Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge (50276 Views)

Mace Snatching: Omo-agege Risks Prosecution, Six Months Jail – Report / How FG Plotted Senate Invasion/mace Snatching By Thugs - Wike / Omo-Agege's Thug Who Snatched The Senate's Mace In Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by Dasherz(f): 8:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
Lucid1:
Thuggery is still a major problem in Nigerian politics, if these guys aren't charged to court and reprimanded/sentenced, I'd leave this country and never return. I'm sorry mom and dad, I mean it this time

i hope you're already on ya way to cotonou

1 Like

Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by eTECTIVe(m): 8:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
Dasherz:
this means that anyone can walk into the senate house with guns, open fire, kill a bunch of senators and walk out without apprehension by the so called security personnel... this is a shame to the constitution and a big slam to the Nigerian populace

Its actually a gud thing, atleast we can now start nursing d idea of getting rid of dem all
Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by adamsy5111(m): 8:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
nawaaawooo Interesting, just few unarmed people entered the Senate Chamber and went and took the mace, none of our distinguish senators could even battle them down to the ground and become a national hero.this is a disgrace to national democracy once again immediate action should be taken and our Senate president should be careful with the way he run the affairs of the country to avoid all these forms of violence even at the upper chamber. if just few thugs can bounce to the Senate house what about the villa they can bounce to the even presidency. once again this is a national invasion and this should not be repeated again in under developed country like Nigeria that's struggling to gather respect for international recognition to clean away the mess of the past
Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by package7(m): 8:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
These guys are smart.. Mehn �

Just five people carry out such catastrophe acts .
Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by TEEBLUE88(m): 8:29pm On Apr 18, 2018
wia is dino wen u need him?
Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by Reelectbuhari: 8:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
ThatHistoryGuy:

Story
Noting go happen

this is how u people talk nothing go happen while our youths are languishing in prisons

they are now scape goat or sacrificial lamb......

watch....
Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by SoapQueen(f): 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
skarlett:

Warri no wan truly carry last cheesy

Babe! I shame! I hide my face.
Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by oshie(m): 8:39pm On Apr 18, 2018
Nollywood has upgraded to making movies look like real.

Thumps up for Naija nollywood.

Watch out for part 2 as this is just this is just the beginning.

In part 2, I see Boko boys entering that chamber and flogging our law makers
Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 18, 2018
SoapQueen:

Babe! I shame! I hide my face.

At least dem no go blame IPOB for this one grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by Ifyapp(f): 8:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
There is no kind of news i wont hear in Naija #onlyinnaija#
Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by veacea: 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2018
eTECTIVe:
It still baffles me how few men walked into d chamber unabated, walked up to where d Mace was, took it, ran out of d chamber and thru d halls and den to their cars jus like dat... Where were those fence-jumping, punch-throwing and chair-throwing senators?

Even David Mark the retired Soldier could nt do anything
Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by RexTramadol1: 8:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
Authoreety:

Nobody wnts to be d sacrificial goat

Bt I thought dino was gud at thugery, abi hm no dey wen ds dey hapn....

Dino fall mai hand

bro uncle Dino no dey inside the red chambers then, he meet them for road

come go call police people

Di

1 Like

Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by Charly68: 8:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
Na Naija Delta Avengers renewal group
Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by xbit: 8:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
See Labour Party making wave in senate. wait o! Where DINO B DEY ABI?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by drey076(m): 8:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
If this could happen then revolution can take place in this country
Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by otokx(m): 8:54pm On Apr 18, 2018
MTKbudapest:

And Ben Bruise grin The common sense senator was running for cover shocked

That is eh, see as the guy first dodge then he just froze like that guy in mortal kombat.

1 Like

Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by DSDLIVEREPORT: 9:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
otokx:
Interesting, so only 5 unarmed people entered the Senate Chamber and went and took the mace, none of our senators could even tackle them down to the ground and become a national hero.

Wonderful
Agbaya ni e o. Na who tell u say Jackie Chan get pot belle
Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by Fourwinds: 9:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
Onechancearmy:
grin

See as dem turn senate into Urhobo Town Hall Union meeting palaver grin

Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
The leadership of the Senate stole our money, bought properties everywhere, falsified documents & still swore to an oath. This is a hardened corrupt Senate Leadership. Obj would have fought dirty. Buhari was overrated. He messed up from the beginning going on political vacation after election leading to the present National Assembly leadership.

At his age, he has nothing to lose by fighting the last battle of his life. Those APC members clamouring for his second term should allow him to complete his first term. So a Senate President can shield a Senator from being investigated for crimes? He is surely & really overrated.
Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by Okezedan(m): 9:39pm On Apr 18, 2018
Now it is obvious they represented the interest of ovie omo agege
Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by MrMakaveli20(m): 9:41pm On Apr 18, 2018
eTECTIVe:
It still baffles me how few men walked into d chamber unabated, walked up to where d Mace was, took it, ran out of d chamber and thru d halls and den to their cars jus like dat... Where were those fence-jumping, punch-throwing and chair-throwing senators?
All of them dey fear warri thugs. thug pass thug o. even Dino was nowhere to be found while Ben Bruce scampered for safety
Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by alenwup(m): 9:50pm On Apr 18, 2018
grin
Reelectbuhari:
My only problem Is dat these guys hv landed demselves in hot soup

mark my words

omo agege will abandon them
grin
Reelectbuhari:
My only problem Is dat these guys hv landed demselves in hot soup

mark my words

omo agege will abandon them
Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by Aldebaran(m): 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
otokx:
Interesting, so only 5 unarmed people entered the Senate Chamber and went and took the mace, none of our senators could even tackle them down to the ground and become a national hero.

Wonderful

What happens to the money stolen by the senator if he dies while trying to be a national hero grin
Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by Abeyjide: 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
Authoreety:

Nobody wnts to be d sacrificial goat
Bt I thought dino was gud at thugery, abi hm no dey wen ds dey hapn....

Dino fall mai hand
b like dono follow buki go us
Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by bejeria101(m): 9:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
Daft pple u are going after suspects! The thugs that entered the chambers are they spirits? And that daura relic would be spewing trash frm the u.k. Oponu oshi
Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by Slimzadywitmony: 10:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
Read Updates about what transpired at the NASS earlier today with Senator Omo-Agege
See how hoodlums invaded and desecrated the hollow chambers

http://.net/7eXFDe

Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by jolyment: 10:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
NCAN
Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by NairaMaster1(m): 10:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
otokx:

Wonderful

My brother!!

How I wish the senate is youthful like you and I.

5 unarmed thugs versus 109 old cargoes.

What a life!!!
Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by godofuck231: 10:40pm On Apr 18, 2018
otokx:

Wonderful

Look take your time o

After 12 bottles and 3 underage university girls in bed you expect him to beat grabbist wen de drink alomo, agbarra and chairman root? Mixed!

Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by wakeupafricanyo: 10:46pm On Apr 18, 2018
DANKWAMBO IS THE ANSWER

#getyouPVC

#votewise
Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by computergenius(m): 11:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
In advanced countries the senate is a place reserved for people of great integrity and moral character. It is a place for people of timbre and calibre. But in Nigeria the holy chambers of the Nigerian senate is peopled by Cultists, crooks, criminals, clowns and thugs all disguised as politicians. All manners of daylight robberies goes on in the Nigerian senate from massive budget padding, mega contract inflation to grand conspiraces with foreigners to swindle the Nigerian state of billions of dollars. Nigerian Senators elected to legislate for the improvement of the lives of the people are more concerned with legislating on their salaries and allowances. They increased their salaries illegally from N750,000 to N3.5 million per month, then they increased it to N13.5 million per month, then they increased it to N800 million per year. What! You say? You heard right. That is what senators now earn. I am not surprised that there is commotion in the senate. In fact, it is just the beginning.
Re: Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge by jaksmillioniar: 11:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
skarlett:

At least dem no go blame IPOB for this one grin grin cheesy
hav u put to bed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy / PDP Wins More Seats In Kaduna State Assembly / School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.