Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) (45234 Views)

Buhari: "Most Northern Youths Are Uneducated Or School Dropouts" / Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment / Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by success2010: 11:04am On Apr 19, 2018
This is disappointing.
It's also a statement of betrayal

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by Jesusworks(m): 11:04am On Apr 19, 2018
cheesy
Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by LustreChris(m): 11:04am On Apr 19, 2018
Kaai
Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 19, 2018
God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) for saying the truth just as it is.

Truly, He is the Messiah we have been expecting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:04am On Apr 19, 2018
This man's stupidity in another realm I swear angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by Jackyboy: 11:05am On Apr 19, 2018
KAI KAI ......ABEG SMBODY SHULD EP ME UPLOAD A PIC WITH TEARS cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by enlady(f): 11:05am On Apr 19, 2018
Honestly I am fuming. angry angry
Is this a leader? Is this the personality millions of Nigerian youths idolize? Something is fundamentally wrong with die hard followers of Buhari. This is a case for academic research

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by Youngholy413(m): 11:05am On Apr 19, 2018
HITdemUP:
It's true
That is because you are a big fool.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by suremanpatriot: 11:05am On Apr 19, 2018
...his referring to his mallam brothers who move abt with wheelbarrows,this is wht happens when stupidity turns to lunacy on world stage. Dance of Shame! angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by scopusng(m): 11:05am On Apr 19, 2018
Thunder fire u Buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by lastmessenger: 11:06am On Apr 19, 2018
What does the president gain in presenting Nigeria in a very bad light to the world?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by hacunamatata: 11:06am On Apr 19, 2018
Yeye president. Broom city FC

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 19, 2018
smiley
Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by koolguy88(m): 11:08am On Apr 19, 2018
Honestly speaking, an average Nigerian youth is unproductive. Most of them are not well educated but wants free money and all the basic needs of life.

NIGERIAN YOUTHS, it's time you wake up from your slumber.
Be innovative.

I don talk my own finish.

make una come carry me.

mtcheeeeeeeeew

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by AMYSTEV(m): 11:09am On Apr 19, 2018
And Yusuf Buhari is the most educated and hard working youth in Nigeria. We've heard you Sir.. wait for us to do the needful, 2019 is not far. Aturu Awusa.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by mistyebby(f): 11:09am On Apr 19, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

President Muhammadu Buhari has berated Nigerian youths for being 'uneducated' and 'not ready to work'.

President Buhari, while speaking during a panel discussion at the Commonwealth business forum in Westminster, London, expressed displeasure with youths in Nigeria because they were dependent on revenue from oil to survive.

He said the youths, who make up 60 percent of the population, were waiting to get social amenities free without doing anything.

"And then the economy. We have a very young population and our population is estimated conservatively to be 180 million. The 60 percent of the population is below the age of 30. A lot of them have not been to school and they are claiming that Nigeria has been an oil producing country and therefore they should sit and do nothing and get housing, healthcare and education free,"

The moderator had asked Buhari to give his final thoughts on the issues discussed. The President said he had fulfilled his campaign promises by improving on the nation’s security and the economy.

https://politicsngr.com/uneducated-not-ready-work-buhari-berates-nigerian-youths-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgBGBkoqHfE

"They are claiming"

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by michoim(m): 11:10am On Apr 19, 2018
PDP Propaganda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by scopusng(m): 11:11am On Apr 19, 2018
koolguy88:
Honestly speaking, an average Nigerian youth is unproductive. Most of them are not well educated but wants free money and all the basic needs of life.

Be innovative.

make una come carry me.

Thunder fire u der

mtcheeeeeeeeew
Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by okpanachil: 11:11am On Apr 19, 2018
.Just when you think you have heard it all from baba ,then he sets another record.it is becoming clear why he was shielded from every form of interview and debate pre 2015 election.How won't he say this,when the same youth have their heads stuck far up his ass with their sai baba chants.
If his position in this interview does not change the views of zone B s on this man,then forget it nothing else will.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by DonMoga(m): 11:12am On Apr 19, 2018
BABA YOU ARE MAKING THIS COUNTRY LOOK LIKE A JOKE. EVERYTHING IS INSANE, BBNAIJA INSANE, NATIONAL ASSEMBLY INSANE

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by Hotzone(m): 11:13am On Apr 19, 2018
Buhari mechie onu, asim gi kpuchie eze anwuru gi!
I am youth working for federal government for more than 10 years and am still eating from the same meager salary while bursting my a$$ for u but u and ur cronies are eating fats and yet doing nothing still u chose to occupy a position made for vibrant youths!
Those police and soldiers dying in line of duty mostly youths, is your life more valuable than theirs?
Biko, fachie onu gi!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by engrjacuzzi: 11:14am On Apr 19, 2018
Why won't he say the youths re lazy and don't want to do anything when Hausa children full street dey beg and they re below 30.
Oga u re right you dey use your village people do example. You too much

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by boxypane(m): 11:15am On Apr 19, 2018
MR. PRESIDENT WAS RIGHT!
YUSUF BUHARI (Mr. President's son) was sponsored by his father to study, I guess in England. He didn't hustle to pay his fees like I did. I do not know where he works or hustle to earn a living but he recently crashed a power bike worth Millions of Naira... I quite know there are many young Nigerians who are just like Yusuf. Those are the type Mr. President referred to.
So Mr. President was right. Some Nigerian youths are uneducated and lazy and by inference some are educated and hardworking .
Which one are you?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by gonkin(m): 11:16am On Apr 19, 2018
Any one that votes in buhari for 2019 needs deliverance.
Also i dont think PDP should be given any position. May be the youth is better to rule

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by Pororo(f): 11:17am On Apr 19, 2018
Kai! I swear this man is a big joke and should speak for himself alone. sad
As lazy as some American citizens are, do you see any political figure call them names or insult them? Such a thing will finish his career!
To save face, he threw everyone under d bus! Jeez! What a douchebag!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by DEcclesia(m): 11:17am On Apr 19, 2018
and people will still vote this animal in coming election... Buhari is a disgrace to this country... King of animals

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by juszoe82: 11:17am On Apr 19, 2018
This stupid president Buhari is useless I lost my job because of this foolish economic imbalance and stupid policies. Buhari many Nigerian youths love good education and are always willing to work but your government refuse to create that job for them. Your government are also killing the education system. If Nigerian are lazy and don't want to work as you claim how come they are occupying vital positions in the world and also how come the are coming out as the best students in other foreign countries.

Is obvious that this imposter called president buhari is not from Nigeria.

Please Nigerian youths enough of this man insult on us let us do an extraordinary thing and send him back to wherever he came from come 2019.

aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

President Muhammadu Buhari has berated Nigerian youths for being 'uneducated' and 'not ready to work'.

President Buhari, while speaking during a panel discussion at the Commonwealth business forum in Westminster, London, expressed displeasure with youths in Nigeria because they were dependent on revenue from oil to survive.

He said the youths, who make up 60 percent of the population, were waiting to get social amenities free without doing anything.

"And then the economy. We have a very young population and our population is estimated conservatively to be 180 million. The 60 percent of the population is below the age of 30. A lot of them have not been to school and they are claiming that Nigeria has been an oil producing country and therefore they should sit and do nothing and get housing, healthcare and education free,"

The moderator had asked Buhari to give his final thoughts on the issues discussed. The President said he had fulfilled his campaign promises by improving on the nation’s security and the economy.

https://politicsngr.com/uneducated-not-ready-work-buhari-berates-nigerian-youths-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgBGBkoqHfE

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by enlady(f): 11:18am On Apr 19, 2018
For every lazy youth you meet in Nigeria, there are thousands out there working really hard to make a living. Some of the manual jobs people do for a living in Nigeria are inhuman, grueling and very strenuous.
If your president wants to advice the youth he should learn to communicate with the masses here in Nigeria. How many presidential media chats have held since he assumed office? He would not talk while at home but the moment he flies abroad he starts de-marketing the country.

koolguy88:

Be innovative.

make una come carry me.

mtcheeeeeeeeew

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 19, 2018
jy2kbeyond:
When the youths are ready, we will grab our future angry angry angry angry

If you referring to Nigerian youths, not in 5 decades from 2023

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by MxFactor: 11:25am On Apr 19, 2018
Buhari is a fool
Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by GavelSlam: 11:25am On Apr 19, 2018
Mtcheeew.

Na the lazy ones cry pass.
Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 19, 2018
Buhari is busy slamming Nigerian Youths, calling us LAZY.

This man doesn’t know being Nigerian is a full time Job.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I concur
"Nigerian youths are uneducated, lazy and not ready to work".

If not how will able bodied young men like Sarrki, USBA, Yarimo, madridguy and Buhari guy expect to earn a living from defending an undefendable failure like Buhari online.
Most Nigerian Youths are either Underpayed, or being owed salaries
Own businesses despite the harsh economy or Are trying to leave well & get Molested by SARS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thunderstrike Kills Seven Cows In Alla, Kwara; Injures Two Herders (Photo) / Saraki Listed In Cases Of Unexplained Wealth In The UK The Police Must Consider / Plateau Killings: We Will Not Allow Another Rwanda Genocide – UK House Of Lords

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.