Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

My Fiance Of About 6years Now Is Giving Me Real Atitude Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Of About 6years Now Is Giving Me Real Atitude Help (5239 Views)

Nigerian Lady Face Swells After 6years Relationship Ended / Lady Fights Off Sidechick Of Her Fiance Of 10years - Video / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiance Of About 6years Now Is Giving Me Real Atitude Help by chuksonia(m): 2:11am On Apr 18, 2018
Hello guys please I only need your advice don't insult me please abeg dakun!!!! I'm presently 25years and I met this lady around when I was 19 was obviously in 100l same as her then we become serious somehow with the relationship around second semester so we continued dating from 100l and around two hundred level we still continued and everything felt like love was really meant for us, around 300l we started living together as couples rented an apartment and we stayed there till finals after graduating we immediately got posted but around when we were still waiting for call up letter her mother called once evening she didn't know I was lying close to her and moreover the phone she was using as at then had a little problem Meaning she must put the phone on speaker for a better conversation, so that was how the other started advising her that she should start thinking of her life we were about 23 years thereabout that once she gets to the camp she should look for sons of Senator or any top politicians to bring home and forget about that boy She's deciving herself with although they spoke in Yoruba language as I'm not a Yoruba indigen but the little years I spent in that varsity has taught me little and trust me I may not he able to speak but I understand almost everything especially when spoken to or about tears filled ma eyes though I almost wanted to reply the woman immediately but I had to hold myself Co's this lady Co's really I love her just about so much, I didn't say after she ended the call,she was the one who started laughing and telling me not to mind her mum,I was just thinking inside of me that the heart of men are evil and the only thing that prompted me into thinking that way was that same woman found out about our relationship around 100l she didn't break it then when it was fresh the said girl wasn't getting any reasonable amount from home when I say reasonable just believe me it was really bad I was practically getting 3times the amount that was sent to her monthly but since She's someone who can manage for Africa she was incharge of ma ATM so practically she never scamed me she was loyal as he'll, never cheated all our stay on campus and to an extent the mother knew that the only reason this girl wasn't into complaining is Co's I was there for her I'm ready to scam the living hell out of ma folks to make sure we're living fine on campus, so I was practically her daddy so that was where ma pain was coming from from for the first time she refered to me as a boy just because school has finished note I'm from the eastern part of this Yeye country, so we finally went for service during the service year na just heart attack they always worry me anytime I think of that conversation or anytime I see her with a picture with another guy probably looking fresher or more cashed then I am, service finished since 2016 We graduated 2015 , and as at year 2018, this same girl as broken up with me disrespectfully 3times on ordinary What's app with no solid reason,thou the break up didn't last more than 4hours(she begged and we continued) now the Almighty problem is that She's obsessed about marriage and She's also 25,I'm not saying She's too small oh but I'm just saying baby boy isn't ready for marriage becos this country is really bad I can't boast of 50k in ma account, and she has giving me from now till December that if I don't make an obvious move about our marriage I should just forget about her, please any YORUBA man or woman who can advice me on the cheapest way I can handle a weeding I mean directions on how I'll go about moves and I won't end up in depts please I've got less than 8Months and truly I love her and She's really I mean dead in love with me but her mom is the one instigating and brainstorming her head with marriage if I've got the means I would have married her long ago and avoid this irrelevant heart attack! please help! mods kindly push to front page!
Re: My Fiance Of About 6years Now Is Giving Me Real Atitude Help by Mutemenot(m): 2:15am On Apr 18, 2018
Afonja crews your help needed with immediate velocity after 6 years of free Olosho cool shocked Some men sha, still want free puna after 6 years grin

9 Likes

Re: My Fiance Of About 6years Now Is Giving Me Real Atitude Help by memories1(f): 2:16am On Apr 18, 2018
Wow! At least break up the epistle with paragraphs so it'd be easy on the eyes.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiance Of About 6years Now Is Giving Me Real Atitude Help by eezeribe(m): 2:22am On Apr 18, 2018
The irony of life... Rich guys and eligible bachelors don't give a Bleep about all these relationships and marriage brouhaha...
It's the broke guys who are always under pressure and ultimatums from their poor girlfriends and their impoverished families.
Young man I would advise you to forget about that girl and face your life please,you still have ample time to get rich and attract better girls from more decent families into your life.
Women are so greedy and their daughters inherit this greediness from them...
How will a woman who can hardly afford three triangular meals a day,be advising her daughter to hook up with a senator's son..smh.
ADVICE TO MY FELLOW YOUNG MEN :

(*) MAKE MONEY FIRST BEFORE THINKING OF WOMEN

(*)AVOID ANYTHING(I MEAN WOMAN) THAT WOULD DISTRACT YOU FROM CHASING RICHES.

(*)AVOID FEMALE PARASITES;ALL OF THEM WILL STILL LEAVE YOU WHEN THEY MEET A RICHER GUY.

(1)PLEASE STOP DATING OR MARRYING GIRLS FROM FAMILIES THAT ARE POORER THAN YOURS

(2)IF YOU ARE WORKING CLASS OR BUSINESS CLASS PLEASE STOP DATING STUDENTS AND UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES.

(3)STOP SPONSORING GIRLS IN SCHOOL,GO TO YOUR VILLAGE AND HELP YOUR COUSINS AND RELATIVES.

(4)ONLY STUDENTS SHOULD DATE THEIR FELLOW STUDENTS;ONLY UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES SHOULD DATE AND MARRY THEIR FELLOW UNEMPLOYED FEMALES.

(5)IF A GIRL HAS NO REGULAR JOB OR BUSINESS,PLEASE LEAVE HER FOR YAHOO BOYS AND SUGAR DADDIES;SUCH A GIRL HAS NOTHING TO OFFER.

(6)IF YOU ARE A GRADUATE,YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS EVEN LOOKING AT A GIRL WITH SSCE,NOT TO TALK OF SAYING HI.

(7)DEAR MEN,PLEASE STOP ALLOWING WOMEN SET UNNECESSARY STANDARDS THAT ALL THE MALES PUT TOGETHER IN THEIR OWN FAMILIES CANNOT MEET UP;IT'S TIME TO STEP UP YOUR GAMES.

*summary:stop going for ladies below your social class,take example from the marriages of politicians children and top business executives.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiance Of About 6years Now Is Giving Me Real Atitude Help by general111(m): 2:22am On Apr 18, 2018
haahahh....bro I just the laf u self..u beta forget that girl and look for a damsel in her early 20s..shey you have forgotten about the biological clock of a lady..

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Of About 6years Now Is Giving Me Real Atitude Help by chuksonia(m): 2:29am On Apr 18, 2018
general111:
haahahh....bro I just the laf u self..u beta forget that girl and look for a damsel in her early 20s..shey you have forgotten about the biological clock of a lady..

I presently don't care the lady has really being ma inspiration as in She's all I've got Co's seriously no other lady entices me I don't have feeling for any other lady if I don't hear from her in a day na die for me and u know I can't call this infatuation

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Of About 6years Now Is Giving Me Real Atitude Help by chuksonia(m): 2:31am On Apr 18, 2018
Mutemenot:
Afonja crews your help needed with immediate velocity after 6 years of free Olosho cool shocked Some men sha, still want free puna after 6 years grin

so of all thing you could understand it's punna that u feel was free ba I'm just watching u continue
Re: My Fiance Of About 6years Now Is Giving Me Real Atitude Help by chuksonia(m): 2:32am On Apr 18, 2018
memories1:
Wow! At least break up the epistle with paragraphs so it'd be easy on the eyes.

madame don't be vexed I couldn't start doing all that u knw say we no go school, just manage read am anyhow.
Re: My Fiance Of About 6years Now Is Giving Me Real Atitude Help by general111(m): 2:37am On Apr 18, 2018
chuksonia:

I presently don't care the lady has really being ma inspiration as in She's all I've got Co's seriously no other lady entices me I don't have feeling for any other lady if I don't hear from her in a day na die for me and u know I can't call this infatuation
the reason why you can't do without her is because you think you can do without her..

6 Likes

Re: My Fiance Of About 6years Now Is Giving Me Real Atitude Help by Limitless72(m): 2:47am On Apr 18, 2018
So if you don't get married to her you would lose your senses or commit suicide... brother you're an IGBO boy... Be logical please... Think beyond your homornal secreted reaction (LOVE) ...Stop making this situation enigmatic for yourself..

Truth is she's not a MAN.. You're.!,,,Getting married to her because she's complaining of her biological clock shows she can't present anything of plenary value to the table...

You should ask yourself honest questions such as AM I READY TO GET MARRIED ?.. DO I HAVE THE WHERE-WITHAL TO START A FAMILY?. WHAT IS MY FINANCIAL STATUS?..WHAT DOES SHE BRING TO THE TABLE?,,,WOULD MY DECISION FLOUT MY COMFORTABILITY IN THE LONG RUN?.. etc......

Marriage is not moi-moi ooooooo.... If you rush in, you go rush out last last.....
You better go seek better counsel before your village people get your password.....

10 Likes

Re: My Fiance Of About 6years Now Is Giving Me Real Atitude Help by chuksonia(m): 2:49am On Apr 18, 2018
general111:
the reason why you can't do without her is because you think you can do without her..

bro seems u don't just want to understand, seriously I'm a correct flexing guy based in Lagos and with the kind of job I do I'm always seeing at important gathering and I'm not really popular per say but I've got lots of female friends and the one's who would do anything to be ma babe, most of em are even prettier than this ma fiance but I don't trust Nigeria ladies and this is the only one I've made peace with over time to trust Co's I've texted her in everywhere and she passed with flying colours, I even once gave ma boss her contact to try woo her and that one chop insult of life and ma said boss had a PhD in woman matters I've never seeing a lady turn him down Co's hes got everything a woman can wish for but this ma Yeye babe blasted his ancestors for trying to flaunt material stuff with her,please sir tell me how many babes u knw can try that,

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Of About 6years Now Is Giving Me Real Atitude Help by ipobarecriminals: 2:50am On Apr 18, 2018
sad undecided marriage is not by FORCE.Dnt allow anybody to rush/stampede u.U can do registry marriage. with just 6 pipu in attendance. Dnt go live beyond ur means.Dnt borrow to impress anybody or u'll end up miserable. Can u afford mini flat/3 bedroom flat?A understanding partner will stick/gum to u thick and tin..if u borrow to fund/sponsor ur marriage,i'm sure she'll abandon u wen mama Seun dat supply u rice/drink on credit,malam wey supply u cow,and chinyere wey give u wedding gown on credit com knocking ur door mouth.Leave her now b4 God leave u

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Of About 6years Now Is Giving Me Real Atitude Help by chuksonia(m): 3:01am On Apr 18, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad undecided marriage is not by FORCE.Dnt allow anybody to rush/stampede u.U can do registry marriage. with just 6 pipu in attendance. Dnt go live beyond ur means.Dnt borrow to impress anybody or u'll end up miserable. Can u afford mini flat/3 bedroom flat?A understanding partner will stick/gum to u thick and tin..if u borrow to fund/sponsor ur marriage,i'm sure she'll abandon u wen mama Seun dat supply u rice/drink on credit,malam wey supply u cow,and chinyere wey give u wedding gown on credit com knocking ur door mouth.Leave her now b4 God leave u

this your advice take style rugged but thanks all the same I'm just looking for any one who has experience in marriage issues and probably can understand what is like when you've made up your mind to marry someone but Nigerian conditions won't allow your matter be on fleek so please I could probably start saving and flex less but I won't able to make up to half a mllli before the deadline so I'm just wanting an advice on who ever did something simpler without spending much and without owing anyone I don't even want much guest self
Re: My Fiance Of About 6years Now Is Giving Me Real Atitude Help by ipobarecriminals: 3:09am On Apr 18, 2018
cool undecided sad lipsrsealed wink
chuksonia:

this your advice take style rugged but thanks all the same I'm just looking for any one who has experience in marriage issues and probably can understand what is like when you've made up your mind to marry someone but Nigerian conditions won't allow your matter be on fleek so please I could probably start saving and flex less but I won't able to make up to half a mllli before the deadline so I'm just wanting an advice on who ever did something simpler without spending much and without owing anyone I don't even want much guest self
sad
chuksonia:

very simple.U can do a low budget marriage. nah.u dnt need to save million b4 d deadline. Make arrangee with ke e maruwa driver to carry u up/down. Get tailor to sew u Ankara.If possible. u can starch and iron it b4 dday.Buy sweet plus minerals at least nan 6 peeps go show fave

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Of About 6years Now Is Giving Me Real Atitude Help by chuksonia(m): 3:26am On Apr 18, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
cool undecided sad lipsrsealed wink sadvery simple.U can do a low budget marriage. nah.u dnt need to save million b4 d deadline. Make arrangee with ke e maruwa driver to carry u up/down. Get tailor to sew u Ankara.If possible. u can starch and iron it b4 dday.Buy sweet plus minerals at least nan 6 peeps go show fave

truly the heart of men is evil.!

4 Likes

Re: My Fiance Of About 6years Now Is Giving Me Real Atitude Help by Nobody: 3:56am On Apr 18, 2018
Weak men everywhere. U are not ready for marriage.let her be. U think say marriage na play ni. U wey no get 50k. The mum go later advise her to pack out. And u be igbo boy o. Smh

3 Likes

Re: My Fiance Of About 6years Now Is Giving Me Real Atitude Help by ultimateyankee: 4:22am On Apr 18, 2018
eezeribe:
The irony of life... Rich guys and eligible bachelors don't give a Bleep about all these relationships and marriage brouhaha...
It's the broke guys who are always under pressure and ultimatums from their poor girlfriends and their impoverished families.
Young man I would advise you to forget about that girl and face your life please,you still have ample time to get rich and attract better girls from more decent families into your life.
Women are so greedy and their daughters inherit this greediness from them...
How will a woman who can hardly afford three triangular meals a day,be advising her daughter to hook up with a senator's son..smh.
ADVICE TO MY FELLOW YOUNG MEN :

(*) MAKE MONEY FIRST BEFORE THINKING OF WOMEN

(*)AVOID ANYTHING(I MEAN WOMAN) THAT WOULD DISTRACT YOU FROM CHASING RICHES.

(*)AVOID FEMALE PARASITES;ALL OF THEM WILL STILL LEAVE YOU WHEN THEY MEET A RICHER GUY.

(1)PLEASE STOP DATING OR MARRYING GIRLS FROM FAMILIES THAT ARE POORER THAN YOURS

(2)IF YOU ARE WORKING CLASS OR BUSINESS CLASS PLEASE STOP DATING STUDENTS AND UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES.

(3)STOP SPONSORING GIRLS IN SCHOOL,GO TO YOUR VILLAGE AND HELP YOUR COUSINS AND RELATIVES.

(4)ONLY STUDENTS SHOULD DATE THEIR FELLOW STUDENTS;ONLY UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES SHOULD DATE AND MARRY THEIR FELLOW UNEMPLOYED FEMALES.

(5)IF A GIRL HAS NO REGULAR JOB OR BUSINESS,PLEASE LEAVE HER FOR YAHOO BOYS AND SUGAR DADDIES;SUCH A GIRL HAS NOTHING TO OFFER.

(6)IF YOU ARE A GRADUATE,YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS EVEN LOOKING AT A GIRL WITH SSCE,NOT TO TALK OF SAYING HI.

(7)DEAR MEN,PLEASE STOP ALLOWING WOMEN SET UNNECESSARY STANDARDS THAT ALL THE MALES PUT TOGETHER IN THEIR OWN FAMILIES CANNOT MEET UP;IT'S TIME TO STEP UP YOUR GAMES.

*summary:stop going for ladies below your social class,take example from the marriages of politicians children and top business executives.

Brother oil dey ur head
Re: My Fiance Of About 6years Now Is Giving Me Real Atitude Help by tetula123(m): 5:29am On Apr 18, 2018
The most difficult time to be in a relationship as a guy is in your early twenties.The period when you are stuck in a limbo, trying to figure out yourself and who you want to be.
At this age, you find it a herculean task asking money from your parents, considering your dad will always remind you of how he was self sufficient at your age. So you are always left with "Nkechiyere" anyone that comes from them willingly. To compound your "woes". You have a girlfriend whom you love so much, you are 24 and she is 23. And guys being wired to want to take control, you are frustrated at your inability to take care of her like you want to.
I mean where is the money??
You are still jobless, still hustling, still finding your feet.
Still putting hands in to many things hoping for good. All of a sudden, she starts acting out and showing attitude. You call, and she takes forever to pick or return your calls. When she finally does pick, the call is like an interview session with those annoying and frustrating one word replies. Yes, no, fine, okay, nothing.
Then finally she ends the call with a flimsy excuse like " wait let me close the fridge", i will call you back. And the call never comes back. Then one day she calls you and asks you "where is this relationship heading to?.
You don't even know where your own life is heading to, not to talk of a relationship. Then she drops the bombshell. Tells you that she met a guy who wants to marry her. And how age isn't on her side, and you are almost compelled to scream "But you are just 23". Can't you wait 3 more years let me make it.
You just hold yourself and play the good guy. You ask her if she loves him, she dodges the question and replies you with " He treats me well". Well since she wasn't informing you to take permission, she was simply telling you.
You have to be the cool guy and wish her well. One week later, she gives you the traditional wedding card. And then you do the math yourself. She was talking to the guy a long time before now.
Then you realise that for every "K" you got on WhatsApp, the guy was getting a long epistle.
You have been played. Worse is you cant even blame her, you are just a prospect who no one knows what will become of your life in 4years time. Would you have made it or not? She has gone for the real deal, someone who has already made it.
In footballing terms, you are a "Anthony Martial" ( prospect) while the guy is a Messi ( has made it already). I mean you were sending her cards of N200, and the guy was telling her to manage 10k for the weekend. No comparison there.
And then you go through that silent heartbreak guys go through, the ones they don't talk about. And unceremoniously you get inducted into the special hall of fame where members are young guys whose childhood loves and friends or girlfriends they thought they would end up with left them to marry someone else. Your heart is broken into smithereens. In this hall of fame, you are all victims. Victims of not having found your path in your early twenties.
At the wedding, no sight is more heartbreaking than seeing "the love of your life" say "I do" to this guy she just met 6 months ago.
To make matters worse, you get an alert from Diamond bank telling you how N13 have been deducted for bank charges. You are mad.Your N4000, is down to N3987 rendering that N1k useless, you can only withdraw N3k now. And that's your home and abroad. Can life be more unfair at this moment?
6 years later. You are 30 now. Congratulations, you finally made it. You are as rich as you hoped you will become. You are one of the happening guys in town. You go to a wedding. With your friends, the men on suit. Those guys that just intimidate everyone in the hall. You are seated scouting the hall, and the bridal train passes by. Of course, bridal train and ashoebi ladies always show themselves. That's part of the job description. Sampling. And you spot one, she is beautiful, elegant and tall. You walk up to her, chat her up. Exchange numbers and you leave. She is 24, ripe for marriage. Three months later, you are sounding marriage to her ears. She loves how it sounds.
You are on chat with her always.
And somewhere else, a 25year old boy still finding his way is wondering why the girlfriend is becoming distant these days.
Why is he getting those one worded replies which is unlike her. Why do there chats seem more like interview. And fast fast, you have proposed and simultaneously she is asking the 25year old boy that question of
"Where is this relationship going to". And then you marry her, and somewhere a boy gets heart broken.
You see we are always going to do this to ourselves.
Written by @jaetomz

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiance Of About 6years Now Is Giving Me Real Atitude Help by phemmyfour: 6:00am On Apr 18, 2018
chuksonia:
Hello guys please I only need your advice don't insult me please abeg dakun!!!! I'm presently 25years and I met this lady around when I was 19 was obviously in 100l same as her then we become serious somehow with the relationship around second semester so we continued dating from 100l and around two hundred level we still continued and everything felt like love was really meant for us, around 300l we started living together as couples rented an apartment and we stayed there till finals after graduating we immediately got posted but around when we were still waiting for call up letter her mother called once evening she didn't know I was lying close to her and moreover the phone she was using as at then had a little problem Meaning she must put the phone on speaker for a better conversation, so that was how the other started advising her that she should start thinking of her life we were about 23 years thereabout that once she gets to the camp she should look for sons of Senator or any top politicians to bring home and forget about that boy She's deciving herself with although they spoke in Yoruba language as I'm not a Yoruba indigen but the little years I spent in that varsity has taught me little and trust me I may not he able to speak but I understand almost everything especially when spoken to or about tears filled ma eyes though I almost wanted to reply the woman immediately but I had to hold myself Co's this lady Co's really I love her just about so much, I didn't say after she ended the call,she was the one who started laughing and telling me not to mind her mum,I was just thinking inside of me that the heart of men are evil and the only thing that prompted me into thinking that way was that same woman found out about our relationship around 100l she didn't break it then when it was fresh the said girl wasn't getting any reasonable amount from home when I say reasonable just believe me it was really bad I was practically getting 3times the amount that was sent to her monthly but since She's someone who can manage for Africa she was incharge of ma ATM so practically she never scamed me she was loyal as he'll, never cheated all our stay on campus and to an extent the mother knew that the only reason this girl wasn't into complaining is Co's I was there for her I'm ready to scam the living hell out of ma folks to make sure we're living fine on campus, so I was practically her daddy so that was where ma pain was coming from from for the first time she refered to me as a boy just because school has finished note I'm from the eastern part of this Yeye country, so we finally went for service during the service year na just heart attack they always worry me anytime I think of that conversation or anytime I see her with a picture with another guy probably looking fresher or more cashed then I am, service finished since 2016 We graduated 2015 , and as at year 2018, this same girl as broken up with me disrespectfully 3times on ordinary What's app with no solid reason,thou the break up didn't last more than 4hours(she begged and we continued) now the Almighty problem is that She's obsessed about marriage and She's also 25,I'm not saying She's too small oh but I'm just saying baby boy isn't ready for marriage becos this country is really bad I can't boast of 50k in ma account, and she has giving me from now till December that if I don't make an obvious move about our marriage I should just forget about her, please any YORUBA man or woman who can advice me on the cheapest way I can handle a weeding I mean directions on how I'll go about moves and I won't end up in depts please I've got less than 8Months and truly I love her and She's really I mean dead in love with me but her mom is the one instigating and brainstorming her head with marriage if I've got the means I would have married her long ago and avoid this irrelevant heart attack! please help! mods kindly push to front page!
You must be joking, you can't even feed yourself conveniently and you are thinking about marriage. A man that cannot feed himself and two extra mouth should not think about marriage.

Go and look for money and forget about girlfriend ish. Your wife to be is probably still in 100l

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Of About 6years Now Is Giving Me Real Atitude Help by chuksonia(m): 7:12am On Apr 18, 2018
phemmyfour:
You must be joking, you can't even feed yourself conveniently and you are thinking about marriage. A man that cannot feed himself and two extra mouth should not think about marriage.

Go and look for money and forget about girlfriend ish. Your wife to be is probably still in 100l

just see how wicked this one is sounding, so u feel I can't feed myself this country mentality is really bad just Co's baby boi says he presently can boast of 50k in his account that's where ur conclusion is coming from is alright, well marriage isn't until u have 10milli in your account OK
Re: My Fiance Of About 6years Now Is Giving Me Real Atitude Help by chuksonia(m): 7:13am On Apr 18, 2018
tetula123:
The most difficult time to be in a relationship as a guy is in your early twenties.The period when you are stuck in a limbo, trying to figure out yourself and who you want to be.
At this age, you find it a herculean task asking money from your parents, considering your dad will always remind you of how he was self sufficient at your age. So you are always left with "Nkechiyere" anyone that comes from them willingly. To compound your "woes". You have a girlfriend whom you love so much, you are 24 and she is 23. And guys being wired to want to take control, you are frustrated at your inability to take care of her like you want to.
I mean where is the money??
You are still jobless, still hustling, still finding your feet.
Still putting hands in to many things hoping for good. All of a sudden, she starts acting out and showing attitude. You call, and she takes forever to pick or return your calls. When she finally does pick, the call is like an interview session with those annoying and frustrating one word replies. Yes, no, fine, okay, nothing.
Then finally she ends the call with a flimsy excuse like " wait let me close the fridge", i will call you back. And the call never comes back. Then one day she calls you and asks you "where is this relationship heading to?.
You don't even know where your own life is heading to, not to talk of a relationship. Then she drops the bombshell. Tells you that she met a guy who wants to marry her. And how age isn't on her side, and you are almost compelled to scream "But you are just 23". Can't you wait 3 more years let me make it.
You just hold yourself and play the good guy. You ask her if she loves him, she dodges the question and replies you with " He treats me well". Well since she wasn't informing you to take permission, she was simply telling you.
You have to be the cool guy and wish her well. One week later, she gives you the traditional wedding card. And then you do the math yourself. She was talking to the guy a long time before now.
Then you realise that for every "K" you got on WhatsApp, the guy was getting a long epistle.
You have been played. Worse is you cant even blame her, you are just a prospect who no one knows what will become of your life in 4years time. Would you have made it or not? She has gone for the real deal, someone who has already made it.
In footballing terms, you are a "Anthony Martial" ( prospect) while the guy is a Messi ( has made it already). I mean you were sending her cards of N200, and the guy was telling her to manage 10k for the weekend. No comparison there.
And then you go through that silent heartbreak guys go through, the ones they don't talk about. And unceremoniously you get inducted into the special hall of fame where members are young guys whose childhood loves and friends or girlfriends they thought they would end up with left them to marry someone else. Your heart is broken into smithereens. In this hall of fame, you are all victims. Victims of not having found your path in your early twenties.
At the wedding, no sight is more heartbreaking than seeing "the love of your life" say "I do" to this guy she just met 6 months ago.
To make matters worse, you get an alert from Diamond bank telling you how N13 have been deducted for bank charges. You are mad.Your N4000, is down to N3987 rendering that N1k useless, you can only withdraw N3k now. And that's your home and abroad. Can life be more unfair at this moment?
6 years later. You are 30 now. Congratulations, you finally made it. You are as rich as you hoped you will become. You are one of the happening guys in town. You go to a wedding. With your friends, the men on suit. Those guys that just intimidate everyone in the hall. You are seated scouting the hall, and the bridal train passes by. Of course, bridal train and ashoebi ladies always show themselves. That's part of the job description. Sampling. And you spot one, she is beautiful, elegant and tall. You walk up to her, chat her up. Exchange numbers and you leave. She is 24, ripe for marriage. Three months later, you are sounding marriage to her ears. She loves how it sounds.
You are on chat with her always.
And somewhere else, a 25year old boy still finding his way is wondering why the girlfriend is becoming distant these days.
Why is he getting those one worded replies which is unlike her. Why do there chats seem more like interview. And fast fast, you have proposed and simultaneously she is asking the 25year old boy that question of
"Where is this relationship going to". And then you marry her, and somewhere a boy gets heart broken.
You see we are always going to do this to ourselves.
Written by @jaetomz

this matter is stale come up with something better
Re: My Fiance Of About 6years Now Is Giving Me Real Atitude Help by chuksonia(m): 7:17am On Apr 18, 2018
yeyerolling:
Weak men everywhere. U are not ready for marriage.let her be. U think say marriage na play ni. U wey no get 50k. The mum go later advise her to pack out. And u be igbo boy o. Smh

so because baby boi said he doesn't presently have up to 50k in his account and they've started seeing him as weak this life self.... once She's in my house I would see how the mum would advice her out!
Re: My Fiance Of About 6years Now Is Giving Me Real Atitude Help by chuksonia(m): 7:21am On Apr 18, 2018
[quote author=ultimateyankee post=66805483][/quote]

Baba let me burst your bubble small truly if I were fvcking rich I'll be fucking random pussu till I'm 30 and probably wouldn't marry buh hey She's not a liability She's presently working with this new generation bank and I'm not a broke guy oh, I'm presently facing financial struggle that doesn't mean baby boi would remain that way hahba seems nobody has ever being in ma shoes in this forum
Re: My Fiance Of About 6years Now Is Giving Me Real Atitude Help by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 18, 2018
chuksonia:

so because baby boi said he doesn't presently have up to 50k in his account and they've started seeing him as weak this life self.... once She's in my house I would see how the mum would advice her out!
weak because u are not ready for marriage nd cant stand ur ground. Dont let love push u to ur doom. If u no marry her u go die

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Of About 6years Now Is Giving Me Real Atitude Help by Headlesschicken(m): 7:38am On Apr 18, 2018
undecided Let that innocent soul go,if yuh not ready to settle down pls let her be, so she can find someone serious,u done try chop.... Make others chop too....

4 Likes

Re: My Fiance Of About 6years Now Is Giving Me Real Atitude Help by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 18, 2018
If you nor get money. Hide your face.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiance Of About 6years Now Is Giving Me Real Atitude Help by phemmyfour: 7:59am On Apr 18, 2018
chuksonia:

just see how wicked this one is sounding, so u feel I can't feed myself this country mentality is really bad just Co's baby boi says he presently can boast of 50k in his account that's where ur conclusion is coming from is alright, well marriage isn't until u have 10milli in your account OK
You have no biz with marriage if you don't have a reasonable income. Only a lazy, unreasonable and wicked man start a family like that. It hurts but that's the simply truth.

A man that cannot provide for his family is worse than an infidel

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Of About 6years Now Is Giving Me Real Atitude Help by ObinnaVal93(m): 8:09am On Apr 18, 2018
wait o...with wat u HV said u fink u don't deserve rain of abuses...I kuku trust nlanders..comon get out!!!!! first English zero..second ur brain na catarrh and coconut dey inside??...so becos she gv u deadline u wan borrow to 'wed'...so after d 'wedding' wat becomes of d 'marriage'...ngwa nu go and kee yasef na...lover boy..d worst part z u re an easterner... probably from anambra...cos na dem dey mumu dz type of mumu...no easterner from O TOWN can zuzu dz type of zuzu....egbon gv yasef brain...e nu ??

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Of About 6years Now Is Giving Me Real Atitude Help by general111(m): 8:59am On Apr 18, 2018
chuksonia:

bro seems u don't just want to understand, seriously I'm a correct flexing guy based in Lagos and with the kind of job I do I'm always seeing at important gathering and I'm not really popular per say but I've got lots of female friends and the one's who would do anything to be ma babe, most of em are even prettier than this ma fiance but I don't trust Nigeria ladies and this is the only one I've made peace with over time to trust Co's I've texted her in everywhere and she passed with flying colours, I even once gave ma boss her contact to try woo her and that one chop insult of life and ma said boss had a PhD in woman matters I've never seeing a lady turn him down Co's hes got everything a woman can wish for but this ma Yeye babe blasted his ancestors for trying to flaunt material stuff with her,please sir tell me how many babes u knw can try that,
hmmmm...
Re: My Fiance Of About 6years Now Is Giving Me Real Atitude Help by demo4ril97(m): 9:03am On Apr 18, 2018
Bro just help yourself, you needed some advice experts are reimbursing them to you yet you are hitting your head on the wall like a cow. grin

Woman no dey finish just face your work, manage and make it in life in such a sense that you will be responsible to yourself and relatives, and see how fine fine girls go wan come your way wink

My girl gan dey misbehave for the past few month and I don checkmate her no time for shit, just let her do whatever she thinks is good for her she will live to feel the heat.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiance Of About 6years Now Is Giving Me Real Atitude Help by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 18, 2018
chuksonia:
I will modify and give you advice... I'm busy breaking a relationship of 4yrs ...

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Of About 6years Now Is Giving Me Real Atitude Help by Ephort: 9:32am On Apr 18, 2018
I was in your shoe. My babe (now ex) wanted to get married at all cost. Early this year, she told me that she must get married this year. She knows how much I earn which to me cannot afford the basic type of life I want for me and my family. She was ready to manage, but I knew the pressure would be too much on me. Finally, I had to let her go, and now she is set to marry sm1 else while I am fully in support.
Bro, first put yourself in the girl's shoes. Marriage is what she really desires now and evidently you cannot afford same. The juice is not affording the wedding but taking care of your family needs as a man since you ought not to rely on your woman's earnings. There is no such thing as a perfect match. There will always be a better option. Leave the innocent girl to go. Alternatively, you can discuss with the lady putting your fears on the table. If she is willing to deal, then you can devise a way out together.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Friend Is Dating My Little Sister / Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend … (18+) / I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.