Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,907 members, 7,952,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:17 PM

Paddy Adenuga Agrees To Be Jailed Instead Of Marrying His Ex - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paddy Adenuga Agrees To Be Jailed Instead Of Marrying His Ex (38656 Views)

Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women / Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son / Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paddy Adenuga Agrees To Be Jailed Instead Of Marrying His Ex by Adebowale89(m): 2:21pm On Apr 17, 2018
I won't hate my ex for one reason, if she don't broke my heart, I wouldn't have meet this industrious, Godfearing, highly discipline, intelligent focus&determined unprecedented princess of mine. I have never regret for once meeting her, thanks to my ex for misbehaving
Re: Paddy Adenuga Agrees To Be Jailed Instead Of Marrying His Ex by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 17, 2018
IamD18:
-People claims to hate their EX.
-Everyone claims that his/her Ex caused the problem.
-Most fellows don't wish their Ex good.
-They keep mocking and hating their Exes on social media.

Even the ones that cheated and caused their splitting

Wish them well and move on.

Hello, you typed what's on your mind but deviated from the subject.

Paddy never said he hate his ex. He simply said he can't marry her.

Not marrying someone doesn't mean you hate her.

So the focus is on "marrying an ex" and not "hating an ex".
Re: Paddy Adenuga Agrees To Be Jailed Instead Of Marrying His Ex by Kendrick80(m): 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
Jail
Re: Paddy Adenuga Agrees To Be Jailed Instead Of Marrying His Ex by PapiFlin(m): 8:19pm On Apr 17, 2018
IamD18:
-People claims to hate their EX.
-Everyone claims that his/her Ex caused the problem.
-Most fellows don't wish their Ex good.
-They keep mocking and hating their Exes on social media.

Even the ones that cheated and caused their splitting.

My question is Who are these Exes people are hating? , No be dem still de form, my ex did this...My ex did that on social media.

No one should mock, hate or wish his/her ex bad.

They were in your lives for a reason, either to be a blessing or a lesson.

Wish them well and move on.

one chilled smirnoff for you
Re: Paddy Adenuga Agrees To Be Jailed Instead Of Marrying His Ex by Qsscruz(m): 11:07pm On Apr 17, 2018
youngbelieve:
grin grin grin I'll marry my ex ooo
We never miss the water until the well runs dry.. You must have misbehaved in the relationship..
Re: Paddy Adenuga Agrees To Be Jailed Instead Of Marrying His Ex by youngbelieve(f): 10:56am On Apr 18, 2018
Qsscruz:

We never miss the water until the well runs dry.. You must have misbehaved in the relationship..

Nah!! No one did. Let's jus say that some things are never meant to be no matter how perfect they seem.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Customers, Bank Staff Fight Over BVN Registration / Mike Adenuga: 12 Things You Didn’t Know About Him / Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.