Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Laura Ikeji Explains That She's Still In Disbelief She Married Ogbonna Kanu - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Explains That She's Still In Disbelief She Married Ogbonna Kanu (40488 Views)

Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child / When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) / Ogbonna Kanu Slammed After Amara Kanu Called Him Oloshi Oloriburuku, Borrow Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Explains That She's Still In Disbelief She Married Ogbonna Kanu by seunadeolu(m): 8:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
Na so one babe just dey on my matter grin. she dey engaged to her boo, but go dey call me her bestie. Omo na legbegbe things sha grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Explains That She's Still In Disbelief She Married Ogbonna Kanu by akum78: 8:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
Cingrats to Wide cat
Re: Laura Ikeji Explains That She's Still In Disbelief She Married Ogbonna Kanu by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 17, 2018
Twoclans:

Evening dearie kiss kiss I was wondering if the king of the ukwu boys has suddenly developed other fetish lipsrsealed
another fetish ke sad
for me its a round behind or nothing oo grin

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Explains That She's Still In Disbelief She Married Ogbonna Kanu by scrupulousblog: 11:25am On Apr 18, 2018
kokoA:
Me: Husband, what do you do for a living?

Husband: You dey mad? I am the brother of the famous Nwankwo Kanu, a.k.a Papilo.

Me: Sorry sir, no be fight naw.. wehdone sir. **In falz`s voice.***

Wife: That's how you stupid press people wee not mind your business.

Me: Sorry ma, but I heard you own the most popular blog in Nigeria. It must really be difficult running such a business.

Wife: well, actually, sha, you know, it's like ehmmm... I'm not the owner of the blog sha o, it's my sister's own, but sha, anything wey my sister get Na me get am naw..

Me: Hmmmmm.. Is okay o.. Una wehdone ooooo. lipsrsealed

Sister of a celebrity married to the brother of another celebrity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp / Ini Edo Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) / Akon Visits Tony Elumelu in Marina, Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.