Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,848 members, 7,841,209 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Governor Aregbesola Attends Revival At Apostolic Church, Onigbogi (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Aregbesola Attends Revival At Apostolic Church, Onigbogi (Photos) (25400 Views)

Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election / Aregbesola Attends NYSC Swearing-in Ceremony In Osun [photos] / Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Aregbesola Attends Revival At Apostolic Church, Onigbogi (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 6:26am On Apr 19, 2018
But does he ever get ''Revived''?

Reminds me of Fayose in turban sometimes back...

BTW, who's the buffoon here - the politicians or the (gullible) people who keep hailing these circus?
Re: Governor Aregbesola Attends Revival At Apostolic Church, Onigbogi (Photos) by TheAngry1: 8:38am On Apr 19, 2018
seguno2:

Is the owing of salaries, deductions and pensions for several months and years by Aregbesola despite

- huge loans,
- high oil price,
- several bailouts
- increased IGR

also a sign of Odua unity?
If truly Odua is one people, why should the Aregbesola be stealing money meant to pay workers and pensioners without any massive recruitment of civil servants in his seven years of unfortunate governance

SHUT THE FVVVCK OFF!

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Attends Revival At Apostolic Church, Onigbogi (Photos) by TheAngry1: 8:40am On Apr 19, 2018
deomelllo:

Their only currency for social interaction is bigotry and this is why they can not coexist peacefully with other people.

You mean the bigots from red dust republic abi? You mean the ingrates who have lived, owned land, vied for and won political positions in Odua Land abi? Okponu oshi!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Aregbesola Attends Revival At Apostolic Church, Onigbogi (Photos) by forghon: 9:21am On Apr 19, 2018
Mcweber:
Ain't you just so stupid? ?
aint u just a trump ass
Re: Governor Aregbesola Attends Revival At Apostolic Church, Onigbogi (Photos) by Mcweber(m): 9:43am On Apr 19, 2018
forghon:
aint u just a trump ass
I forgive your stupidity
Re: Governor Aregbesola Attends Revival At Apostolic Church, Onigbogi (Photos) by forghon: 10:17am On Apr 19, 2018
Mcweber:
I forgive your stupidity

gyandu in case u dnt knw

Re: Governor Aregbesola Attends Revival At Apostolic Church, Onigbogi (Photos) by Tundexysam(m): 11:01am On Apr 19, 2018
This is the most wicked leader have ever seen. Imagine the civil servants life without close to three years salary? Even the old pensioners and retirees gratuity has been squandered and embezzled in the name of road and school projects. He impoverished and made life miserable for people. I pray his evil come to haunt him forever.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Attends Revival At Apostolic Church, Onigbogi (Photos) by AdeyemiJacob(m): 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2018
Yoruba is not die hard religion minded pple
Re: Governor Aregbesola Attends Revival At Apostolic Church, Onigbogi (Photos) by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 3:26pm On Apr 19, 2018
paparazzi1987:

Do yoy have evidence for your claim why it is prohibited for Muslims to enter church's ?
Are you a muslim before I start the conversation with you ?
Re: Governor Aregbesola Attends Revival At Apostolic Church, Onigbogi (Photos) by Mcweber(m): 4:23pm On Apr 19, 2018
forghon:
gyandu in case u dnt knw
Oh!!! Really. Don't you think the feeling is mutual or are you that clueless? ?? It will only take a gyandu to locate a fellow gyandu... Figure that out and snap out of your trace.. #peace
Re: Governor Aregbesola Attends Revival At Apostolic Church, Onigbogi (Photos) by paparazzi1987(m): 3:07am On Apr 20, 2018
Abdulmujeeb52:
Are you a muslim before I start the conversation with you ?

Yes i am
Re: Governor Aregbesola Attends Revival At Apostolic Church, Onigbogi (Photos) by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 10:37pm On Apr 20, 2018
paparazzi1987:

Yes i am
Did you see my reply ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Demolition Not Act Of Witchhunt – Oyo Government / 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police / Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.