Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos (56910 Views)

Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) / Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) / MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos by dainformant(m): 8:05am On Nov 01, 2018
Supporters of an imprisoned Shiite cleric on Wednesday said they had begun burying dozens of people they say were killed in clashes with the Nigerian security forces.

The Islamic Movement of Nigeria (IMN) said 49 of its members lost their lives since Saturday, contrasting the military's official death toll of six.

The army and police fired live bullets at crowds who marched near and in the capital, Abuja, protesting for the release of IMN leader Ibrahim Zakzaky, who has been in custody since 2015.

In Mararaba village, in Nasarawa state just over the border from the Federal Capital Territory, mourners gathered in preparation for the burial of 20 victims.

AFP reporters counted the white-shrouded bodies, as IMN members and tearful family members of the deceased gathered to pay their final respects.

"These are the victims the Nigerian Army attacked on Monday at Kugbo security check point on our way to Abuja," said IMN member Abdullahi Mohammad Musa.

The group's spokesperson, Ibrahim Musa, said separately that another burial for six people was held in the northern city of Zaria.

"We are feeling bad, we are feeling wronged, we are oppressed," he added.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/49-dead-shiite-members-buried-after-clash-with-security-operatives-in-abuja.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 01, 2018
Chai

Thus said no matter how it happened or why it happened I don't care. All I'll say is.....

Only a fool faces guns and bullets with stones and bottles.
Shibaraba.... I trust my leg. At the sound of corking I don dey my door mouth. Before I hear gboa I don dey watch highlights for news. No time.

If na one on one I go kneel down raise my hands close my eyes dey beg. The dead tell no tales

174 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos by SarkinYarki: 8:09am On Nov 01, 2018
Buhari will never go unpunished

195 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos by Blakjewelry(m): 8:13am On Nov 01, 2018
these are real people with people who loves and will miss. I don't know when we will start to the right thing in this country

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos by LilSmith55(m): 8:17am On Nov 01, 2018
God, let these people cont to be peaceful, we dnt want anoda Boko Haram or Herdsman

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos by Racoon(m): 8:18am On Nov 01, 2018
A serious security issue is brewing up with this shites debacle.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos by oilPUSSY(f): 8:20am On Nov 01, 2018
It shall not be well with anybody supporting Buhari after seeing all these killings.
Keep supporting him, but be rest assured that you are likely to be his victim tomorrow.
Buhari once licked the feet of Elzakzaky just to get their votes, now this is how he's paying them back by slaughtering them as if they are not humans.

If Buhari could sink so low to kill his fellow Muslims simply because their ideology differs, then what would be the fate of Nigerian Christians if Buhari gets back to Aso rock ?
I hope he won't declare " Operation wipe them all" because he won't need anybody votes again by then.

We are in a serious trouble in this country . God help us.

134 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos by Seconsol92(m): 8:23am On Nov 01, 2018
Nawao...A government meant to protect its citizens is now the nightmare of its citizens.

See my signature

25 Likes

Re: 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos by thorpido(m): 8:23am On Nov 01, 2018
They wasted their lives.Sadly,there are no virgins for them.
Their deaths were extra-judicial killings though.The security system didn't have to take their lives.

9 Likes

Re: 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos by OfficialAPCNig: 8:32am On Nov 01, 2018
75 Christians massacred in Kaduna, 49 Shi'ites massacred in Abuja. 2 core jihadists massacring innocent people for their allah

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos by Groovenaija360(m): 12:16pm On Nov 01, 2018
Muslims and killing are like 5 & 6

No wonder Buhari is not moved at all.

To tell you how dumb they are, they will still vote for their killer come 2019.

God forbid

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos by salbis(m): 12:17pm On Nov 01, 2018
Enough of this nonsense please. This Buhari of a man must go!

4 Likes

Re: 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos by queenbetsy(f): 12:17pm On Nov 01, 2018
It is well undecided

Honestly... I don't know what to say to this.

ishowdotgmail:
No one should mention Buhari's name ooo
Buhari oooooooooo tongue

5 Likes

Re: 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos by ishowdotgmail(m): 12:17pm On Nov 01, 2018
Re: 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos by lilkech(m): 12:18pm On Nov 01, 2018
and so?

isn’t this the same way the army murdered all those ‘peaceful’ ipob protesters?

Why the outrage? Isn’t this now a norm in today’s Nigeria?

See, if you value your life today don’t go out and protest against the Nigerian Federal Government tomorrow

It’s as simple as that

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos by MorataFC: 12:18pm On Nov 01, 2018
Pathetic
Re: 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos by MorataFC: 12:18pm On Nov 01, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
hmmm
Re: 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos by ITbomb(m): 12:19pm On Nov 01, 2018
End the killings
Every Nigerian life matters
Respect rule of law
Send the dullardrous back to Duara

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos by CilicMarin: 12:19pm On Nov 01, 2018
Na wah oo! It was all started with Jonathan

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos by abjisperson(m): 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2018
army said only 4 died...i guess the other corpse are mannequins(bbgrills)

8 Likes

Re: 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos by Glorylynn: 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2018
Flash me if you have an old quora account,I have an offer for you 0/8/1/5/5/9/5/3/9/0/5
Re: 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos by Richdad50(m): 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2018
you will never find an old rich shite male there. only okada and suya sellers. shame on shites and all of them

1 Like

Re: 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos by 1x2x3: 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2018
Shibaraba:
Chai

Thus said no matter how it happened or why it happened I don't care. All I'll say is.....

Shibaraba.... I trust my leg. At the sound of corking I don dey my door mouth. Before I hear gboa I don dey watch highlights for news. No time.

If na one on one I go kneel down raise my hands close my eyes dey beg. The dead tell no tales

Cowardice. I rather die for what I believe in than live the life of a coward. Your type go deny Christ or whatever you believe in just to be alive suffering alive rather.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos by Nnemuka(f): 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2018
RIP to the shia muslims abi shiites.....

Your president doesnt care and your lives were not as useful as the lives of cattle...
when a man dies, we kill cow but in this regime when a cow dies we take lives.

Only country where peaceful unarmed protesters are killed. useless country

4 Likes

Re: 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos by Omeokachie: 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2018
And the government said only 3 people died!

3 Likes

Re: 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos by greggng: 12:21pm On Nov 01, 2018
I will still vote buhari but my worry is why is it difficult to release this man....I hope we don't have to fight another bokoharam set

2 Likes

Re: 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos by Uyi168: 12:22pm On Nov 01, 2018
Shibaraba:
Chai

shut up...

3 Likes

Re: 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos by Slymonster(m): 12:23pm On Nov 01, 2018
This is what Nigeria soldiers are good at. Killing people that are not arm with guns. Boko haram comes and then they run away.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin / 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family / Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.