Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

BBNaija: Tobi Wins ‘Ultimate Head Of House’ - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tobi Wins ‘Ultimate Head Of House’ (27171 Views)

BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Reveals How Much He Earns Annually As Banker / BBNaija Tobi Bakre – I Started Having Sex At 12, Had Gonorrhea At 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Wins ‘Ultimate Head Of House’ by enonche85(m): 7:38pm On Apr 16, 2018
MizFrances:
Alex bought votes sha. I'm happy she didn't win it.

How did she buy the votes?
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Wins ‘Ultimate Head Of House’ by TVTKOKO(m): 7:41pm On Apr 16, 2018
ObinnaT:

Same as Tobi. It was via an instagram likes.
Just shut the hell up! Tobi has over 200,000 instagram followers so why should he buy likes The only person that obviously bought likes is Alexx

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Wins ‘Ultimate Head Of House’ by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Watagwan babe. How are you?
I'm fyn just trying to make my hour count cry

How are you doing ?
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Wins ‘Ultimate Head Of House’ by YorubaEmir: 8:05pm On Apr 16, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
Whether any force likes it or not, THIS BOY IS DEFINITELY TAKING THE SECOND PLACE.

All those fools supporting that short ugly, rude and arrogant OSU bìtch are just doing so for senseless-selfie reasons.
Being a feminist
For the stupìd drama
And some, they just voting because ceeci is their own (igbo).
Nigerian ladies are generally not rude, arrogant and intolerant and I hope people won't encourage bad attitude by voting for ceeci.

I don't care about whoever wins the prize as long as it is not ceeci.

I just like the fact that Yorubas are not bigots.
Yorubas don't play senseless tribalism.
If Yorubas do so, Miracle won't even win the prize.

Hahahahaha chai
Joblessness is a disease. Even calling your fellow voters fools cause you like okro and they prefer egusi.

Shameful thing is that you have to carry the matter for your head as if it's a business venture and you are the CEO and knowing all the contestants just like the back of your hands shows how jobless you're
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Wins ‘Ultimate Head Of House’ by samzzycash(m): 8:05pm On Apr 16, 2018
I swear down the funniest shit I have seen so far this year is cee c fans seeing tobi as no threat. They now see it as a competition between miracle and cee c.
I laugh in evil powers they obviously have no clue. Tobi has got the fan base to win this competition all they need is just to turn up for finals which I'm sure they will. But miracle guy is too hot though nevertheless miracle and tobi will be the last two standing. No be who first submit exam dey get first class..
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Wins ‘Ultimate Head Of House’ by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 16, 2018
YorubaEmir:

Hahahahaha chai
Joblessness is a disease. Even calling your fellow voters fools cause you like okro and they prefer egusi.

Shameful thing is that you have to carry the matter for your head as if it's a business venture and you are the CEO and knowing all the contestants just like the back of your hands shows how jobless you're
Really?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Wins ‘Ultimate Head Of House’ by kenex4ever(m): 8:09pm On Apr 16, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
Whether any force likes it or not, THIS BOY IS DEFINITELY TAKING THE SECOND PLACE.

All those fools supporting that short ugly, rude and arrogant OSU bìtch are just doing so for senseless-selfie reasons.
Being a feminist
For the stupìd drama
Nigerian ladies are generally not rude, arrogant and intolerant and I hope people won't encourage bad attitude by voting for ceeci.

If Yorubas do so, Miracle won't even win the prize because igbos will have divided votes between for other housemates.
Igbos should stop being bitter, envious and jealous of Yorubas. Person wey pass you don pass you tongue

You should ask yourself how many your brothers can vote #30 per vote? If they could, Teddy A won't be home because he was loved by afonjas. The few votes he got is probably from other tribes.

This one thinks his people control bbnaija votes.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Wins ‘Ultimate Head Of House’ by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 16, 2018
kenex4ever:

You should ask yourself how many your brothers can vote #30 per vote? If they could, Teddy A won't be home because he was loved by afonjas. The few votes he got is probably from other tribes.

This one thinks his people control bbnaija votes.

Ọ́dẹ́
So, it's OSU-ALUSI people that controls it? Mumu keep deceiving yourself grin
You people won't just stop disgracing your linage online
Yeye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Wins ‘Ultimate Head Of House’ by CSTR1003: 8:12pm On Apr 16, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

All those fools supporting that short ugly, rude and arrogant OSU bìtch are just doing so for senseless-selfie reasons which includes;
Being a feminist
For the stupìd drama

If Yorubas do so, Miracle won't even win the prize because igbos will have divided votes between for other housemates.
Igbos should stop being bitter, envious and jealous of Yorubas. Person wey pass you don pass you tongue
You need help.

I won't be surprised if it is an igbo man that is your employer.

People can be ungrateful like that.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Wins ‘Ultimate Head Of House’ by akum78: 8:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
Congrats Shaaa ..
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Wins ‘Ultimate Head Of House’ by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
CSTR1003:

You need help.

I won't be surprised if it is an igbo man that is your employer.

People can be ungrateful like that.
Lol
When i even have 2 osu girls as sales rep.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Wins ‘Ultimate Head Of House’ by kenex4ever(m): 8:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Ọ́dẹ́
So, it's OSU-ALUSI people that controls it? Mumu grin
You people won't just stop disgracing your linage online
Yeye

Arrogance is written all over you.

Bitter soul

Get a life bro.

Life does not end in that Bush you are pooing right now in ogbomoso.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Wins ‘Ultimate Head Of House’ by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 16, 2018
kenex4ever:

Arrogance is written all over you.

Bitter soul

Get a life bro.

Life does not end in that Bush you are pooing right now in ogbomoso.
Arrogance is in every osu's gene.
It's you people's trademark.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Wins ‘Ultimate Head Of House’ by bigfish3k: 8:23pm On Apr 16, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

All those fools supporting that short ugly, rude and arrogant OSU bìtch are just doing so for senseless-selfie reasons which includes;
Being a feminist
For the stupìd drama

its ur tribe that is envying igbos
remember that igbos are indispensable in Nigeria but ur tribe is dispensable
remember that any Yoruba that is beautiful is fondly referred to as "omo jo Igbo" by ur fellow yorubas. and that person will be proud and happy about it "omo jo Igbo" means Yoruba wey look like igbo
all of u are Igbo wanna be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Wins ‘Ultimate Head Of House’ by Zico5(m): 8:28pm On Apr 16, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Being a feminist
For the stupìd drama

Three gbosa for u. I thought as well. Igbo wetin, the gap between us is too wide. we be their baba in every area

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Wins ‘Ultimate Head Of House’ by kenex4ever(m): 8:52pm On Apr 16, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Arrogance is in every osu's gene.
It's you people's trademark.
No Igbo is as ill-mannered as you and ur likes.

And hey, OSU are non igbos like you that came to settle in igboland ages ago and can't remember where they are from. There are a lot Afonja OSUs that are scattered all over igboland. So u are the OSU here. Come and carry your forgotten OSU brothers
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Wins ‘Ultimate Head Of House’ by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 16, 2018
kenex4ever:
No Igbo is as ill-mannered as you and ur likes.

And hey, OSU are non igbos like you that came to settle in igboland ages ago and can't remember where they are from. There are a lot Afonja OSUs that are scattered all over igboland. So u are the OSU here. Come and carry your forgotten OSU brothers
Shut up osu.
Bloody Osu ipob forming porsh grin
Olódo
OSU ALUSI ORU UME

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Wins ‘Ultimate Head Of House’ by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2018
bigfish3k:

its ur tribe that is envying igbos
remember that igbos are indispensable in Nigeria but ur tribe is dispensable
remember that any Yoruba that is beautiful is fondly referred to as "omo jo Igbo" by ur fellow yorubas. and that person will be proud and happy about it "omo jo Igbo" means Yoruba wey look like igbo
all of u are Igbo wanna be
Lol
See cave osu man blabbing fuckery.
Where did you get this senseless omo jo Igbo from? Must have been what your fellow osu clans used to learn Yoruba Language. Keep deceiving yourselves grin ordinary 5% people OSU!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Wins ‘Ultimate Head Of House’ by Enemyofpeace: 9:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
Meekdon:
cc: lalasticlala
abeg abeg no make me vex, we are talking about human beings here
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Wins ‘Ultimate Head Of House’ by Enemyofpeace: 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Lol
Where did you get this senseless omo jo Igbo from? Must have been what your fellow osu clans used to learn Yoruba Language. Keep deceiving yourselves grin ordinary 5% people OSU!
savage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Wins ‘Ultimate Head Of House’ by ki12: 10:10pm On Apr 16, 2018
tribalistic voting cost us bigbrother Africa
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Wins ‘Ultimate Head Of House’ by DonFreshmoney(m): 10:48pm On Apr 16, 2018
Tundeobama:
Good evening ladies and gentlemen, happy Sunday all, I humbly plead wit u all to vote our outstanding Tobi TO FINAL BBNAIJA. E.G Tobi TO 35052 SPREAD OUT, TNX ALL.

It's VOTE Tobi to 32052 please
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Wins ‘Ultimate Head Of House’ by emmanuelex1(m): 11:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
you spoke against tribalism but your final words made you an ambassador of tribalism
IgbosAreOsus:

Being a feminist
For the stupìd drama

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Wins ‘Ultimate Head Of House’ by mydas01: 8:10am On Apr 17, 2018
Every area like yahoo and ritual killing abi
Zico5:

Three gbosa for u. I thought as well. Igbo wetin, the gap between us is too wide. we be their baba in every area
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Wins ‘Ultimate Head Of House’ by mydas01: 8:11am On Apr 17, 2018
Emir of ekiti, we have heard you.. Tozo
IgbosAreOsus:

Lol
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Wins ‘Ultimate Head Of House’ by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 17, 2018
mydas01:
Emir of ekiti, we have heard you.. Tozo
Igwe of osu clan of Abia. Please get a job.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Wins ‘Ultimate Head Of House’ by mydas01: 9:44am On Apr 17, 2018
I'm sure you heard the word osu and started masturbating to it... Please go and learn it's meaning.. Mumuni.... Yoruba slave... Ofe mmanu
IgbosAreOsus:

Igwe of osu clan of Abia. Please get a job.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Wins ‘Ultimate Head Of House’ by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 17, 2018
mydas01:
I'm sure you heard the word osu and started masturbating to it... Please go and learn it's meaning.. Mumuni.... Yoruba slave... Ofe mmanu
Shut Ewu

Senseless osu ipob
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Wins ‘Ultimate Head Of House’ by wiatmppgryar: 10:44am On Apr 17, 2018
John Get over The big apple Reply to Canter: I AM JUST DOUBLE

Dark night issues Donnie Jones Jerseys your Knicks. John plus the Knicks get a great deal of grudges, let alone your 50+ three-way three-way enhances inside 1. 0 interval, as well as your scandals really along with The big apple. Previous there is much surprise, Kanter explained John "I never proper care whom anyone Donnel Pumphrey [b]Jalen Generators Jerseys Jerseys[/b] are generally. Your Jason Kelce Jerseys NFL Jerseys double, your king, as well as your romantic... Harold Carmichael Jerseys It's impossible to bully people. ” John answered by simply expressing, “I are your emperor, my lady will be the king, our little girl will be the romantic, consequently many of us have about three headings in your family members. ” Right now, John place on Some dark-colored shoes or boots, guiding your sneakers, explained "I Isaac Seumalo Jerseys are, your emperor. " (I AM JUST DOUBLE. )#) However, Kanter would not participate in right now.

The truth is, the action course of action won't Jake Elliott Jerseys have to have excessive to travel straight into facts. Your energy big difference relating to the Cavaliers plus the Knicks remains to be reasonably significant. During the action, while using Cavaliers, your Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys John can be more challenging, the other fraction needed Philadelphia Eagles an entire six to eight units along with tranquil. Usually demonstrate high-impact reports. Though the nearly all interesting time inside sport is just not a new go nevertheless a new dunk. Inside subsequent fraction the other . 5 units, Korver won a new back-court rob along with presented John John a new frontcourt. John built a new whipping inside frontcourt versus Beasley. Fletcher Cox Jerseys John more rapid your soccer ball along with did start to find your soccer ball. Besley quickly found your soccer ball along with recognized in any other case. Can become a new qualifications Herman Edwards Jerseys aboard - John air flow Dorial Green-Beckham Jerseys following soccer ball steps in the atmosphere, sliding inside air flow, one-handed lovely dunk! Right now, Madison Back yards simmered inside viewers along with grew to be your ultimate example in the total sport. While John got relaxed inside closing instant in the very last fraction along with relaxed, the modern Yorkers again routed kind regards to the traveling to team's double for you to confirm that they ended up being in fact your "king involving The big apple. " Go with, John picture 7 involving 07, twenty six things, 6 rebounds along with 11 helps, the 1st single-season credit rating 800 + 2000 + 800 + rebounds along with helps.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Wins ‘Ultimate Head Of House’ by bigfish3k: 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Lol

I got it from ur fellow yorubas. or do u want to claim that u haven't heard it before. any Yoruba clean girl is called "omo jo Igbo" girl wey fine like Igbo, any dirty girl is referred to as "Yoruba girl" "omo alata"
am not blabbing. everyone knows that without igbos there will be no Nigeria that's why u all always ready to sacrifice ur sons and daughters in battle fronts to make sure igbos remain in Nigeria. nobody can ever do that for ur tribe if u decide to leave. so we igbos are special. think about it

am happy we are 5% in corruption, nepotism, mediocrity, under development, illiteracy, medical tourism, tribalism, religious strife, hunger, bad economy, recession, inflation, fuel scarcity, suicide bombings, Fulani herdsmen killings, boko haram killings, incompetent leadership, in the shithole that Nigeria is today we contributed only 5%, why ur sophisticated tribe contributed a whopping 97%. so its not something to be proud of. shame on u and that ur tribe for the ills of this country
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Wins ‘Ultimate Head Of House’ by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 17, 2018
bigfish3k:

I got it from ur fellow yorubas. or do u want to claim that u haven't heard it before. any Yoruba clean girl is called "omo jo Igbo" girl wey fine like Igbo, any dirty girl is referred to as "Yoruba girl" "omo alata"
am not blabbing. everyone knows that without igbos there will be no Nigeria that's why u all always ready to sacrifice ur sons and daughters in battle fronts to make sure igbos remain in Nigeria. nobody can ever do that for ur tribe if u decide to leave. so we igbos are special. think about it

am happy we are 5% in corruption, nepotism, mediocrity, under development, illiteracy, medical tourism, tribalism, religious strife, hunger, bad economy, recession, inflation, fuel scarcity, suicide bombings, Fulani herdsmen killings, boko haram killings, incompetent leadership, in the shithole that Nigeria is today we contributed only 5%, why ur sophisticated tribe contributed a whopping 97%. so its not something to be proud of. shame on u and that ur tribe for the ills of this country
Bloody liar
omo to jor ibo kor, omo to jor ghana ni. Keep fooling yourself.

see typical ibo girl
physique =
uncouth
rude
arrogant
yam leg
hairy chest
loose toto etc
I cant even count the number of ibo girls i have slayed... yeye

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Wins ‘Ultimate Head Of House’ by bigfish3k: 5:42pm On Apr 17, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Bloody liar
omo to jor ibo kor, omo to jor ghana ni. Keep fooling yourself.

see typical ibo girl
physique =
uncouth
rude
arrogant
yam leg
hairy chest
loose toto etc
I cant even count the number of ibo girls i have slayed... yeye

u know am not lying, say the truth and the truth shall set u free. our girls are not "omo alata". its ur girls that are
its petty of u to say u slayed ibo girls.
so u don't think I have slayed Yoruba girls too.

our girls have all these bad attributes and ur boys are rushing to marry them. and all other yorubas give them maximum respect for being able to marry an Igbo girl.
admit it , we are too much

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday / Arin: Why Angel, Sammie’s Relationship Will Not Work / #bbnaija: Khloe Talks About Her Perceived Hate For Alex And Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.