Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:44 AM

Is Forex Real? - Business (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Forex Real? (44706 Views)

Is Forex Trading The Best Business? / Is Forex Trade Living Or Dead? / Is Forex Trading Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Forex Real? by PRESERVER(m): 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2012
Forex is real but you need strategy and probably need to look for good robot to use while you monitor it and the cash will keep rolling it.

GREEN pips most often and I recommend a very robot that I'm currently using and it is called PIPJET ROBOT which you can reda more about via www.pipjetrobot.com and you can contact via 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 to ask any question about it and you want to get it.Goodluck
Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 30, 2012
olajides: Please i need nigerians that have traded forex or that are still trading tell me if is real or another way that American is using to collect our money.
Is not real. Is illusion.. Be asking silly questions why your mate are making huge money day-in day-out
Re: Is Forex Real? by FXKing2012(m): 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2012
People like me are a testament to the fact that forex is real!
Re: Is Forex Real? by tyafolabi(f): 4:56pm On Feb 11, 2013
blaksril: hey dude, yeah i made a terrible error was in a rush n went in for a smaller time frame without confirmation. My bad. Anyways wit regards your question, alpari uk has neva disappointed me.They seem so perfect n its comfortable knowing dat Uk has the best Forex regulatory body in d world. U can actually write complaints nd get a reply.This is besides the fact dat diplomatic relations btwn naija n Uk is gr8  n it takes only 6 hrs to get to d country jst in the event of a problem.
I use Alpari Uk. The minimum balance is 200 USD. The Alpari in nigeria is Alpari Russia not Alpari Nigeria i.e Its more like an agency nd does not actually trade ur funds. Funds paid here r transferred to Russia. Its a different entity from Alpari Uk. I trade with my wm based fon(samsung omnia). Dont know d advantage of opening an acct wit d naija branch of Alpari(russia). The minimum lot size is for a micro acct is 0.01.Hpe dis helps. Cheers.

I've been trying to open a live alpari UK account. I presented my statements of accounts as proof of residential address. Alpari does not see it as tenable because it' only stamped and signed. They want to see the names and positions of those who stamped and signed the documents. My banks on the other hand will not put such info on the documents. What do I do? Please advise.
Re: Is Forex Real? by fembizz(m): 6:23pm On Jun 25, 2013
The truth has to be told; all Forex brokers have their crucial price points where market respects irrespective its movement; range or trend, that is why

you will never found them with the same market price quote, just the simple truth!. If you can discern the crucial point of any broker then the key to

successful withdrawal to your bank account, is just what you have discovered. I do not need you to believe me or not is just my 8 years trading

experience subconsciousness; this is just the holy grail, which can never be found neither by the leading or lagging indicators. If all these default and

advertised indicators really work consistently for a long period of trading time, then nobody, I say again NOBODY! will ever sell them. If you really want

to make it in Forex business find the crucial price point of your broker and trade professionally. The crucial price point is always there looking at you, just

try to find it. I cannot tell you, because your broker is not my broker. Money making is not in over trading but just in finding your Forex broker crucial price

point which is the market and broker weakest point. I wish you not more pips but more exponential growth in this Forex business. bye
fortunestyle@yahoo.com
Re: Is Forex Real? by sydneyforex: 3:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
Forex trading is real way to make money online .But needs patience

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply)

Banker Sleeps On Keyboard, Accidentally Transfers Millions / Femi Otedola Having Lunch With Temi, His Daughter, Mr. Eazi’s Wife To Be / I Just Lost 400k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.