Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Olufunke Kolawole Lake Resort, Abeere Commissioned By Rauf Aregbesola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olufunke Kolawole Lake Resort, Abeere Commissioned By Rauf Aregbesola (22001 Views)

Lateefat Olufunke Gbajabiamila 90th Birthday: 300 Guests Storm Dubai / Olufunke Awolowo: Awolowo's Opinion About Buhari Before He Died — Grand Daughter / Olufunke Kolawole Murdered In Abuja (Osun Permanent Secretary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olufunke Kolawole Lake Resort, Abeere Commissioned By Rauf Aregbesola by jerrybakermillz(m): 8:11am On Apr 18, 2018
saeedowolab:

Fool, dead pig.... Hatred will consumed u to d deepest pit of hell.

You sound so pain and bitter ......how do I help you out of this misery of yours ?
Re: Olufunke Kolawole Lake Resort, Abeere Commissioned By Rauf Aregbesola by phoenixcleans(m): 8:19am On Apr 18, 2018
Bolowolowo:
Hopefully this can give Osun a much needed boost in IGR. Imo, they should consider looking into tech and science as well. By the way, why is the water so dirty? It looks like one of those swamps in the Bayou in Louisiana. grin
I have been there during my official visit to the state. The water is clean what we are seeing is as result of the reflection of the green vegetation around the pool.

1 Like

Re: Olufunke Kolawole Lake Resort, Abeere Commissioned By Rauf Aregbesola by TheAngry1: 8:20am On Apr 18, 2018
pond grin grin grin
Re: Olufunke Kolawole Lake Resort, Abeere Commissioned By Rauf Aregbesola by sonsomegrigbo: 8:20am On Apr 18, 2018
jerrybakermillz:

You sound so pain and bitter ......how do I help you out of this misery of yours ?

... By first of all helping Nnamdi Kanu back to life...

Confused Jew...

Shiorrrrrr

1 Like

Re: Olufunke Kolawole Lake Resort, Abeere Commissioned By Rauf Aregbesola by Adebowale89(m): 8:29am On Apr 18, 2018
jerrybakermillz:
The place look dirty to me , Ekiti and Osun state no just fine at all no matter what the governor's are trying to put in place

That's a fish pond not a lake resort joor ,Buhari should have been the one to commission it

Beside no difference btw Hausa hegoat and this Rauf of a man ....he's looking like a sallaa meat even with all his money

so which state is fine? ebonyi, IMO and Enugu or Delta that suppose to be world class state but still underdeveloped?
Re: Olufunke Kolawole Lake Resort, Abeere Commissioned By Rauf Aregbesola by Dollabiz: 8:39am On Apr 18, 2018
ohhhh
Re: Olufunke Kolawole Lake Resort, Abeere Commissioned By Rauf Aregbesola by calyto: 8:45am On Apr 18, 2018
Debt is better used to create wealth than to throw or sponsor party

Ekiti is also owing but they cannot compare with Osun as per infrastructural development.

CodeTemplar:
Debt things . . .

1 Like

Re: Olufunke Kolawole Lake Resort, Abeere Commissioned By Rauf Aregbesola by CodeTemplar: 8:51am On Apr 18, 2018
calyto:
Debt is better used to create wealth than to throw or sponsor party

Ekiti is also owing but they cannot compare with Osun as per infrastructural development.

Please compare Ekiti's debt to Project and compare Osun's own also. then tell me if Ekitis debt eats into workers salary.
Re: Olufunke Kolawole Lake Resort, Abeere Commissioned By Rauf Aregbesola by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 18, 2018
Good maintenance is all that matters. Osum govt is much concerned abt income only. In few yrs, it'd look unattractive.
Re: Olufunke Kolawole Lake Resort, Abeere Commissioned By Rauf Aregbesola by Mutemenot(m): 8:55am On Apr 18, 2018
This man dey try o.
Re: Olufunke Kolawole Lake Resort, Abeere Commissioned By Rauf Aregbesola by omokab: 8:56am On Apr 18, 2018
johnnyvid:
what is this one saying again, has he not incured series of debt in the state Hmmmmmmm? Abeg if you want to defend your principal, defend him with fact and not ipob ranting thanks.
if you have a better advice go and advice your abia state govt owing months of salary of the state workforce and owing huge debt borrowing from financial institutions.
Re: Olufunke Kolawole Lake Resort, Abeere Commissioned By Rauf Aregbesola by seguno2: 9:15am On Apr 18, 2018
deomelo:
You know this because you have access to the financial records of the private company responsible for this project or it's just your usual ipob hatred, bad bele, bitterness, anger and frustration talking?

These ignorant Igbos sef.

See as confusion want scatter your head grin
Who is the ignorant one now

deomelo:
Absolutely beautiful.

Kudos to the folks behind this project, Gov. Aregbesola and the good people of the State Of Osun.
Re: Olufunke Kolawole Lake Resort, Abeere Commissioned By Rauf Aregbesola by seguno2: 9:20am On Apr 18, 2018
omokab:
if you have a better advice go and advice your abia state govt owing months of salary of the state workforce and owing huge debt borrowing from financial institutions.

Why compare to Abia governor?
Why not compare with Uncle Bola Ige, Baba Bisi Akande and even Oyinlola
How much debt did these three accumulate and how many years and months of salaries, deductions and pensions did they owe?
Are you sure that you are a Yoruba sef? Because if you are, you will not compare yourself with the worst.
Ki Olorun ma je ki a ri osi. Osi o da n’le pako.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olufunke Kolawole Lake Resort, Abeere Commissioned By Rauf Aregbesola by johnnyvid(m): 9:34am On Apr 18, 2018
omokab:
lol always tribalistic in their reply. well I'm from osun state OK. the state governor has borrowed enough, the pathetic side is that it will take 3 decades for the debt to paid. he has incured billion of debt in his tenure.
Re: Olufunke Kolawole Lake Resort, Abeere Commissioned By Rauf Aregbesola by calyto: 9:45am On Apr 18, 2018
If you don't know, why not ask?

Ekiti is owing as much as Benue.

The only difference with Benue is because he has some small-small projects to point at.

Osun is not his mate at all.

Learn...Travel.....Stop reading from igbereTV et al

CodeTemplar:
Please compare Ekiti's debt to Project and compare Osun's own also. then tell me if Ekitis debt eats into workers salary.
Re: Olufunke Kolawole Lake Resort, Abeere Commissioned By Rauf Aregbesola by Gerrard59(m): 10:39am On Apr 18, 2018
Lol. If Gbawe was still active, he'd be claiming that this would increase Osun's revenue to surpass that of the entire south eastern states. shocked

O'resort grin
Re: Olufunke Kolawole Lake Resort, Abeere Commissioned By Rauf Aregbesola by CodeTemplar: 10:48am On Apr 18, 2018
calyto:

If you don't know, why not ask?

Ekiti is owing as much as Benue.

The only difference with Benue is because he has some small-small projects to point at.

Osun is not his mate at all.

Learn...Travel.....Stop reading from igbereTV et al

I don't need to travel out my locality to know what happens there.
How will infrastructure be maintained if the state IGR doesn't increase? Are u following the Kaduna loan saga at all?
Re: Olufunke Kolawole Lake Resort, Abeere Commissioned By Rauf Aregbesola by calyto: 11:02am On Apr 18, 2018
And the IGR hasn't increased?

Are you ok this morning or looking for where to rant.

I'm sure you don't know that the Kaduna loan issue is a direct political tussle between El Rufai and Shehu Sani....

Both of them are trying to pull themselves down so intra-state comparison is different from inter-state comparison.

CodeTemplar:
How will infrastructure be maintained if the state IGR doesn't increase? Are u following the Kaduna loan saga at all?
Re: Olufunke Kolawole Lake Resort, Abeere Commissioned By Rauf Aregbesola by Oyetunji772: 11:25am On Apr 18, 2018
This is an unusual government because the government is the best ever in the history of Osun and we will never forget him for good
Re: Olufunke Kolawole Lake Resort, Abeere Commissioned By Rauf Aregbesola by calyto: 11:27am On Apr 18, 2018
http://www.businessdayonline.com/osun-target-n5bn-monthly-igr-achievable/

CodeTemplar:
Re: Olufunke Kolawole Lake Resort, Abeere Commissioned By Rauf Aregbesola by CodeTemplar: 12:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
Re: Olufunke Kolawole Lake Resort, Abeere Commissioned By Rauf Aregbesola by CodeTemplar: 12:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
calyto:

And the IGR hasn't increased?

Are you ok this morning or looking for where to rant.

I'm sure you don't know that the Kaduna loan issue is a direct political tussle between El Rufai and Shehu Sani....

Both of them are trying to pull themselves down so intra-state comparison is different from inter-state comparison.

Did you read the part where lack of increase in IGR was used to argue against the proposed loan?
Re: Olufunke Kolawole Lake Resort, Abeere Commissioned By Rauf Aregbesola by calyto: 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
Was argued by Shehu Sani right?

Were you expecting an approval from him before?

Secondly, if an IGR increases from 17billion in 2016 to 26 billion in 2017, is that not an increase?

Hello!

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/kaduna-govt-generates-n26-53bn-igr-in-2017-targets-n42bn-in-2018.html

CodeTemplar:
Did you read the part where lack of increase in IGR was used to argue against the proposed loan?
Re: Olufunke Kolawole Lake Resort, Abeere Commissioned By Rauf Aregbesola by omokab: 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
seguno2:

Why compare to Abia governor?
Why not compare with Uncle Bola Ige, Baba Bisi Akande and even Oyinlola
How much debt did these three accumulate and how many years and months of salaries, deductions and pensions did they owe?
Are you sure that you are a Yoruba sef? Because if you are, you will not compare yourself with the worst.
Ki Olorun ma je ki a ri osi. Osi o da n’le pako.
I will only answer you because, you asked if I am a yoruba man. I'm a typical yoruba man and base in Osogbo. Would you compare the work aregesola arege has done in osun to any of those you mentioned excluding bola ige. Join all of them together, they can't match the work of aregbe. Also you people don't even know what borrowing means to economy. What matter most is to use it for the purpose it was meant for. But if you don't know osogbo in the pre Aregbesola era you may not appreciate his work. Even babatope said it last week or so that it will be difficult for other party to defeat apc in their coming election Bcs of good work of aregbe in osun stat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olufunke Kolawole Lake Resort, Abeere Commissioned By Rauf Aregbesola by ofwest47(m): 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2018
Well focused well visionary if not for tribal ethnicity imposition on the country and that the president must always come from a particular part of the country whether he/she can read or write it or not the most visionary leader we need in the country today is Ogbeni Aregbeshola.
Re: Olufunke Kolawole Lake Resort, Abeere Commissioned By Rauf Aregbesola by CodeTemplar: 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2018
calyto:

Was argued by Shehu Sani right?

Were you expecting an approval from him before?

Secondly, if an IGR increases from 17billion in 2016 to 26 billion in 2017, is that not an increase?

Hello!

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/kaduna-govt-generates-n26-53bn-igr-in-2017-targets-n42bn-in-2018.html

You don't expect a 55% increase in IGR to sell as a good justification for a debt that will increase capital expenditure by over 500%.

That's if we pretend the increase in IGR is directly influenced by projects the debt funded. You will agree with me that the increase in IGR was largely down to blockage of old leakages.
Re: Olufunke Kolawole Lake Resort, Abeere Commissioned By Rauf Aregbesola by CodeTemplar: 1:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
omokab:
I will only answer you because, you asked if I am a yoruba man. I'm a typical yoruba man and base in Osogbo. Would you compare the work aregesola arege has done in osun to any of those you mentioned excluding bola ige. Join all of them together, they can't match the work of aregbe. Also you people don't even know what borrowing means to economy. What matter most is to use it for the purpose it was meant for. But if you don't know osogbo in the pre Aregbesola era you may not appreciate his work. Even babatope said it last week or so that it will be difficult for other party to defeat apc in their coming election Bcs of good work of aregbe in osun stat
What about the crippling debt that funded those works you claim aregbe has done?
Is contract award such a big deal when the repayment is largely being funded by allocation and not revenue generated directly or indirectly by projects executed with the debt.
Re: Olufunke Kolawole Lake Resort, Abeere Commissioned By Rauf Aregbesola by deomelo: 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
[s]
johnnyvid:
what is this one saying again, has he not incured series of debt in the state Hmmmmmmm? Abeg if you want to defend your principal, defend him with fact and not ipob ranting thanks.
[/s]

Your village leaders incurred debt, collected salary bail out and still have nothing to show apart from boreholes, keke ambulance and worthless mediocre village rubbish.

Ignorant Igbos
Re: Olufunke Kolawole Lake Resort, Abeere Commissioned By Rauf Aregbesola by Yorubaskullmine: 1:39pm On Apr 18, 2018
This doesn't resemble a resort, it looks like a market.

1 Like

Re: Olufunke Kolawole Lake Resort, Abeere Commissioned By Rauf Aregbesola by johnnyvid(m): 2:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Your village leaders incurred debt, collected salary bail out and still have nothing to show apart from boreholes, keke ambulance and worthless mediocre village rubbish.

Ignorant Igbos
you are still a ranter on top ipob matters. stop your rant OK.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike, Amaechi Trade Words Over Corruption / Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo / How Many Wards In Nigeria?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.