Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Falling In And Out Of Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Falling In And Out Of Love (545 Views)

How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo / This Plus-Sized Lady Is Full Of Love For Herself (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Falling In And Out Of Love by otabuko(m): 2:47pm On Apr 18, 2018
My name is my username. I do not hide identity especially name as I'm a straightforward person.
What I'm about to ask isn't something happening to a friend or relative or anyone as people often claim but me. I do not want to come here claiming it's for someone.
Hello house, good afternoon, I've been in a love relationship with someone I loved so much and thought I could not do without her, but right now. I feel I've fallen out of love. But every time I think of having a meeting to tell her, I feel she could do something funny to herself as she always fall sick anytime we have a little issue and I go blank for days. This relationship has been for over 5yrs. I feel we've wriggled through the relationship with panic not to break up. But what if we finally tie the nuptial knot and it doesn't last and we find our find our selves in the mess of broken home. Please advises would be welcomed. Thank you all.
Re: Falling In And Out Of Love by SoapQueen(f): 3:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
otabuko:
My name is my username. I do not hide identity especially name as I'm a straightforward person.
What I'm about to ask isn't something happening to a friend or relative or anyone as people often claim but me. I do not want to come here claiming it's for someone.
Hello house, good afternoon, I've been in a love relationship with someone I loved so much and thought I could not do without her, but right now. I feel I've fallen out of love. But every time I think of having a meeting to tell her, I feel she could do something funny to herself as she always fall sick anytime we have a little issue and I go blank for days. This relationship has been for over 5yrs. I feel we've wriggled through the relationship with panic not to break up. But what if we finally tie the nuptial knot and it doesn't last and we find our find our selves in the mess of broken home. Please advises would be welcomed. Thank you all.

People fall out of love. Just one of the sad things that can happen in life. They just get bored. It is well.

The best thing you can do in this situation is to stop being hard on yourself. Don't try to think about it too much. Else you get a burnout. Call your woman and have a heart to heart talk with her. It is imperative that you do a thorough soul searching before you have this meet. Ask yourself a few questions why and what caused this "falling out of love?"

We don't want to be hearing stories like "My girl and I had a brief challenge for two months, we broke up and I saw her pre- wedding photos this morning on Instagram"

If you have searched you mind and you feel you no longer have any iota of love for her, tell her. Don't string the sweet girl along.

It will hurt her, she will be broken, she will even become wary of men but the good news is that like a wolverine, she will heal.

Everyone will be fine.

Last last sha, life is one hell of a mess.
Re: Falling In And Out Of Love by otabuko(m): 4:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
SoapQueen:

People fall out of love. Just one of the sad things that can happen in life. They just get bored. It is well.

The best thing you can do in this situation is to stop being hard on yourself. Don't try to think about it too much. Else you get a burnout. Call your woman and have a heart to heart talk with her. It is imperative that you do a thorough soul searching before you have this meet. Ask yourself a few questions why and what caused this "falling out of love?"

We don't want to be hearing stories like "My girl and I had a brief challenge for two months, we broke up and I saw her pre- wedding photos this morning on Instagram"

If you have searched you mind and you feel you no longer have any iota of love for her, tell her. Don't string the sweet girl along.

It will hurt her, she will be broken, she will even become wary of men but the good news is that like a wolverine, she will heal.

Everyone will be fine.

Last last sha, life is one hell of a mess.
thanks sister. The last statement is so true fa.

(1) (Reply)

Is A Fling Better Than A Relationship? / Unbeatably Cheap Rx300 Forsale 1.290 / If A Man Forgive How Can A Man Forget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.