Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,917 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) (39017 Views)

I Got Employed At A Farm And Lost My Job In 20 Minutes / Dara Oladosu Who Built Quoted Replies For Twitter, Employed At Twitter / New Employed At Sisthsense Global (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by biggy26: 11:10am On Apr 19, 2018
I won't allow my mum work there again o. Make she dey house, I go pay am salary.
Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by beejhay69: 11:12am On Apr 19, 2018
Greatest lasuite! if u know, you know.
Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by dontbothermuch: 11:59am On Apr 19, 2018
IamD18:

You and your husband will live long to witness their success, not you alone.

smiley

But it's like saying i will live long to witness my mother very comfortable in life.

Remember, it's not only you trying to make the old woman comfortable.

So you ought to put the names of all your siblings.

Same same.
Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by Tarivanessa(f): 12:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
This is cool, may God uplift them.
Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by firebaby(f): 12:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
ogeodi:
I will live long to witness the success of my children.

Amen And me too In Jesus Name
Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by andycom(m): 1:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
[quote author=ogeodi post=66837189]I will live long to witness the success of my children. [/quot

future baby mama
Re: Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) by mikolo80: 8:46pm On Apr 19, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

Amen o

Happy for them. But, if I were the boy, it would be my goal to get her something better soon. I wouldn't be able to stomach all she might be going thru as one of the lowest of the low cadres of the office space (y'need to see how they treat cleaners atimes)

It shouldn't be too hard to pull off since boy never gather wife & kids yet.

wen wife come com nko

Somebody said to spend on chick? Ah, chick go wait make I sort my Mahley o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Commission (frsc) Aptitude Test / 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview / 13 Common Interview Questions & Their Impressive Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.