Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Is Forex Real? - Business (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Forex Real? (44026 Views)

Is Forex Trading The Best Business? / Is Forex Trade Living Or Dead? / Is Forex Trading Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Forex Real? by jamace(m): 3:55am On Nov 30, 2010
Good to see that u guys are back. I thot the thread had been abandoned or FX had gone into extinction , smiley I do enjoy everyone's contribution.

[b]By the way, where is Odiaero, The Million Dollar ma[/b]n.
grin grin grin grin ( I no talk anything o) LMAO
Re: Is Forex Real? by martog: 5:03pm On Nov 30, 2010
@ Jamace, u r witty, good to have u around too,
Re: Is Forex Real? by hassan123(m): 1:18pm On Dec 01, 2010
I am a referral to some forex brokers who give me credit for referring traders to them. I need forex brokers to sign up with these brokers. We'll credit you with some dollars and you start trading immediately with them WITHOUT DEPOSITING ANY MONEY. You withdraw your money easily without hassle.You start trading with them the same day.
You are receiving $$$ bonus. I'll just charge you 1,500 naira for expenses on my part, like scanning, etc. After that, you are credited with funds to trade with.
If you are interested in signing up with them, please, call 07043268090 or email kconsult123@yahoo.com.
Re: Is Forex Real? by martog: 1:30pm On Dec 01, 2010
I believe traders are waiting for friday`s big news.
Re: Is Forex Real? by Kashif(m): 5:48pm On Dec 02, 2010
martog:

I believe traders are waiting for friday`s big news.

Nna, people like me don't do news. I just watch from the sidelines if I am not in a trade already. grin
Re: Is Forex Real? by seunbanme: 3:04pm On Dec 03, 2010
I have been tradin forex for the past four(4)years now,i have the necessary experience and exposure.

YES! forex is the fastest way to make money,and if not properly handled the fastest way to lose money.Even the banks trade forex. Alot of things has been said about forex,especially from those that has lost hugh sums. .The point is they might and would continue losing,if they don't change their strategy, but you see, someone else is making hugh profit(those that have done their home-work very well)I belong to the latter category

The truth is i have mastered a particular trading strategy (over the years) which is, Using Simple Method +Discipline + Control Risks +Trading the big threads(not tradin frequently) + working smart(not hard) = Forex Trading Success.

today's Canadian employment news wasn't all that good but the Almighty NON-FARM was very coool, i made some pips and am still grininnggg grin grin grin grin

See you at the Top

holla 07033278135
Re: Is Forex Real? by Kashif(m): 11:55pm On Dec 03, 2010
Non farm very cool? At 39k vs 143k expected and increased unemployment rate?

Maybe you meant that the surprise factor was cool (for those that trade news). Expect something different next week when investors fully digest that info. Looking to buy the greenback.

Just my 50kobo.
Re: Is Forex Real? by kgmplc: 11:06pm On Dec 06, 2010
hello all, forex is real ooo, but its a very very tough game. it takes time and alot of perseverance to succeed in forex trading. i started my forex trading journey since 2003/2004 right in bodija ibadan, which i feel is where forex trading started in naija. the journey has been full of ups and down. i wanted to make money from the trading and not the training like alot were doing about 2yrs ago, and leading alot of nigerian to loosing their money.

but i can say for the first time that i traded throughout this year with automated trading strategy which i developed and made about 200%. and i have the whole account statement, i can show u on request. but my main point is that i want forex people to stop lying, don't claim you can do what u cant do. what ever you are claiming make sure u have genuine proof to show for it.

cheers
Re: Is Forex Real? by jamace(m): 11:01am On Dec 07, 2010
I don't know why I'm so allergic to forex robots?

I prefer manual/mechanical trading, where I can control, on the spot, the erratic changes in the market.
Re: Is Forex Real? by Kashif(m): 6:05pm On Dec 07, 2010
jamace:

I prefer manual/mechanical trading, where I can control, on the spot, the erratic changes in the market.

It is because MOST of them don't work. If I have an EA that works, what is my business looking for a buyer then I can be making all the money?
Re: Is Forex Real? by myforumid3: 8:03pm On Dec 07, 2010
jamace:

me too, giving control to machine with sth as volatile as 4x is like signing ur death sentence.
Not that EA's arent good, but the gud 1s dont come by easy,
"I wont sell what makes me mega bucks, atleast not for peanuts"
Re: Is Forex Real? by honeric01(m): 8:42pm On Dec 07, 2010
Any good EAs owner out there won't sell for anything less than 20% of what the EA makes for him/her.
Re: Is Forex Real? by magragold(m): 12:18am On Dec 08, 2010
FX Trading is very real, but beware of article vendors selling all sort of masquerades as robots. Look for a proven trader to train you and you will do well. Robots are like a drunken man in a china shop, it will ultimately destroy!
Re: Is Forex Real? by ecoh: 9:32am On Dec 08, 2010
Forex is real but u need experince to trade successfully.U might need the help of softwares.Everybody uses software.
Re: Is Forex Real? by Kashif(m): 12:10pm On Dec 08, 2010
ecoh:

. . .Everybody uses software.

This is not true.
Re: Is Forex Real? by jamace(m): 10:45am On Dec 10, 2010
FX Trading is very real, but beware of article vendors selling all sort of masquerades as robots. Look for a proven trader to train you and you will do well. Robots are like a drunken man in a china shop, it will ultimately destroy!

Hello sir. You are welcome. Long time. Whatz up, you been away for sooooo long!!!!
Re: Is Forex Real? by honeric01(m): 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2010
jamace:

Hello sir. You are welcome. Long time. Whatz up, you been away for sooooo long!!!!

oga, how far now? u just scarce embarassed
Re: Is Forex Real? by Ehisod(m): 12:22pm On Dec 10, 2010
No matter how much knocks I get in FX market (am yet to withdraw any profit) I am still not ready to give it up. Keep up the FX banter guys.
Re: Is Forex Real? by stjs(m): 1:20pm On Dec 10, 2010
I wish to see proves on life account not on demo.
Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 11, 2010
Kashif:

He has gone where he belongs - oblivion. Not all of us are fools.
Meaning? that is why u are a fool, no need of talking much, cos if you see what i handle u will faint to state of oblivion, just keep watching i will let you see em soon, @ honoric, sorry for the delays, man have to be stable b4 i was discharged, beside, the snow is getting deadly here, i suppose to close all accounts on 10th of december, but it is only that 50kaccount that is still on now, just waiting to close it, please when you get online let me know
Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 11, 2010
Ehisod:

No matter how much knocks I get in FX market (am yet to withdraw any profit) I am still not ready to give it up. Keep up the FX banter guys.

Nice one, you shall succeed from a day on
Re: Is Forex Real? by Foreverrich: 11:45am On Dec 11, 2010
forex is real buh its quite time intensive and risky too!!!.buh there re other investment proograms with little or no risk for those that like meeting people,
Re: Is Forex Real? by Foreverrich: 11:47am On Dec 11, 2010
forex is real buh its quite time intensive and risky too!!!.buh there re other investment proograms with little or no risk for those that like meeting people,
Re: Is Forex Real? by JAkpayen(m): 1:54pm On Dec 11, 2010
odiaero:

i suppose to close all accounts on 10th of december, but it is only that 50kaccount that is still on now, just waiting to close it,

You brag too much as if you are the only professional forex trader from Naija. pride goes before a fall
Re: Is Forex Real? by Kashif(m): 2:01pm On Dec 11, 2010
odiaero:

Meaning? that is why u are a fool, no need of talking much, cos if you see what i handle u will faint to  state of oblivion, just keep watching i will let you see em soon, @ honoric, sorry for the delays, man have to be stable b4 i was discharged, beside, the snow is getting deadly here, i suppose to close all accounts on 10th of december, but it is only that 50kaccount that is still on now, just waiting to close it, please when you get online let me know

Those who do what counts don't go back to count them. I have said that before. Who is asking you how much you damage, sorry manage? You are simply a cheap attention-seeker. Go get a life and stop deceiving some gullible traders! What do I need to see apart from calls for your head here and there?

Try and settle all the people you are owing. I can handle you and what you represent, empty vessel.

50k account my armpit! Settle honeric01!!
Re: Is Forex Real? by Kashif(m): 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2010
JAkpayen:

You brag too much as if you are the only professional forex trader from Naija. pride goes before a fall

He is not a professional trader; just a noise maker! I have seen seasoned traders, and this one does not come any close.
Re: Is Forex Real? by honeric01(m): 3:21pm On Dec 11, 2010
@Odiaero
You know my number and i have emailed it to you, you should call me,
Re: Is Forex Real? by cantell(m): 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2010
honeric01:

@Odiaero
You know my number and i have emailed it to you, you should call me,
Maga don pay!
Chei, Mr lulu don 4uck up!
Re: Is Forex Real? by honeric01(m): 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2010
^^^^^

Meaning?
Re: Is Forex Real? by jamace(m): 2:43pm On Dec 12, 2010
Those who do what counts don't go back to count them. I have said that before. Who is asking you how much you damage, sorry manage? You are simply a cheap attention-seeker. Go get a life and stop deceiving some gullible traders! What do I need to see apart from calls for your head here and there?

Try and settle all the people you are owing. I can handle you and what you represent, empty vessel.

50k account my armpit! Settle honeric01!!
grin grin cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply)

Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter / Why I Left Banking For Bricklaying - Kehinde Muibi / Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.