minister, Theresa May, in the course of which the three-pronged focus of his administration featured prominently, according to a statement issued by presidential spokesman, Femi Adesina.

“We campaigned on three major issues, to secure the country, revive the economy and fight corruption,” Buhari said, adding that, “We have elections next year, politicians are already preoccupied with the polls, but I am bothered more about security and the economy”.

Read more: https://newsworth.ng/politicians-preoccupied-2019-im-concerned-security-economy-buhari/
Re: Politicians Preparing For 2019 But I’m Concerned With Security, Economy – Buhari by amaechi1: 5:52pm On Apr 16, 2018
True talk Mr President!

2 Likes

Re: Politicians Preparing For 2019 But I’m Concerned With Security, Economy – Buhari by Okoroawusa: 5:55pm On Apr 16, 2018
The best President Nigeria ever had

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Politicians Preparing For 2019 But I’m Concerned With Security, Economy – Buhari by CilicMarin: 5:58pm On Apr 16, 2018
We Trust You Mr. President.

May God Be With You As You Rebuild Nigeria.

PMB 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Politicians Preparing For 2019 But I’m Concerned With Security, Economy – Buhari by agriboom: 5:59pm On Apr 16, 2018
Re: Politicians Preparing For 2019 But I’m Concerned With Security, Economy – Buhari by eTECTIVe(m): 6:01pm On Apr 16, 2018
So U are not also preparing abi? Since U and ur fellow zombies claimd to have done so well, y den does d economy nd security bother U?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Politicians Preparing For 2019 But I’m Concerned With Security, Economy – Buhari by thesicilian: 6:05pm On Apr 16, 2018
amaechi1:
True talk Mr President!
Okoroawusa:
The best President Nigeria ever had
CilicMarin:
We Trust You Mr. President.

May God Be With You As You Rebuild Nigeria.

PMB 2023
May your lives, families and businesses be run exactly the same way "Mr. President" has run this country in the past 3 years!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Politicians Preparing For 2019 But I’m Concerned With Security, Economy – Buhari by 4kDdullard: 6:08pm On Apr 16, 2018
Prepare for your retirement

1 Like

Re: Politicians Preparing For 2019 But I’m Concerned With Security, Economy – Buhari by tomakint: 6:08pm On Apr 16, 2018
This man is a big joke grin grin grin cheesy cheesy I can't believe what I am reading. You focused on security and economy yet Boko haram and their Fulani Herdsman partners in crime are still killing people like rams and goats everywhere, bombs are still blowing people to shreds while on the economic side, companies are laying off staff like kilode and the likes yet this funny man is talking of one yeye focus grin grin cheesy grin Kai Buhari

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Politicians Preparing For 2019 But I’m Concerned With Security, Economy – Buhari by hrykanu231(m): 6:16pm On Apr 16, 2018
I guess the elections he has aspirations for is not next year(2019). He has failed on virtually every front, security(Boko harm and the killer herdsmen) are still causing havoc, the economy is not where it used to be(the price of good and services are even higher under his administration e.g rice).
He should atleast endeavour to tell the truth for once...

Kendrace, I pray God heals you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politicians Preparing For 2019 But I’m Concerned With Security, Economy – Buhari by Okoroawusa: 6:22pm On Apr 16, 2018
thesicilian:

May your lives, families and businesses be run exactly the same way "Mr. President" has run this country in the past 3 years!
Amen!
May your life,family and business be run exactly the same way PDP ran Nigeria for 16 years!
say amen.
You think say na only you sabi pray?
Re: Politicians Preparing For 2019 But I’m Concerned With Security, Economy – Buhari by dunkem21(m): 6:24pm On Apr 16, 2018
Somebody wey don declare to contest tay tay cheesy
Re: Politicians Preparing For 2019 But I’m Concerned With Security, Economy – Buhari by thesicilian: 6:28pm On Apr 16, 2018
Re: Politicians Preparing For 2019 But I’m Concerned With Security, Economy – Buhari by thesicilian: 6:30pm On Apr 16, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Amen!
Good. And so shall it be for ever and ever!

May your life,family and business be run exactly the same way PDP ran Nigeria for 16 years!
say amen.
You think say na only you sabi pray?
This only works for those who support(ed) PDP. I don't expect you to be smart enough to see that, though.
Re: Politicians Preparing For 2019 But I’m Concerned With Security, Economy – Buhari by buhariguy(m): 6:30pm On Apr 16, 2018
My guy knows how to provoke idiotic pigs of Biafra

1 Like

Re: Politicians Preparing For 2019 But I’m Concerned With Security, Economy – Buhari by Okoroawusa: 6:31pm On Apr 16, 2018
thesicilian:
Good. And so shall it be.
Am waiting for your amen.
Re: Politicians Preparing For 2019 But I’m Concerned With Security, Economy – Buhari by Okoroawusa: 6:34pm On Apr 16, 2018
thesicilian:

Good. And so shall it be for ever and ever!

This only works for those who support(ed) PDP. I don't expect you to be smart enough to see that, though.
Who is talking about supporting PDP or APC in this prayer session?
We r just praying for ourselves
Just say amen
Re: Politicians Preparing For 2019 But I’m Concerned With Security, Economy – Buhari by deltaisgreat: 11:23pm On Apr 16, 2018
The two important that you claim to show most concern are the areas you failed calamitously. You better don't bother to prepare because you gana fail woefully in next year's election. You're already know that sounds allows your hope is on INEC to Rigg you in to remain in asorock beyond next year. God is in control sha

(1) (Reply)

Buhari: Alot of Nigerian haven’t been to school— they want to sit and do nothing / Check Out Photos of Senator Dino Melaye Exotic Cars / IPOB: Call To Protest Against Dictator Jihadist Buhari Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.