Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Which Among Those Listed Have Helped You So Much? Be Sincere Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Among Those Listed Have Helped You So Much? Be Sincere Please (1793 Views)

Between A Girl Who Stood By You When You Had Nothing And A Girl Who Helped You / How Has Nairaland Helped You? / Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Among Those Listed Have Helped You So Much? Be Sincere Please by Nedfed(m): 10:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
Which among this :
1. Nairaland
2. Facebook
3. Twitter
4. Instagram

gives you all you in terms of information, news, and also meeting people?
Re: Which Among Those Listed Have Helped You So Much? Be Sincere Please by Xcoo(m): 10:59pm On Apr 17, 2018
Facebook and Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Which Among Those Listed Have Helped You So Much? Be Sincere Please by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 17, 2018
Facebook
Instagram
nairaland..
I'm not on Twitter, i don't just like it .

1 Like

Re: Which Among Those Listed Have Helped You So Much? Be Sincere Please by nNEOo(m): 11:21pm On Apr 17, 2018
Quora...

Trash don't make front page there as compared to Facebook and Nairaland!

1 Like

Re: Which Among Those Listed Have Helped You So Much? Be Sincere Please by Demmtek(m): 11:30pm On Apr 17, 2018
Nairaland ni oooo facebook bawo who facebook don epp abeg , nairaland is tiwantiwan nairalanders i hail thee.

1 Like

Re: Which Among Those Listed Have Helped You So Much? Be Sincere Please by MissRaine69(f): 11:53pm On Apr 17, 2018
nNEOo:
Quora...

Trash don't make front page there as compared to Facebook and Nairaland!

Word.
Re: Which Among Those Listed Have Helped You So Much? Be Sincere Please by CAPSLOCKED: 11:59pm On Apr 17, 2018
supersport3 & supersportblitz undecided
Re: Which Among Those Listed Have Helped You So Much? Be Sincere Please by Madisonsqua(m): 12:08am On Apr 18, 2018
Mine is nairaland, I don't have Facebook,IG or Twitter account at moment.

Got my first job 2 weeks after P.O.P thru nairaland.

Became obsessed with traveling after reading a post on nairaland titled "Top 10 countries to migrate to" and with info from other nairalanders , I now live in one of those listed countries and also married to a citizen.

Thanks nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Which Among Those Listed Have Helped You So Much? Be Sincere Please by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 18, 2018
MissRaine69:

Word.

Why do i see you everywhere and no where in particular

1 Like

Re: Which Among Those Listed Have Helped You So Much? Be Sincere Please by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 18, 2018
Madisonsqua:

Became obsessed with traveling after reading a post on nairaland titled "Top 10 countries to migrate to" and with info from other nairalanders , I now live in one of those listed countries and also married to a citizen.

Thanks nairaland
Which country?
Re: Which Among Those Listed Have Helped You So Much? Be Sincere Please by MissRaine69(f): 12:27am On Apr 18, 2018
OfficialDad:

Why do i see you everywhere and no where in particular
I need permission to roam?
Re: Which Among Those Listed Have Helped You So Much? Be Sincere Please by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 18, 2018
MissRaine69:

I need permission to roam?

No!. Sorry if you get offended cool
Re: Which Among Those Listed Have Helped You So Much? Be Sincere Please by MissRaine69(f): 12:31am On Apr 18, 2018
OfficialDad:

No!. Sorry if you get offended cool
Why would I get offended?
You commented
I responded
Re: Which Among Those Listed Have Helped You So Much? Be Sincere Please by Warripikin08(m): 12:39am On Apr 18, 2018
Facebook and Nairaland
Re: Which Among Those Listed Have Helped You So Much? Be Sincere Please by Madisonsqua(m): 6:54am On Apr 18, 2018
OfficialDad:

Which country?
number 9 on the list.. grin
Re: Which Among Those Listed Have Helped You So Much? Be Sincere Please by Nedfed(m): 7:28am On Apr 18, 2018
Demmtek:
Nairaland ni oooo facebook bawo who facebook don epp abeg , nairaland is tiwantiwan nairalanders i hail thee.

It helps many bro
Have seen/heard testimonies of people who av met dia lovers dia
Re: Which Among Those Listed Have Helped You So Much? Be Sincere Please by Nedfed(m): 7:33am On Apr 18, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

supersport3 & supersportblitz undecided
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Which Among Those Listed Have Helped You So Much? Be Sincere Please by Nedfed(m): 7:35am On Apr 18, 2018
Madisonsqua:

Became obsessed with traveling after reading a post on nairaland titled "Top 10 countries to migrate to" and with info from other nairalanders , I now live in one of those listed countries and also married to a citizen .

Thanks nairaland
Wow!!!
Wish sum1 can key to dat too.
Not just coming here to abuse only
Re: Which Among Those Listed Have Helped You So Much? Be Sincere Please by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 18, 2018
Nedfed:
Which among this :
1. Nairaland
2. Facebook
3. Twitter
4. Instagram

gives you all you in terms of information, news, and also meeting people?
None: I tweet a lot and follow trends too, it haven't helped actually. I'm just updated that's all 1, Wikipedia
2, Google

1 Like

Re: Which Among Those Listed Have Helped You So Much? Be Sincere Please by potbelly(m): 3:49pm On Apr 18, 2018
Google
YouTube
Re: Which Among Those Listed Have Helped You So Much? Be Sincere Please by ezugegere(m): 5:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
Facebook. Met my wife there
Re: Which Among Those Listed Have Helped You So Much? Be Sincere Please by tee59(f): 6:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
Nairaland and facebook. But nairaland all the way.
Re: Which Among Those Listed Have Helped You So Much? Be Sincere Please by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
Google
Re: Which Among Those Listed Have Helped You So Much? Be Sincere Please by Nedfed(m): 10:16pm On Apr 18, 2018
ezugegere:
Facebook. Met my wife there

For real bro?
You must be a lucky person.
Am much sure diara still sum decent ones remaing?
Re: Which Among Those Listed Have Helped You So Much? Be Sincere Please by Nedfed(m): 10:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
tee59:
Nairaland and facebook. But nairaland all the way.

Wa gbayi joooor
Must ladies enjoy nairaland so much.
And u can only find dem on Romance section grin
Re: Which Among Those Listed Have Helped You So Much? Be Sincere Please by Nedfed(m): 10:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
potbelly:
Google
YouTube

Dis how people failed Jamb ooooo
I said among the listed one grin
Re: Which Among Those Listed Have Helped You So Much? Be Sincere Please by potbelly(m): 5:43am On Apr 19, 2018
Can't someone add to the list undecided
With respect to those on your list, Those two I mentioned have touched more lives globally... tongue
Nedfed:

Dis how people failed Jamb ooooo
I said among the listed one grin
Re: Which Among Those Listed Have Helped You So Much? Be Sincere Please by ezugegere(m): 2:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
Nedfed:

For real bro?
You must be a lucky person.
Am much sure diara still sum decent ones remaing?

Yea, for sure!
Re: Which Among Those Listed Have Helped You So Much? Be Sincere Please by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 19, 2018
Google And Nairaland
Re: Which Among Those Listed Have Helped You So Much? Be Sincere Please by Olalan(m): 3:21pm On Apr 19, 2018
Nairaland no doubt has been of help to many people, jobs have been gotten, relationship started, homes have been created and so much information has been passed from the platform.
The snag now is the tribal and hate comments that have been allowed unchecked, irrelevant stories making front page at the expense of other very educative and informative threads and bloggers taking over the forum especially in job sections.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

He Wants To Carry My Bag / Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video / Your Opinion Is Needed Guy ...up date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.