Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) (39019 Views)

I Got Employed At A Farm And Lost My Job In 20 Minutes / Dara Oladosu Who Built Quoted Replies For Twitter, Employed At Twitter / New Employed At Sisthsense Global (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by Niyinficient(m): 8:56am On Apr 19, 2018
Nice one.

If na the rich do this now...una go dey shout paddy-paddy things.
Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by CHAVINCI: 8:56am On Apr 19, 2018
izzou:

So you just let me dey waste my battery baa? angry angry angry
angry angry angry angry
or we can just continue with our brawl
Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by Headlesschicken(m): 8:56am On Apr 19, 2018
undecided
Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by daiksworld: 8:56am On Apr 19, 2018
ogeodi:
I will live long to witness the success of my children.
I say a big AMEN to that
Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 19, 2018
You are where you are for a reason.

God bless the good mothers out there.
Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by Sunnynwa: 9:00am On Apr 19, 2018
izzou:
grin

But if the woman was very rich, and she recommended her son for a job, una go still shout say Na CONNECTION AND MAN-KNOW-MAN undecided

God bless our mothers kiss

This one sef na connection na.
Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by Niyinficient(m): 9:00am On Apr 19, 2018
CHAVINCI:
what's your point exactly,did you miss the part where it said she is a CLEANER that recommended her son,who sat and passed the interview?

Calm down and stop being emotional. Read everything he has been saying....that she is a cleaner doesnt mean she cant aid her son getting the jobs....what you dont know is that office assistants have access to documents that even top managers cant access.

He is making a valid point...very very valid...

1 Like

Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by Jbleenk: 9:02am On Apr 19, 2018
utenwuson:
everything for this country na man know man...... #connect

looking at that man in the office tells you that office is big and d pay is huge, see hin fat neck.

Yes!! It's not always about what u know, but who u know. That's why it's good to network.

#connect

2 Likes

Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 9:02am On Apr 19, 2018
ogeodi:

Amen and me too.
Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by neonly: 9:02am On Apr 19, 2018
ogeodi:

Amen me too
Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by folake4u(f): 9:03am On Apr 19, 2018
izzou:

grin

Awwwnn.. Cry baby

Maybe there was someone else qualified for the job, but because his mum works there and recommended him, that person becomes jobless

Did you think about that? No angry

Like I said, if it was Folorunsho Alakija or Kema Chikwe that got a job for their children, you will not type "GOD BLESS OUR MOTHERS" but CORRUPTION, MAN-KNO-MAN, CONNECTION and any other phrase we all know

So like I said, go play with your sand. Don't try to be emotional all around me. What I typed is what it is

kiss

Well, you're right.

1 Like

Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by elyte89: 9:03am On Apr 19, 2018
But if staffs wan send him mama msg for mamaput to go buy dem food as she b cleaner,aw d son go feel angry undecided?
Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by folake4u(f): 9:04am On Apr 19, 2018
In this world, connection is KEY whether man-made or God's connection through GRACE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by freetongue(m): 9:04am On Apr 19, 2018
Is a god news indeed. However, the mother will have to resign to prevent creating certain situations at work, which won't be good for the son and her own moral at work.

CastedBlog:
Here is the Heartwarming moment a mother smiled uncontrollably after her son got job same place she's working, According to the poster the woman is just an office cleaner, and asked her son to try his luck at the company after his NYSC, luckily he was interviewed and he passed, So you can imagine she the smile from her face, Its deep..

The photo has since gone viral, with lots of positive reactions..

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/04/see-facial-reaction-from-mom-after-her.html
Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by Slurity(m): 9:08am On Apr 19, 2018
This kind of news Gladding my heart
Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by BOOMnaija(m): 9:11am On Apr 19, 2018
Chuukwudi:
The woman must have been a good woman.

Yes, she must av been 'good' to that fat-headed boss wink
Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by ybalogs(m): 9:17am On Apr 19, 2018
ogeodi:
Amen and our parents will live long to witness our successes.

1 Like

Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by BOOMnaija(m): 9:19am On Apr 19, 2018
Slurity:
This kind of news Gladding my heart

U mean aunty gladys abi gladdins
[img][/img]

1 Like

Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 19, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

Amen o

Happy for them. But, if I were the boy, it would be my goal to get her something better soon. I wouldn't be able to stomach all she might be going thru as one of the lowest of the low cadres of the office space (y'need to see how they treat cleaners atimes)

It shouldn't be too hard to pull off since boy never gather wife & kids yet.

Somebody said to spend on chick? Ah, chick go wait make I sort my Mahley o

You are a good son to her bless you both
Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by zeestunner(m): 9:34am On Apr 19, 2018
Godbless our mama dem buh guy give her the best o no be say one slay mama because of kpekus wey free dis days go come de wan chop for were she no sow de expectu to b ha papa hmm oboy sharp o give mama d best. Let slay mama come xith her money o
Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 19, 2018
izzou:

grin

Awwwnn.. Cry baby

Maybe there was someone else qualified for the job, but because his mum works there and recommended him, that person becomes jobless

Did you think about that? No angry

Like I said, if it was Folorunsho Alakija or Kema Chikwe that got a job for their children, you will not type "GOD BLESS OUR MOTHERS" but CORRUPTION, MAN-KNO-MAN, CONNECTION and any other phrase we all know

So like I said, go play with your sand. Don't try to be emotional all around me. What I typed is what it is

kiss

I beg of you with everything you hold holy, please don't have children

We can't have more of this on Earth please
Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by ajishomo: 9:39am On Apr 19, 2018
IamD18:

You and your husband will live long to witness their success, not you alone.
Ah... wa ma she awon oriire laye yi oooo.....
Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by izzou(m): 9:44am On Apr 19, 2018
lestat:

I beg of you with everything you hold holy, please don't have children

We can't have more of this on Earth please

Why is everyone so emotional? grin grin grin

The other day, Sanusi Lamido's son got a job as a police officer. How many people typed GOD BLESS HIS PARENTS?

You know why? Because we always feel the rich oppresses the poor with their privileges, and we forget that we would do much more if we got there.

That boy got that job because his mother recommended him first, then he passed the test and interview, which is very beautiful. God bless his mother

Would you have said the same if the mother was rich? If no, then you are just as hypocritical as I thought

Like I said, don't let your emotions becloud your sense of judgement. What happened her is just Connection, Corruption(if I may borrow the word) and man-know-man.

You can actually scroll down if you don't like what I typed

Adios smiley

1 Like

Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by Nightking04(m): 9:47am On Apr 19, 2018
Baawaa:
Thank God for the boy for not belonging to science student crew,he make her mother proud
grin grin which one is science student crew again
Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by nonix22(m): 9:47am On Apr 19, 2018
made me almost drop tears of joy
partnerbiz4:
Good news.

Made me smile..
Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by Platony(m): 9:53am On Apr 19, 2018
ogeodi:

AMEN OOOO!!
Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by ogeodi(f): 9:55am On Apr 19, 2018
ProfesseurX:

girls of nowadays sefundecided, see how you sideline the father of your children in your prayer.
or you prepping ahead to be a baby mama
tani girl
Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by DavidEsq(m): 9:58am On Apr 19, 2018
izzou:
grin

But if the woman was very rich, and she recommended her son for a job, una go still shout say Na CONNECTION AND MAN-KNOW-MAN undecided

God bless our mothers kiss

Don't mind dem. Awon imma mmadu
Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by target100: 10:09am On Apr 19, 2018
Can you pls differentiate properly between his and her, or are you the jeadboy of olodo science student association
Baawaa:
Thank God for the boy for not belonging to science student crew,he make her mother proud
Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 19, 2018
izzou:

Why is everyone so emotional? grin grin grin

The other day, Sanusi Lamido's son got a job as a police officer. How many people typed GOD BLESS HIS PARENTS?

You know why? Because we always feel the rich oppresses the poor with their privileges, and we forget that we would do much more if we got there.

That boy got that job because his mother recommended him first, then he passed the test and interview, which is very beautiful. God bless his mother

Would you have said the same if the mother was rich? If no, then you are just as hypocritical as I thought

Like I said, don't let your emotions becloud your sense of judgement. What happened her is just Connection, Corruption(if I may borrow the word) and man-know-man.

You can actually scroll down if you don't like what I typed

Adios smiley

Don't have children please I beg of you

The world has suffered enough already
Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by macEDWIN(m): 10:22am On Apr 19, 2018
Proud mother, so happy her labor is not in vain, the Lord will always remember and bless his people. My brother congrats and always remember where you r coming from and make them proud.
Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by RexTramadol1: 10:44am On Apr 19, 2018
Baawaa:

na kwana! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Commission (frsc) Aptitude Test / 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview / 13 Common Interview Questions & Their Impressive Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.