Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Olufunke Kolawole Lake Resort, Abeere Commissioned By Rauf Aregbesola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olufunke Kolawole Lake Resort, Abeere Commissioned By Rauf Aregbesola (21994 Views)

Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai / Olufunke Awolowo: Awolowo's Opinion About Buhari Before He Died — Grand Daughter / Olufunke Kolawole Murdered In Abuja (Osun Permanent Secretary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olufunke Kolawole Lake Resort, Abeere Commissioned By Rauf Aregbesola by seguno2: 2:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
omokab:
I will only answer you because, you asked if I am a yoruba man. I'm a typical yoruba man and base in Osogbo. Would you compare the work aregesola arege has done in osun to any of those you mentioned excluding bola ige. Join all of them together, they can't match the work of aregbe. Also you people don't even know what borrowing means to economy. What matter most is to use it for the purpose it was meant for. But if you don't know osogbo in the pre Aregbesola era you may not appreciate his work. Even babatope said it last week or so that it will be difficult for other party to defeat apc in their coming election Bcs of good work of aregbe in osun stat

Why did you exclude Bola Ige?
How much debt did Oyinlola leave that Aregbesola was screaming about? How much is Osun state debt today?
How many months and years of salaries, deductions and pensions did Oyinlola owe as governor? Did Aregbesola increase the labour force astronomically to warrant the unpaid salaries, deductions and pensions despite multiple bailouts, ECA sharing and huge loans that Oyinlola never had?
Are you able to answer all these questions
Re: Olufunke Kolawole Lake Resort, Abeere Commissioned By Rauf Aregbesola by calyto: 2:41pm On Apr 18, 2018
Ok sir.

Oya go and argue with your mates.

I don't have time to argue with kids

CodeTemplar:
You don't expect a 55% increase in IGR to sell as a good justification for a debt that will increase capital expenditure by over 500%.

That's if we pretend the increase in IGR is directly influenced by projects the debt funded. You will agree with me that the increase in IGR was largely down to blockage of old leakages.
Re: Olufunke Kolawole Lake Resort, Abeere Commissioned By Rauf Aregbesola by CodeTemplar: 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
calyto:
Ok sir.
Boxed into the corner.
Re: Olufunke Kolawole Lake Resort, Abeere Commissioned By Rauf Aregbesola by calyto: 3:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
You said there was no increase in IGR......You saw the evidence and said 55% was not good enough.

Why should i continue to argue with someone who is already confused?

CodeTemplar:
Boxed into the corner.
Re: Olufunke Kolawole Lake Resort, Abeere Commissioned By Rauf Aregbesola by deomelo: 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
[s]
johnnyvid:
you are still a ranter on top ipob matters. stop your rant OK.
[/s]

And you are still an ignorant and unintelligent ipob.
Re: Olufunke Kolawole Lake Resort, Abeere Commissioned By Rauf Aregbesola by deomelo: 3:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
CodeTemplar:
You don't expect a 55% increase in IGR to sell as a good justification for a debt that will increase capital expenditure by over 500%.

That's if we pretend the increase in IGR is directly influenced by projects the debt funded. You will agree with me that the increase in IGR was largely down to blockage of old leakages.

This is just a reflection of your own ignorance and cluelessness about debt.

When government take out debts to build infrastructures, it's always to create jobs, generate investments and ultimately, boost the IGR and according to available data and documented records, the debts created jobs, created educated manpower, boosted investments and massively increased the IGR which is needed to pay and service debts and build more infrastructures and create government social programs.

We don't even have to keep arguing or lecturing you Igbos all the time because the positive results for the debts are out their in black and white.

1. Osun is the 2nd state in Nigeria with the lowest unemployment rate, what position is your village?

2. Osun ranks 2nd in human capital ( human capital is defined as the skills, knowledge, and experience possessed by an individual or population, viewed in terms of their value or cost to an organisation or country. These are what actually facilitate or constrain the development of any organisation, state or nation) , what position is your village?

3. Osun ranks 2nd less miserable and poverty-ridden state Nigeria, what position is your village?

4. Osun is the 2nd richest state in Nigeria, what position is your village?

5. Osun is the most peaceful and secured state in Nigeria, what position is your village?

Do you know one of the reasons why they have the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria.

Look at the school feeding program, they feed tens of thousands of school children 5 days a week, it means 15,000 whole chickens, 254,000 eggs, 35 heads of cattle and 400 tonnes of catfish are purchased weekly from farmers and food vendors..

That's thousands of jobs from farmers, transports, cooperatives, food vendors, cooks and a lot of IGR moving within the local economy and into government accounts.

34% IGR increase did not happen by accident, it's because of wise, smart and strategic government policies, a text book effect of smart borrowing.
Re: Olufunke Kolawole Lake Resort, Abeere Commissioned By Rauf Aregbesola by Okoroawusa: 3:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
matrixme:
Good. But all there is here are 3 large, aesthetic swimming pools, couple of houses, some good landscaping and indoor draft centre. Maybe it's like one of those children's book that you're asked to spot the missing item or so.
Watch out before hate consumes you
Re: Olufunke Kolawole Lake Resort, Abeere Commissioned By Rauf Aregbesola by CodeTemplar: 3:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
deomelo:

When government take out debts to build infrastructures, it's always to create jobs, generate investments and ultimately, boost the IGR and according to available data and documented records, the debts created jobs, created educated manpower, boosted investments and massively increased the IGR which is needed to pay and service debts and build more infrastructures and create government social programs.

We don't even have to keep arguing or lecturing you Igbos all the time because the positive results for the debts are out their in black and white.

1. Osun is the 2nd state in Nigeria with the lowest unemployment rate, what position is your village?

2. Osun ranks 2nd in human capital ( human capital is defined as the skills, knowledge, and experience possessed by an individual or population, viewed in terms of their value or cost to an organisation or country. These are what actually facilitate or constrain the development of any organisation, state or nation) , what position is your village?

3. Osun ranks 2nd less miserable and poverty-ridden state Nigeria, what position is your village?

4. Osun is the 2nd richest state in Nigeria, what position is your village?

5. Osun is the most peaceful and secured state in Nigeria, what position is your village?

Do you know one of the reasons why they have the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria.

Look at the school feeding program, they feed tens of thousands of school children 5 days a week, it means 15,000 whole chickens, 254,000 eggs, 35 heads of cattle and 400 tonnes of catfish are purchased weekly from farmers and food vendors..

That's thousands of jobs from farmers, transports, cooperatives, food vendors, cooks and a lot of IGR moving within the local economy and into government accounts.

34% IGR increase did not happen by accident, it's because of wise, smart and strategic government policies, a text book effect of smart borrowing.
Keep ranting there. what is debt to igr ratio. so if there was oil Osun cant stand alone to take and repay low interest debts?
Stop trying to hard to win an argument and start being more logical.
Re: Olufunke Kolawole Lake Resort, Abeere Commissioned By Rauf Aregbesola by CodeTemplar: 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
calyto:

Ok sir.

well what I meant to say initially is that there was no commensurate increase in IGR Compared to debt incurred. My bad but My point stands.
Re: Olufunke Kolawole Lake Resort, Abeere Commissioned By Rauf Aregbesola by deomelllo: 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Keep ranting there. what is debt to igr ratio. so if there was oil Osun cant stand alone to take and repay low interest debts?
Stop trying to hard to win an argument and start being more logical.

Again, this is a reflection of your own ignorance about debt.

If you're going to talk about debt and it's effects on the economy, you should first show is the loan structure, terms and payment plans before spewing and bothering us with your ignorance.

Sadly for you, the fact that the effects on record today are overwhelmingly positive across the board from Jobs to infrastructure, poverty rate, unemployment rate, misery index rate and massive 34% IGR increase negates your ignorant assertions.

I just wonder why your own village with debts doesn't feature in any positive data and is sadly confined to borehole, unemployment, poverty, economic migration, backwardness and misery.

Sucks to be you Igbos
Re: Olufunke Kolawole Lake Resort, Abeere Commissioned By Rauf Aregbesola by shallysgirl: 3:49pm On Apr 18, 2018
Wey the resort?
Re: Olufunke Kolawole Lake Resort, Abeere Commissioned By Rauf Aregbesola by deomelllo: 4:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
Re: Olufunke Kolawole Lake Resort, Abeere Commissioned By Rauf Aregbesola by johnnyvid(m): 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

it's when my point is paining you that you will now have the time to be singing ipob songs. I strongly believe you are dreaming of ipob members everyday.
Re: Olufunke Kolawole Lake Resort, Abeere Commissioned By Rauf Aregbesola by deomelllo: 5:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
[s]
johnnyvid:
it's when my point is paining you that you will now have the time to be singing ipob songs. I strongly believe you are dreaming of ipob members everyday.
[/s]

Re: Olufunke Kolawole Lake Resort, Abeere Commissioned By Rauf Aregbesola by johnnyvid(m): 8:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

you are still pained about ipob progress Hmmmmmmm. you will rant and forget what you are doing on earth.
Re: Olufunke Kolawole Lake Resort, Abeere Commissioned By Rauf Aregbesola by mightyfacts: 12:07am On Apr 19, 2018
deomelo:

[s]4. Osun is the 2nd richest state in Nigeria, what position is your village?[/s]

[s]Do you know one of the reasons why they have the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria.

Look at the school feeding program, they feed tens of thousands of school children 5 days a week, it means 15,000 whole chickens, 254,000 eggs, 35 heads of cattle and 400 tonnes of catfish are purchased weekly from farmers and food vendors..[/s]

Osun is not the second richest state in Nigeria.

Are you sure they purchase them from vendors around Osun
Re: Olufunke Kolawole Lake Resort, Abeere Commissioned By Rauf Aregbesola by deomelllo: 12:13am On Apr 19, 2018
[s]
mightyfacts:

Osun is not the second richest state in Nigeria.

Are you sure they purchase them from vendors around Osun
[/s]

Typical ignorant and unintelligent ipob nonsense.

Keep quiet if you have zero facts to counter with
Re: Olufunke Kolawole Lake Resort, Abeere Commissioned By Rauf Aregbesola by deomelllo: 12:25am On Apr 19, 2018
[s]
johnnyvid:
you are still pained about ipob progress Hmmmmmmm. you will rant and forget what you are doing on earth.
[/s]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6854315_c_jpegb64ec3ea372d1d8674886470b02116de

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6854318_a_jpeg14a53cac5a312f3d1ad4980fec051d42

Yes, I'm pained about your village borehole and keke ambulance...

These funny Igbos sef..

grin grin grin
Re: Olufunke Kolawole Lake Resort, Abeere Commissioned By Rauf Aregbesola by Honourable247: 7:43am On Apr 19, 2018
I was at Osun Secretariat 2 months ago and saw this but never know what it meant for until 2 days ago when that beautiful site was commissioned.

Despite paucity of fund, Aregbesola is showing on daily basis that he is a man with magic wind for development and pure love for Osun workers. No worker would be in that recreation centre and not feeling on top of the world. Kudos.
Re: Olufunke Kolawole Lake Resort, Abeere Commissioned By Rauf Aregbesola by mightyfacts: 8:05am On Apr 19, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Typical ignorant and unintelligent ipob nonsense.

Keep quiet if you have zero facts to counter with

Niccur, its not everyone that counters is an IPOB.

Am a Yoruba man and lived in Oshogbo.

So you can check online. My Ogun State is richer than the so called Osun
Re: Olufunke Kolawole Lake Resort, Abeere Commissioned By Rauf Aregbesola by Ismail8444: 8:08am On Apr 19, 2018
I could remember how this place was before its construction, there is no doubt Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola is a visionary leader. A man who can turn village to mega city, bravo
Re: Olufunke Kolawole Lake Resort, Abeere Commissioned By Rauf Aregbesola by Funnybj96: 10:20am On Apr 19, 2018
Kudos to Aregbesola for this... Of course, It will go a long way in providing a platform for workers to recreate and become more productive when they have where to unwind after the Hard Day's Work. Osun Will Continue To Soar Higher!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Will Adopt Labour Tactics To Win Kwara, Sokoto, Benue / FIRS Gives 30-day Grace For Tax Clearance Certificate / Okorocha: I Gave The Name APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.