Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,658 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng (17063 Views)

COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng / We Didn’t Grant Atiku Visa Says American Embassy - Independent.ng / Buhari Angry As El-Rufai's Action Dents Tinubu's Peace Moves - Independent.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng by straighttalk(m): 8:54pm On Apr 17, 2018
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng by christejames(m): 8:54pm On Apr 17, 2018
Great! he has finally left the sinking ship
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng by Mosesoly(m): 8:55pm On Apr 17, 2018
Mass defection looming,the politicking has started already. Same politicians different party
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng by Seun360(m): 8:55pm On Apr 17, 2018
Kyase:
The end of Sani
His political career is as good as that of Nuhu Ribadu.
Dino should toll same path.

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng by MTKbudapest(m): 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
ki02020:

does that put bread on your table

But at least nobody die this time. shocked
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng by gurunlocker: 8:59pm On Apr 17, 2018
If this is true, EFCC will find billions in his account in few weeks time...
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng by ogundeleai(m): 8:59pm On Apr 17, 2018
What a poor reportage... Just imagine correlation between headline and the body.. What a sensational story
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng by hybee55: 8:59pm On Apr 17, 2018
if you have waste nylon to sell contact me on 07052309881. thanks. you can also call on us for your house cleaning and fumigation servies. we are mobile.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng by Kyase(m): 9:01pm On Apr 17, 2018
Seun360:

His political career is as good as that of Nuhu Ribadu.

Dino should toll same path.
Dino is already there.
But seriously Sani is a gonna now.
El Rufia will now show him the real deal.
Funny enough, he will be contesting for the governorship seat next year. Now this is the real gonna. grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng by LastSurvivor11: 9:02pm On Apr 17, 2018
nNEOo:

Bro,not everyone is starved like you. . . . . Funny enough,partaining food am having selection issue.

Chaii!
See as u send the Almajiri to the cleaners

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng by Osazeeee: 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2018
May the Good God have mercy on APC, Apc govt are repeating history that made PDP leave power. Lack of internal democracy and internal crises.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng by Abfinest007(m): 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2018
we have being espectin it
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng by contigiency(m): 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2018
It was obvious he no longer belong to APC hence his hide and seek games all these while. He has done well to have gone back to where he came from because, SDP is just a faction of PDP who were angry with wike and secondus.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng by urchmanni93(m): 9:04pm On Apr 17, 2018
grin

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng by TITOBIGZ(m): 9:04pm On Apr 17, 2018
nNEOo:

Bro,not everyone is starved like you. . . . . Funny enough,partaining food am having selection issue.

baba this ur SAVAGERY no get part 2.
grin
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng by Emycord: 9:04pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lipscomb:
Yeah I like the man at least he didn't go PDP stupid party useless people.
YOU WOULD HAVE HATED HIM IF HE DID? YOUR'S IS TWO FACE . Pdp Is An Organisation Its The People In It That Can Be Good Or Bad. Same Goes For apc Which ProceedS From Pdp
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng by akum78: 9:05pm On Apr 17, 2018
BETTER FOR HIM
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng by GoodGovernance: 9:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
Good ridance to bad politics.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 17, 2018
MrALIVE:
if after 3yrs of suffering you still want this man to continue then you are heartless,callous and wicked
Man u can't determine d choice of people wot u not gaining in dis administration someone is gaining so stp nagging and face your life and drink more water

2 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng by GoodGovernance: 9:10pm On Apr 17, 2018
Now we know his previous utterances and inactions where meant to justify his present disposition.

undecided
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng by eddyslim(m): 9:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
hadjipapiey:
So I should soak my locust beans?
Na hunger go kill u
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng by exlinkleads(f): 9:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
He didnt decamp to SDP

He has tweeted and set the record straight. He said those are lies and rumors. He is still in APC.

Read his tweet @

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/04/sen-shehu-sani-denies-decamping-from.html?m=1
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng by Azam101: 9:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
Wonderful news for APC.

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng by israelmao(m): 9:19pm On Apr 17, 2018
You can remain in a house with many cracks and still hope for safety and protection?However,let me not be too forward until we hear from the horse's mouth.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng by tall2ce(m): 9:19pm On Apr 17, 2018
ANIOMADEI2018:
SAI BABA
your generations and lineage are with failure. Ode
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng by GoodGovernance: 9:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
exlinkleads:
He didnt decamp to SDP

He has tweeted and set the record straight. He said those are lies and rumors. He is still in APC.

Read his tweet @

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/04/sen-shehu-sani-denies-decamping-from.html?m=1

With a deeper comprehension,you would realise that his tweet is a manifestation of the ''rumour''

''...as a left winger and not a defender.......''

The wise people know better.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng by ki02020(m): 9:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
nNEOo:

I bet it not only selection issue you have, you also have comprehension issue.if not that,you would have understand that I was simply trying say how does his defection affect an average Nigerian....
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng by nNEOo(m): 9:26pm On Apr 17, 2018
TITOBIGZ:

baba this ur SAVAGERY no get part 2. grin
it funny how ppl come here to insult any1 the c.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng by nNEOo(m): 9:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
LastSurvivor11:

Chaii! See as u send the Almajiri to the cleaners
don't mind the mofo,him for reqoute me nah ma send am video clip.

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng by uridadole: 9:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
MrALIVE:
if after 3yrs of suffering you still want this man to continue then you are heartless,callous and wicked
Hahahaha........ When militants were bombing oil infrastructure you were hailing them as if they were hurting buhari and not thxe economy.
When Treasury was being looted dry. By your mentors you defended them in the best of your ability. Couple with plummeted oil price, the reality is hear you are now shouting.
Buhari must rule and fix corruption that allow foreigners flood our jobs and flied our capital abroad . I just de tired jare no strength write too much.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng by uridadole: 9:52pm On Apr 17, 2018
MrALIVE:
Hahahaha........ When militants were bombing oil infrastructure you were hailing them as if they were hurting buhari and not the economy.
When Treasury was seeing looted dry. By your mentors you defended them in the best of your ability. Couple with plummeted oil price, the reality is hear you are now shouting.
Buhari must rule and fix corruption that allow foreigners flood our jobs, . I just de tired jare no strength write too much.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Must Reconvene National Assembly Now – APC Tells PDP, Saraki / 2019: Gov Obiano's Special Adviser, Leads Buhari's Campaign In The South East / Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.