Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng (17103 Views)

COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng / We Didn’t Grant Atiku Visa Says American Embassy - Independent.ng / Buhari Angry As El-Rufai's Action Dents Tinubu's Peace Moves - Independent.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng by gtown: 9:59pm On Apr 17, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

The picture of mr president is alarming.
It looks like he is malnourished. grin
Bring the picture of your father at 50 so that it can be compared with that of Buhari at present. And we will see who is actually malnourished.

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:01pm On Apr 17, 2018
gtown:

Bring the picture of your father at 50 so that it can be compared with that of Buhari at present. And we will see who is actually malnourished.
You must be an illiterate not to get the sarcasm in my post.
Next time don't try bringing my family into this.
Your analogy of 50,and 75 makes no sense. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng by buhariguy(m): 10:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
nNEOo:

Bro,not everyone is starved like you. . . . . Funny enough,partaining food am having selection issue.
so what is now your problem.?

Buhari is making life better for you, you still complain as if you have not eaten since this year.

Idiotic pigs of Biafra will always be a complete buffoon
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng by casualobserver1: 10:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
Kyase:
The end of Sani

It is shocking that people don't see this. Sani has made a massive blunder. Let him go and ask Former Senator Gbanga Kaka that followed Osoba to SDP and lost out. If he still doesn't believe let him go and ask General Olurin who lost out to Amosun in 2011 due to split votes.

Nigeria's political space uses a first past the post election system. This naturally evolves into a two-party system in any geographic voting area. This is why in the US there are only 2 credible parties.

If he should contest for governor and PDP fields a candidate he will only gather max of 30% of the votes, the PDP guy will gather 30% and APCs El-Rufai will gather 40% and win. Same thing happened to Olurin in Ogun State.

That SDP OBJ is using is just there to frustrate Atiku politically because SDP can never win federally. OBJ is just deceiving these guys.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
ANIOMADEI2018:
SAI BABA
Lol. Baba is wearing my type of shoes in this picture( Pierre Cardin). By the way, in as much as we use publicity as a tool in the south west to get whatever we want and win the people to our side, no amount of such will change our minds come 2019. Baba is too old and cant govern us. He has tried . We won't vote him again as we did in 2015. We need youths to take over
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng by nNEOo(m): 10:12pm On Apr 17, 2018
buhariguy:
so what is now your problem.?

Buhari is making life better for you, you still complain as if you have not eaten since this year.

Idiotic pigs of Biafra will always be a complete buffoon

Baifra here Biafra there,don't go n take ur drugs. . . . . . Buhari my ass hole
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng by Kyase(m): 10:33pm On Apr 17, 2018
casualobserver1:

It is shocking that people don't see this. Sani has made a massive blunder. Let him go and ask Former Senator Gbanga Kaka that followed Osoba to SDP and lost out. If he still doesn't believe let him go and ask General Olurin who lost out to Amosun in 2011 due to split votes.

Nigeria's political space uses a first past the post election system. This naturally evolves into a two-party system in any geographic voting area. This is why in the US there are only 2 credible parties.

If he should contest for governor and PDP fields a candidate he will only gather max of 30% of the votes, the PDP guy will gather 30% and APCs El-Rufai will gather 40% and win. Same thing happened to Olurin in Ogun State.

That SDP OBJ is using is just there to frustrate Atiku politically because SDP can never win federally. OBJ is just deceiving these guys.
I think obj is actually working for APC, if you look at it critically, as for Shehu he thinks he's puplar on social media, but he fails to know that his puplarity starts and ends in the central kaduna.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng by hadjipapiey(m): 11:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
eddyslim:
Na hunger go kill u

Hiss hit your locust beans tongue
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
hadjipapiey:

Hiss hit your locust beans tongue

You've been disturbing my mentions all day..
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng by semyman: 2:07am On Apr 18, 2018
And the news is false, what happens to your celebrations now?, please just get a life as Buhari is moving on and unstoppable
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng by casualobserver1: 2:41am On Apr 18, 2018
Kyase:
I think obj is actually working for APC, if you look at it critically, as for Shehu he thinks he's puplar on social media, but he fails to know that his puplarity starts and ends in the central kaduna.

I think OBJ is working with APC too but only to save his skin. He will be finished if Atiku should ever enter.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng by hadjipapiey(m): 7:02am On Apr 18, 2018
locust:

You've been disturbing my mentions all day..

Laffs.. Oh your moniker na locust shocked

Wehdone sir wink
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 18, 2018
hadjipapiey:

Laffs.. Oh your moniker na locust shocked
Wehdone sir wink
Lol. I greet u boss
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng by excel101(m): 8:13am On Apr 18, 2018
ki02020:

does that put bread on your table
Man shall not live by bread alone. e pain am well well
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng by hadjipapiey(m): 8:19am On Apr 18, 2018
locust:

Lol. I greet u boss

Locust beans na wetin I dey sell nii grin

You go buy?
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 18, 2018
hadjipapiey:

Locust beans na wetin I dey sell nii grin
You go buy?
I no even sabi wetin dat thing be sef
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng by hadjipapiey(m): 8:27am On Apr 18, 2018
locust:

I no even sabi wetin dat thing be sef

Are you a yoruba

It is called IRU in yoruba
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 18, 2018
hadjipapiey:

Are you a yoruba
It is called IRU in yoruba
Ibo. I like Yoruba but I no sabi speak am. What is it called in Ibo?
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng by newslifeop: 8:34am On Apr 18, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng by hadjipapiey(m): 8:43am On Apr 18, 2018
locust:

Ibo. I like Yoruba but I no sabi speak am. What is it called in Ibo?

Igurube in igbo
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 18, 2018
hadjipapiey:

Igurube in igbo
Does it have a strong smell? Is it ogiri?
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng by hadjipapiey(m): 8:55am On Apr 18, 2018
locust:

Does it have a strong smell? Is it ogiri?

Yes it does have a strong smell, especially in soup. yorubas call it ogiri too
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 18, 2018
hadjipapiey:

Yes it does have a strong smell, especially in soup. yorubas call it ogiri too

I think I have an idea now
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng by Kyase(m): 9:30am On Apr 18, 2018
casualobserver1:

I think OBJ is working with APC too but only to save his skin. He will be finished if Atiku should ever enter.
true, I don't know what's there problem.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng by orunto27: 11:37am On Apr 18, 2018
Good News.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) / Nigerians Call For #JusticeForPrecious As FFK Speaks On Democracy Youth Roundtab / Phone Numbers To Report Bad Police Officers To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.