Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Laura Ikeji Explains That She's Still In Disbelief She Married Ogbonna Kanu - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Explains That She's Still In Disbelief She Married Ogbonna Kanu (40492 Views)

Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child / When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) / Ogbonna Kanu Slammed After Amara Kanu Called Him Oloshi Oloriburuku, Borrow Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Explains That She's Still In Disbelief She Married Ogbonna Kanu by americanson: 12:33pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
Investment of 500.000.000 is needed in my transport business

5 location terminal that worth N250 Million
30 Toyota hiace bus that goes for 7.000.000=210Million
Others=40Million

Investors needed

But no copyright in my business I beg una
You came to my thread, derailed it, had me banned, even boast that I will never enjoy my thread... you will never get that investor. Real business minded person should know how to raise and bootstrap. Your dream will NEVER materialize... and that business will never see the light of the day.
Re: Laura Ikeji Explains That She's Still In Disbelief She Married Ogbonna Kanu by Lifeofpolice1(m): 12:37pm On Apr 17, 2018
americanson:
You came to my thread, derailed it, had me banned, even boast that I will never enjoy my thread... you will never get that investor. Real business minded person should know how to raise and bootstrap. Your dream will NEVER materialize... and that business will never see the light of the day.
you were banned but you are access Nl with another account which is against Rule No.19
But I will have mercy on your behalf
Re: Laura Ikeji Explains That She's Still In Disbelief She Married Ogbonna Kanu by BiafranDel: 12:37pm On Apr 17, 2018
giftlygifted:
Wetin I go do now.
lol you are guilty and charged for oppression. so therefore na to call mr eazi so e go help us call police for your . . . . . lipsrsealed grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Explains That She's Still In Disbelief She Married Ogbonna Kanu by Niphemy22: 12:39pm On Apr 17, 2018
grin
BiafranDel:
on behalf of nairaland males i apologize for our inability to comprehend your statement. i hope it wont be of the utmost inconvenience if you can kindly rephrase your statement for better understanding. thanks
Re: Laura Ikeji Explains That She's Still In Disbelief She Married Ogbonna Kanu by darlingnuel(m): 12:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
pweshboi:
Una dey knack unaself dey call una self best friend abi? Hiannnn una dey different relationship, but una dey do legbegbe
iPhone 1 Legbegbe... iPhone 2 Legbegbe... So Legbegbe means to se.x someone. I've learnt something new today
Re: Laura Ikeji Explains That She's Still In Disbelief She Married Ogbonna Kanu by americanson: 12:50pm On Apr 17, 2018
fork off dimwit...
Lifeofpolice1:
you were banned but you are access Nl with another account which is against Rule No.19
But I will have mercy on your behalf

Re: Laura Ikeji Explains That She's Still In Disbelief She Married Ogbonna Kanu by nelsonebby(m): 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2018
Is she the owner of the store at lekki Same name
Re: Laura Ikeji Explains That She's Still In Disbelief She Married Ogbonna Kanu by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 17, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Awww so sweet I like him.... he respect women and respect his wife more very cool man kiss congrats darling kiss ......go girl make sure you hold him tight cool
Now u are advising her to hold him tight, later u will come here and say men shouldn't exist.
Most times I see Ur comments what comes to my mind is someone living two different lives, one with the fingers bashing men on internet & forming porch and the true self in reality running after men.
Ur confusion is like zee world...extraordinary everyday.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Explains That She's Still In Disbelief She Married Ogbonna Kanu by Nelsoncutie(m): 1:01pm On Apr 17, 2018
giftlygifted:
Girls with big behinds be wondering why their boyfriend is backward in life.
Babe, that guy ain't going nowhere

You've got a "cute" sense of humour!!

I kud walk through d universe just in search of you if you ain't yet taken! #winks#
Re: Laura Ikeji Explains That She's Still In Disbelief She Married Ogbonna Kanu by ogtavia(m): 1:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
between this one and uriel from the big brother reality show,i don't know who is more dumb and stupid...old bimbos lying to themselves about their reality.
Re: Laura Ikeji Explains That She's Still In Disbelief She Married Ogbonna Kanu by alebz007: 2:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
Dude, how do u hope to get patronage?
Lifeofpolice1:

Others=40Million

Investors needed

Re: Laura Ikeji Explains That She's Still In Disbelief She Married Ogbonna Kanu by Lifeofpolice1(m): 2:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
alebz007:
Dude, how do u hope to get patronage?
you don't know the power of transportation business and how rich you can be through it

I am not into it because of the profit but to serve my people by providing the safest transport in Nigeria and west Africa
Re: Laura Ikeji Explains That She's Still In Disbelief She Married Ogbonna Kanu by pmc01(m): 2:39pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:

Others=40Million

Investors needed

Can you be clearer young man?
500 million is no small money.
Re: Laura Ikeji Explains That She's Still In Disbelief She Married Ogbonna Kanu by Hades2016(m): 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Awww so sweet I like him.... he respect women and respect his wife more very cool man kiss congrats darling kiss ......go girl make sure you hold him tight cool
hold him tight with what

Re: Laura Ikeji Explains That She's Still In Disbelief She Married Ogbonna Kanu by chijoy7(f): 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
from coke to fanta
Re: Laura Ikeji Explains That She's Still In Disbelief She Married Ogbonna Kanu by phemmyfour: 3:49pm On Apr 17, 2018
giftlygifted:
Girls with big behinds be wondering why their boyfriend is backward in life.
Babe, that guy ain't going nowhere
such a gifted boobs you have there
Re: Laura Ikeji Explains That She's Still In Disbelief She Married Ogbonna Kanu by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
giftlygifted:
Wetin I go do now.
only u carry those load for chest.dhere is God oocheesy.
Re: Laura Ikeji Explains That She's Still In Disbelief She Married Ogbonna Kanu by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 17, 2018
You are chatting with a man, the red flags are there cheesy
lefulefu:
only u carry those load for chest.dhere is God oocheesy.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Explains That She's Still In Disbelief She Married Ogbonna Kanu by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
DonPiiko:
You are chatting with a man, the red flags are there cheesy
no wonder he put a lady with big boobs on his dp.the guy wan catch maga dis evening

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Explains That She's Still In Disbelief She Married Ogbonna Kanu by mandate12: 4:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:

Others=40Million

Investors needed

Re: Laura Ikeji Explains That She's Still In Disbelief She Married Ogbonna Kanu by Twoclans(f): 4:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
lefulefu:
no wonder he put a lady with big boobs on his dp.the guy wan catch maga dis evening
tongue tongue tongue

I just dey look you dey laugh since. I wonder why don helped you grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Explains That She's Still In Disbelief She Married Ogbonna Kanu by mandate12: 4:58pm On Apr 17, 2018
Hades2016:
hold him tight with what

Any strong adhesive .. Perhaps 4-mins steel gum. Lol
Re: Laura Ikeji Explains That She's Still In Disbelief She Married Ogbonna Kanu by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2018
Twoclans:

tongue tongue tongue

I just dey look you dey laugh since. I wonder why don helped you grin

hello my angelwink.. Gud evening. Well we do see all these transgendered monikers all d time.na to scam guys but then i for no fallcheesy. U know what i like nahwink.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Explains That She's Still In Disbelief She Married Ogbonna Kanu by Twoclans(f): 5:26pm On Apr 17, 2018
lefulefu:
hello my angelwink.. Gud evening. Well we do see all these transgendered monikers all d time.na to scam guys but then i for no fallcheesy. U know what i like nahwink.

Evening dearie kiss kiss I was wondering if the king of the ukwu boys has suddenly developed other fetish lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Explains That She's Still In Disbelief She Married Ogbonna Kanu by pappilo(m): 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
Guy wey I still see with woman for Banana for Tottenham like 2 weeks ago.

Be fooling yasef
Re: Laura Ikeji Explains That She's Still In Disbelief She Married Ogbonna Kanu by Lifeofpolice1(m): 6:58pm On Apr 17, 2018
pmc01:

Can you be clearer young man?
500 million is no small money.
I know
I dream big dreams even tho what I have in account is not up to 500.000 but I with my plans my dreams is achievable before I turn 29yrs
Re: Laura Ikeji Explains That She's Still In Disbelief She Married Ogbonna Kanu by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 17, 2018
kingkakaone:

Now u are advising her to hold him tight, later u will come here and say men shouldn't exist.
Most times I see Ur comments what comes to my mind is someone living two different lives, one with the fingers bashing men on internet & forming porch and the true self in reality running after men.
Ur confusion is like zee world...extraordinary everyday.
Epic....
Re: Laura Ikeji Explains That She's Still In Disbelief She Married Ogbonna Kanu by thowbie7ven(m): 7:58pm On Apr 17, 2018
Reasons why I can never allow my girl have a male bestie.....they were in different relationships yet they were fu. cking each other....see life!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Honest Friends" Aki And Paw Share Cute Photo Together / Akon Visits Tony Elumelu in Marina, Lagos (photos) / Tunde Demuren's Throwback Photo Shared By Toolz, His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.