Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

"Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. (22688 Views)

Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily / Why Benin Republic, Others Get Stable Electricity Than Nigeria-TCN / 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by hadjipapiey(m): 12:44pm On Apr 17, 2018
Ok
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by kevoh(m): 12:44pm On Apr 17, 2018
angry angry
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by BadBradley: 12:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
Everyone who joined APC eventually became senile.

4 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by kereman1: 12:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
Olòbe ni fashoshola
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by bid4rich(m): 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
It is good you praise yourself even when no one praises you for doing your best "in keeping us in the dark"

May God reward everyone according to his/her doing

3 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by PatrickOkunima(m): 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
rusher14:
I know some would like to deny this just to spite the government but it I can't deny power supply is slightly better now.

A long way to go .

Yes, at your location it's slightly better, but where I am, we've never had it this bad.

3 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by femo122: 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
grin
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Charly68: 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
Got fridge and freezer that the electricity supplied by Fashola's group couldn't carry ..yet the man is given himself pass mark .God have mercy on you my honorable Minister ..

3 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 12:47pm On Apr 17, 2018
rusher14:
I know some would like to deny this just to spite the government but it I can't deny power supply is slightly better now.

A long way to go .
And the bills slightly lower grin
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by ogunnoikitaiwo(m): 12:47pm On Apr 17, 2018
yes...BRF baba u try for that,u re d only apc man i c dat always say truth..u dey work nd corrupt...but i really respect u sir...baba u tight....
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by KingEfeThe13th: 12:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
What the Bleep is this guy saying?
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
Kyase:
Fact, only idiots will disagree.

I think I have to contact those Guinness Book of Records people. This comment is supposed to win an award. It is simply the dumbest one sentence statement of all time. You just broke Buhari's record. He won in 2015, when he said he'll make 1 Naira equal 1 dollar.

3 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by genesishouse: 12:49pm On Apr 17, 2018
Dear Fashola, You claimed that any responsilbe govt should be able to fix power in six months.
Are you saying this govt is no longer responslible?
We are talking about power improving and you promised us you will fix power why are we settling for less here.
I WEEP FOR MY COUNTRY.
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by olowobaba10: 12:49pm On Apr 17, 2018
a
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Okoroawusa: 12:50pm On Apr 17, 2018
Thank you Sir
Even some people that enjoy the light will still come here and deny and abuse you,sir
Don't bother.They will be electrocuted one day when plugging one appliance or catch pneumonia as a result of excess use of A\C or fan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by lextube: 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2018
Even before Jonathan stepped down, electricity generation had improved, because during the past administration, Nigeria was generating 6000mw. The major problem they had then was distribution which maybe this administration have improved upon. What I may agree in my own opinion is that of the efficient distribution of prepaid meter nationwide.

Also, it's still doesn't rule out the fact that there are some places in Nigeria that power distribution is very poor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by singtone(m): 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2018
What is this one saying? Hmm it's possible.
Baba u smoke dry pepper abi.
Must u show urself. We know say u dey.
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by ststyreal(f): 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2018
rusher1t4:

A long way to go .
Speak for your self my friend cos over here, it is terrible.
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Elin: 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2018
grin grin grin

No need telling me Lies shocked

Just tell me APC grin
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by daannyy(m): 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2018
In some areas..not all areas

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by wakeupafricanyo: 12:53pm On Apr 17, 2018
DANKWAMBO IS THE ANSWER
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by tiwiex(m): 12:58pm On Apr 17, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

Lol...what fashiola is indirectly saying is that he is aware there are contrary opinions to that, but those contrary opinions are not from right-thinking Nigerians.
That killed the message for me. The arrogance of APC is painful. They insult Nigerians anyhow. How can you indirectly call some of your citizens stupid? Abi what is the opposite of right thinking?
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by fabuloz1(m): 12:59pm On Apr 17, 2018
Kyase:
get out
He just told you the plain truth and as kid you are, still displaying your juvenile demeanour embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Somebodydaddy01: 12:59pm On Apr 17, 2018
Who is holding my thunder??
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Troublemaker007(m): 1:01pm On Apr 17, 2018
rusher14:

A long way to go .

Just because you have light in your hood doesn’t mean power supply is much better. For more than 6 months we have not had electricity up to 13 times and it’s less than 3 hours out of 24hrs. APC has dragged us backwards with their bitter lies.

You again my friend! We nova conclude one argument, you wan start another. cheesy
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by haslaw(m): 1:01pm On Apr 17, 2018
Is Fashola related to Lai Mohammed?
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by darlenese(f): 1:02pm On Apr 17, 2018
I have been using Generator for 7months now , haven't seen NEPA light (I don't care what their new name is ) for good seven months even after contributing money to buy a new transformer.
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by dgagar(m): 1:05pm On Apr 17, 2018
thou, its betta small in my area but transforma is the only problm we are havin. plenty building, small trasfoma. always spark and blew up. at times d light wil b like charcoal lite. so poor. and the stupid workas wil keep on collectin the money 4rm us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by elphilLogistics: 1:06pm On Apr 17, 2018
honestly, light has improved in my area. My gen this year has not worked up to 5hours. Power has tremendously improved in my area...but it may not be so in other areas. But info reaching me from friends also confirm this increase in power supplied. Weldone BRF

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by andyanders: 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:
Is fashola now officially mad?
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Motion123(m): 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
Light Is he talking about the light from the sun? If not, he should come to my area and stay
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by skillz121(m): 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
Somewhere in abia state in isi-ala ngwa let Dat used to hv light for an average of 6hrs/day has now gone down to 2 months without a flash.... And it's not even Dat sumtin is faulty... ... So based on wat baba has said, I think he is talking about a different country, but am sure that the one am speaking of is nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Southerners Have Hijacked Jobs Meant For Northerners – Coalition Northern Group / Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Gombe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.