Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Does she Look Older Than Her Age ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does she Look Older Than Her Age ? (6474 Views)

Why Did She Look Back? / During Sex If She Look / Does She Look Like Nicki Minaj?(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does she Look Older Than Her Age ? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 19, 2018
golor:

Common get away you .. Is it a nude pix ? So, she dont upload her picture on Facebook ? Or did I say anything regarding the picture ?

No need to insult he chap. He's only telling you what's right.

After guys come here to yab your cousin, how will you feel? And you know most of them lack home training.

undecided
Re: Does she Look Older Than Her Age ? by Kennyflyair: 7:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
golor:

Common get away you .. Is it a nude pix ? So, she dont upload her picture on Facebook ? Or did I say anything regarding the picture ?
Don't get me wrong o. Her pictures on facebook are meant for people who she knows. These ones on nairaland were not uploaded by her and the viewers are people she doesn't know from Adam. I'm just saying. I won't like someone to open a thread on nairaland and then I click and find my picture inside. My apologies if I offend you by this post in any way.
Re: Does she Look Older Than Her Age ? by BluntBoy(m): 7:57pm On Apr 19, 2018
Chikita66:
Me too. Some think am 19 cheesy.

Don't tell me you are older than 19.

To be frank, you look like a child (at most 16), no offense.
Re: Does she Look Older Than Her Age ? by golor(m): 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
Kennyflyair:

Don't get me wrong o. Her pictures on facebook are meant for people who she knows. These ones on nairaland were not uploaded by her and the viewers are people she doesn't know from Adam. I'm just saying. I won't like someone to open a thread on nairaland and then I click and find my picture inside. My apologies if I offend you by this post in any way.

Sorry , I misunderstood you . I therefore withdraw my previous comment on you .

1 Like

Re: Does she Look Older Than Her Age ? by golor(m): 8:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
5thElement:

No need to insult he chap. He's only telling you what's right.

After guys come here to yab your cousin, how will you feel? And you know most of them lack home training.

undecided

Noted

1 Like

Re: Does she Look Older Than Her Age ? by Fejos(m): 8:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
Chikita66:
U old mama
Re: Does she Look Older Than Her Age ? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 19, 2018
Nawa o.

But you knew before you posted this topic, the answer.

If the girl comes on Nairaland now, depression will take over her life. Tell her to hit the gym asap. By the time she's 25, her potential husbands will think she's already married and/or a mother.
Re: Does she Look Older Than Her Age ? by AxceX(m): 12:28am On Apr 20, 2018
aaronson:
°~~~~®©€√¢π¢°€^¥¢℅¢{{©]¢[\^¥£¥£™£™£℅<™\®\℅×¢[¢><><\^¢°¢^£™^£^£^~¥~|~√`π`{€¶¢¶¢¶£∆\{€=°€^¢^¢^¢°°¢°£°£[+-£•£^•£^£[¢]©©°¥[©[€°¢°^¢°¢™€=€=℅¢™¢^^¢°£^¢£°°£^~^~√`•`•`¥£√`°=•¶¥¶€=°€¶€¥∆€¶¢¶¶×¥×=\=+?=@!+@-@&@&2&#-#-$-#&#-&©\®©©℅©[®[©[©[=©=€{¢^¢÷|^×|°|°€=€=€=€=€°€°€°€°¢[℅\℅;¥\℅¢^¢°¥¢°¢¥`¥¢=€==€={¢€°°¢¥£•£••`••`÷¢¶∆¢∆¢∆¢}¢}£{£℅©™℅℅℅™^€°¢^£^™£^£°£=£°£°°£℅™¢¥£®£¥`™¢[€€¥^¢¥£®®®©©©'\℅©[©=¢[[©℅¢°℅£°¢°¢℅°¢℅¢°|°^¢°¢^^¢^¢^£π^£€£=°€[€[¢°^£^¢^^¢^¢°°¢°¢°¢°¢™^£^£√™`¥£¥¢÷€×¢π•••••£°¢{¢℅™¢°;™¢^£°¢℅℅^£¥£€|££™™€]©[®¶×^=€[¢×¥°°¢=€[¥\^¢™£^°¢™°¢^¢℅=•^`°¢°¢℅^€√π`÷¢√=•×`π×|¶`×√£π`π|π°¢℅™¢^£℅¢=`∆∆£¶¢×£÷π£π|÷|^`^£√¢=~=€°€[¢°.

It's not easy learning how to code oooo. Respect the hustle.
I salute you bruv,e no EASY ATALL
Re: Does she Look Older Than Her Age ? by teamv: 4:27am On Apr 20, 2018
Nope she is the one
Re: Does she Look Older Than Her Age ? by tribalmall: 5:50am On Apr 20, 2018
golor:
My cousin is 22 today and I posted it on my WhatsApp only for a particular friend to say shes older than her age . I argued my life out ,that she looks younger but she refused ....

Here is her picture , please be our judge . the arguer request I upload it here cause shes a member ...

Ugliness make people look older, that is why everyone think your cuz is older than her age.

Ordinarily I wouldn’t tell you this but for your ranting against everyone that thinks she’s older than 22 like you claim. To me she looks 32 n above. Someone who already had two children as well.

That is what ugly does to a soul.
Re: Does she Look Older Than Her Age ? by Skinnienigga(m): 8:09am On Apr 20, 2018
Chikita66:

But you are actually 20 right?

tongue

Re: Does she Look Older Than Her Age ? by Safiaa(f): 8:12am On Apr 20, 2018
tribalmall:

Ugliness make people look older, that is why everyone think your cuz is older than her age.

Ordinarily I wouldn’t tell you this but for your ranting against everyone that thinks she’s older than 22 like you claim. To me she looks 32 n above. Someone who already had two children as well.

That is what ugly does to a soul.
this is not nice, seriously.
Re: Does she Look Older Than Her Age ? by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 20, 2018
Skinnienigga:

But you are actually 20 right?
tongue
Are you shiiting me? I'm more than that cheesy.
Re: Does she Look Older Than Her Age ? by Skinnienigga(m): 8:24am On Apr 20, 2018
Chikita66:
Are you shiiting me? I'm more than that cheesy.

Lmao. Really? 21 then?

I know exactly how you feel tho. To look younger than your age. It's cool for ladies.

But for guys like me.. I dey Always wonder if na blessing or curse.

Lemme see sef, how old do I look?
Re: Does she Look Older Than Her Age ? by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 20, 2018
Skinnienigga:

Lmao. Really? 21 then?

I know exactly how you feel tho. To look younger than your age. It's cool for ladies.

But for guys like me.. I dey Always wonder if na blessing or curse.

Lemme see sef, how old do I look?
You look 21-22.
Re: Does she Look Older Than Her Age ? by Skinnienigga(m): 8:36am On Apr 20, 2018
Chikita66:
You look 21-22.

Lmao. That's about the age of our 3rd born. I'm the first. Let's just say I'm closer to 30

I still dey wait the advantage of looking so young.

Re: Does she Look Older Than Her Age ? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
Skinnienigga:

Lmao. That's about the age of our 3rd born. I'm the first. Let's just say I'm closer to 30

I still dey wait the advantage of looking so young.

OMG! You mean you are close to 30? I"ll be damned!
Re: Does she Look Older Than Her Age ? by daddycee91(m): 6:58pm On Apr 20, 2018
this na old mama nau
Re: Does she Look Older Than Her Age ? by josh123(m): 9:18pm On Apr 20, 2018
She is fugly
Re: Does she Look Older Than Her Age ? by shegzy0514(m): 10:04pm On Apr 20, 2018
haha na small gal just get body op true true na 22 because for eye na 25 I de c oo
Re: Does she Look Older Than Her Age ? by Jodha(f): 11:53pm On Apr 20, 2018
golor:

Lool...oga calm down ...nah fight?....

Una blood too dey hot...
Re: Does she Look Older Than Her Age ? by rex444(m): 11:05am On Jun 07, 2018
Na only me no see any pix?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Kenya Socialite With The Largest Hips (photos) / Man Shocked As Mbaise Traditional Marriage List Amounts To N1 Million (photo) / How Girls Become Lesbians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.