Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

She Had Seven Boyfriends Before Meeting Me Can I Trust Her For Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Had Seven Boyfriends Before Meeting Me Can I Trust Her For Marriage? (1266 Views)

See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her / My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. (2) (3) (4)

She Had Seven Boyfriends Before Meeting Me Can I Trust Her For Marriage? by Omuneizzy6(m): 6:06am On Apr 18, 2018
She told me this ''I had close to 10 boyfriends before meeting you, different class rich,broke, handsome even ugly So you are not the first so stay calm''
Lolss Then i asked her what were you looking for? no answer.
She only replied with a smile;

She said, don't worry you are very lucky to have me.
She exposed this to me when we had little conflict because she always go through my phone and pick offences which i don't even know what she normally saw. Is it Nairaland or my posts on facebook because i love posting alot on facebook most often.

I don't really know if i should trust this girl or run for my life because of the numerous guys she had for the sake of my children in future...
Please help oo...
Re: She Had Seven Boyfriends Before Meeting Me Can I Trust Her For Marriage? by Nwodosis(m): 6:09am On Apr 18, 2018
OP, can you tells us the number of girlfriends you have had too or is it only the number of guys that your girlfriend had had that matters?

Re: She Had Seven Boyfriends Before Meeting Me Can I Trust Her For Marriage? by Makaveli1166(m): 6:09am On Apr 18, 2018
Hmm
Re: She Had Seven Boyfriends Before Meeting Me Can I Trust Her For Marriage? by DannyJ19(m): 6:12am On Apr 18, 2018
ﺃﻧﺖ ﻣﺠﻨﻮﻥ ﻭﻻ ﻳﻮﺟﺪ ﻟﺪﻳﻚ ﺃﺣﺪ ﻳﺨﺒﺮﻙ ﺑﻪ
Re: She Had Seven Boyfriends Before Meeting Me Can I Trust Her For Marriage? by Olalan(m): 6:13am On Apr 18, 2018
A girl with numerous past boyfriends whom she most likely slept with all is a risk to date, she could have found all she wants in you and not seek another again, but chances are high that she would cheat on you in the nearest future.
BTW how old is she? If below 25 with such past history you better flee

Re: She Had Seven Boyfriends Before Meeting Me Can I Trust Her For Marriage? by Omuneizzy6(m): 6:24am On Apr 18, 2018
Olalan:
A girl with numerous past boyfriends whom she most likely slept with all is a risk to date, she could have found all she wants in you and not seek another again, but chances are high that she would cheat on you in the nearest future.
BTW how old is she? If below 25 with such past history you better flee
She is below twenty-five
Re: She Had Seven Boyfriends Before Meeting Me Can I Trust Her For Marriage? by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:29am On Apr 18, 2018
I have a feeling she has a body count higher than 7 and she isn't counting her boyfriends before and during uni.
She only counted "serious" once and divided by two

Re: She Had Seven Boyfriends Before Meeting Me Can I Trust Her For Marriage? by highpriestess: 6:33am On Apr 18, 2018
How many girlfriends did you have before meeting her?
Re: She Had Seven Boyfriends Before Meeting Me Can I Trust Her For Marriage? by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:39am On Apr 18, 2018

Let us see ur FB & let the NL find out the cause of "conflicts" between u 2 ..
Re: She Had Seven Boyfriends Before Meeting Me Can I Trust Her For Marriage? by Nawtiblayse(m): 6:42am On Apr 18, 2018
See as dem people change am ( how many girlfriends have you also had) buh bro pls flee from this geh

Re: She Had Seven Boyfriends Before Meeting Me Can I Trust Her For Marriage? by BlackDBagba: 6:46am On Apr 18, 2018
Count your girlfriend's and divide by her boyfriend's. If hers is greater then bro take a long walk.

You may also consider increasing your number and try dividing again. If hers is still greater... lipsrsealed
Re: She Had Seven Boyfriends Before Meeting Me Can I Trust Her For Marriage? by mikejj(m): 6:51am On Apr 18, 2018
angry check her sex life... if she has been been having sex with all those her former ex hmm bro ...u can only run run run like terry g
Re: She Had Seven Boyfriends Before Meeting Me Can I Trust Her For Marriage? by powerkey: 7:09am On Apr 18, 2018
She would have 14 husbands if you marry her....
Re: She Had Seven Boyfriends Before Meeting Me Can I Trust Her For Marriage? by Omuneizzy6(m): 7:10am On Apr 18, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Let us see ur FB & let the NL find out the cause of "conflicts" between u 2 ..
see my signature
Re: She Had Seven Boyfriends Before Meeting Me Can I Trust Her For Marriage? by Liliyann(f): 7:36am On Apr 18, 2018
Nothing bad in it
Ain't you happy that she was even truthful to you and didn't say she only had one ex?? undecided
As a girl you must learn to have more than one lover,never put all your eggs in one basket!!
Re: She Had Seven Boyfriends Before Meeting Me Can I Trust Her For Marriage? by ImaIma1(f): 8:01am On Apr 18, 2018
Omuneizzy6:
She is below twenty-five

Na wa for your selective response.

You did not respond to the first questions you were asked.

How many girlfriends did you have before her?
Re: She Had Seven Boyfriends Before Meeting Me Can I Trust Her For Marriage? by Omuneizzy6(m): 8:15am On Apr 18, 2018
ImaIma1:

Na wa for your selective response.

You did not respond to the first questions you were asked.

How many girlfriends did you have before her?
what is ur mind telling u? If i divide her own and minus my own ehhh the result will be too cumbersome to comprehend so that is ur own detrimental psychological guesture
Re: She Had Seven Boyfriends Before Meeting Me Can I Trust Her For Marriage? by Belafonte(m): 9:34am On Apr 18, 2018
I can bet a whole month's salary her body count is closer to 20 than 10. She has had Seven boyfriends, she hasn't included the ones that just scammed her and stayed for like three months; the ones she likes but have girlfriends and she just raised her skirt for a one-time knacking. Nigga, seven as an official number is quite high o.
Re: She Had Seven Boyfriends Before Meeting Me Can I Trust Her For Marriage? by xagorakis(m): 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
OP, 2 things are involved.
1. Either she told you this to calm your ego that you're not the first and probaly wont be the last.
2. To tell her long relationship and let you know you are her last bus-stop. Talk of blessed assurance..lol. But hey, that might probably the same assurance the 6th guy got...who knows?
The ball is still in your court, Sir.
Re: She Had Seven Boyfriends Before Meeting Me Can I Trust Her For Marriage? by Opentokwowledge: 12:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
She doesn't respect you. Throw the bish away like a used condom! angry
Re: She Had Seven Boyfriends Before Meeting Me Can I Trust Her For Marriage? by oyatz(m): 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
La illah illah Allah ,Muhammad rasull illah!

My Girl Is Relocating / Six Reasons Why Some Ladies Have Sagged (fallen) Breasts / The Fastest Way To Discover If Your Wife Or Husband Is Cheating On You