Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:49 PM

Bakare On Presidency: Sowore Will Do His Turn, I Will Do Mine - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bakare On Presidency: Sowore Will Do His Turn, I Will Do Mine (21046 Views)

Fresh Pressure On Presidency To Bring Daura Back / Sowore Will Die In Prison / Aisha Buhari Makes A U-turn - I Will Support My Husband's 2nd Term Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bakare On Presidency: Sowore Will Do His Turn, I Will Do Mine by ShitHead(m): 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
How many rounds do you guys want to fvuck us and let us cum to the terms that you are all political prostitutes?
Re: Bakare On Presidency: Sowore Will Do His Turn, I Will Do Mine by NSK4U(m): 1:09pm On Apr 17, 2018
SternProphet:

Buhari is NOT tormenting Nigerians. He is not allowing you to steal. If that is torment, may you be tormented for ever. A lot of you empty soulless people have the spirit of Israel on the way to the promise Land. Moses turns his back and you have started worshipping idolS. To believe that an elected President dependent on votes wants to torment his people in a multi party democracy shows how much demented Nigeria's youth has become. No wonder your generation is eating g faeces to do money rituals.

Get this straight. Buhari is going to do second term well well. He will leave in 2023 and hand over to a President from the South East. The tender plant from the North, this Pastor is taking about won't happen. Osinbajo will be de facto President in Buhari's second term with the govt running most of his programs.

shut up and let those with meaningful contribution talk.
because none of ur relatives has died over Buhari's bad governance, u spew trash.
if all d deaths of those who died in this govt ain't enough to b referred d least as torment, then u need to join them in d grave for your likes to campaign more for failure, rubbish!

people that know better, ObJ, IBB etc have said a bit of how clueless he is, I wonder who ur weightless mouth could convince otherwise.

4 Likes

Re: Bakare On Presidency: Sowore Will Do His Turn, I Will Do Mine by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2018
Is that all? He is not allowing you to steal? is that all his accomplishment that deserves another 4 years? Please have some ambition for the sake of your children!!! If our parents keep voting these ambition less pricks, should we do thesame? Rwanda is a case study, he studied China's plan for ecomonic growth and has started implementing it, poverty has fallen 60%, Buhari has no plan, how else do you want it spelt out for you dummies??

SternProphet:

Buhari is NOT tormenting Nigerians. He is not allowing you to steal. If that is torment, may you be tormented for ever. A lot of you empty soulless people have the spirit of Israel on the way to the promise Land. Moses turns his back and you have started worshipping idolS. To believe that an elected President dependent on votes wants to torment his people in a multi party democracy shows how much demented Nigeria's youth has become. No wonder your generation is eating g faeces to do money rituals.

Get this straight. Buhari is going to do second term well well. He will leave in 2023 and hand over to a President from the South East. The tender plant from the North, this Pastor is taking about won't happen. Osinbajo will be de facto President in Buhari's second term with the govt running most of his programs.

3 Likes

Re: Bakare On Presidency: Sowore Will Do His Turn, I Will Do Mine by JDhotral4: 1:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
I watched d video Bakare talk in proverb he mins he will hlp Showore to become president when D deal is don Showore must surely not forget him hope I got it right.
Re: Bakare On Presidency: Sowore Will Do His Turn, I Will Do Mine by desmond2pk: 1:41pm On Apr 17, 2018
SternProphet:

May thunder fire your fire father

1 Like

Re: Bakare On Presidency: Sowore Will Do His Turn, I Will Do Mine by shallysgirl: 1:47pm On Apr 17, 2018
Re: Bakare On Presidency: Sowore Will Do His Turn, I Will Do Mine by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 17, 2018
SternProphet:

You are on point: The next president after Buhari will be of Igbo extraction. Time for greater sense of belonging for Ndigbo in Nigeria is almost nigh.
Re: Bakare On Presidency: Sowore Will Do His Turn, I Will Do Mine by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
See the plans all these ones have for my dear country...

1 Like

Re: Bakare On Presidency: Sowore Will Do His Turn, I Will Do Mine by hollywater: 2:42pm On Apr 17, 2018
Ok Afonja's about to fight each other because of power.
Re: Bakare On Presidency: Sowore Will Do His Turn, I Will Do Mine by bezimo(m): 2:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
SternProphet:

Are you having mental problems or something that you vomit stuff from your rectal cavity...oh i get it. You are one of those paid agents mandated to resell Buharam on social media..trying to defend the absurd.

Buhari has gone down as the greatest mistake ever to befall Nigerians..something that MUST not be repeated in 2019..The economy in shambles, way worse off than he took it in 2015. Not to talk of his ethnoreligious way of approaching governance. Nigerians been slaughtered by herdsmen at will without restraint..and you say he should be allowed to come back in 2019..Thunder fire you and that bastard Buhari there.

That he is not allowing me to steal..steal what? Steal in what position..guy you are a dunce..for comparing suffering Nigerians to Isreal and Buhari to Moses..Are you demented or something...Cant you see..people are tired of his wickedness and incompetence!!

1 Like

Re: Bakare On Presidency: Sowore Will Do His Turn, I Will Do Mine by rasputinn(m): 3:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
tomakint:
What could be the problem with Pastor Tunde Bakare lately? This same man couldn't hear from the Holy Spirit that a Buhari he so much love will turn out this way he is currently tormenting Nigerians and now he is introducing a Sowore to his Church members when he is also eyeing that post. This confusion in Latter Rain is real

I tell you
Re: Bakare On Presidency: Sowore Will Do His Turn, I Will Do Mine by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
SternProphet:

Pls leave the igbos out of ur madness n stupidity.
Re: Bakare On Presidency: Sowore Will Do His Turn, I Will Do Mine by AdamuAudu: 4:47pm On Apr 17, 2018
SternProphet:

The Almighty we are serving is bigger than Buhari. When the IPOB members protested with small size flags, they were aimed at shot, and were killed in their numbers. As at today innicent Nigerians are killed on daily basis. From history and records, Buhari is the only leader that has recorded the highest killer of Nigerians. The other day, our own fighter jet flee out of its location, went straight to one of oue own IDPs, aimed at them and bumbarded them, thus killing as many as hundred and you are saying in the present of God that Buhari will rule for another four years.
Oh God Almighty, this man, his friends, supporters, Buhari etc are still planning to kill more innocent people. May you quickly act so as to prevent them from killing more people. Have mercy on us all and do the needful, through Juses Christ our Lord, Amen
Re: Bakare On Presidency: Sowore Will Do His Turn, I Will Do Mine by VULCAN(m): 5:55pm On Apr 17, 2018
Osinbajo defacto president ke?. While the Hausa cabal controlling Buhari is alive. Is this a real post or a mockery?

And some people liked the dumb comment. Who stole the brains of the African?

SternProphet:

Re: Bakare On Presidency: Sowore Will Do His Turn, I Will Do Mine by CSTR1003: 6:00pm On Apr 17, 2018
Where are they hoping to get votes from?
Re: Bakare On Presidency: Sowore Will Do His Turn, I Will Do Mine by akum78: 8:19pm On Apr 17, 2018
OK
Re: Bakare On Presidency: Sowore Will Do His Turn, I Will Do Mine by RichardKajola(m): 11:38pm On Apr 17, 2018
SternProphet:

Seun we need a dislike option

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suspended Sowore Fights Back, Expels Acting Chairman, Suspend Others From AAC / Why Osinbajo Has Become A Political Target – Aide / Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.