Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

I Left My Female Friend Because She Fart(mess)a Lot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Left My Female Friend Because She Fart(mess)a Lot (814 Views)

My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man / I Left My Girlfriend Because Her Vag!na Was Too Wide / What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Left My Female Friend Because She Fart(mess)a Lot by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 18, 2018
I left my female friend because I couldn't take it anymore(enough is enough)in regards to her always farting.

Before quitting the friendship I have advise her to put a full stop to her farting but she said she has done all sorts to put a stop to it but all was in futile.

Her mess no be here oh,fine girl for that mata.

I don't know if what I did was right or wrong.
You can insult me for all you want but at least let me know if I did the right thing?
Re: I Left My Female Friend Because She Fart(mess)a Lot by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 18, 2018
She even added that the farting is not peculiar to her alone that other members of her family do fart and they have all accept it that way since their family doctor has assured them that there is no harm.
Re: I Left My Female Friend Because She Fart(mess)a Lot by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 18, 2018
When I told her I am quitting the friendship for I can't take this no more,she begged and wept profusely but I have made up my mind.
With time she accept her fate and move on.
Re: I Left My Female Friend Because She Fart(mess)a Lot by kingvicky(m): 12:08am On May 04, 2018
predmine20:
When I told her I am quitting the friendship for I can't take this no more,she begged and wept profusely but I have made up my mind.
With time she accept her fate and move on.
Abeg who be d lady?
Re: I Left My Female Friend Because She Fart(mess)a Lot by Adamummya(f): 12:20am On May 04, 2018
you've already called it quits with her, why are you telling us then ?

(1) (Reply)

Not Everyone Can Read This! / Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates / My Marriage Is Not Working: All Hell Has Been Let Loose!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.