Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,898 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Nigerian Youths: President Buhari's Speech Vs Jonathan's Speech - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youths: President Buhari's Speech Vs Jonathan's Speech (53982 Views)

The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina / Lagos-Benin Expressway: Buhari Vs. Jonathan, Who Did It Better? / Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Youths: President Buhari's Speech Vs Jonathan's Speech by Babacele: 9:41am On May 03, 2018
solasoulmusic:

As someone who risked my status to work and school in the United States because of the instability of Nigerian Universities back then his words are an insult. Some may be lazy but not all and not when there’s no stimulus from the government even NYSC some companies take advantage of low pay to pile plenty work on the same youth.

It’s not every thing you think you should say MR President
did the president say all Nigerian youths are lazy?
Re: Nigerian Youths: President Buhari's Speech Vs Jonathan's Speech by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 03, 2018
Babacele:
did the president say all Nigerian youths are lazy?
my point is if you don't think highly of your citizens they won't think highly of you too...

After all we understood his unsuccessful attempts of the past to be president only to hear him mock the same people that put him in I didnt vote lol no way can I even register like this when I see someone not part of the crowd I'll do it
Re: Nigerian Youths: President Buhari's Speech Vs Jonathan's Speech by Babacele: 9:22pm On May 03, 2018
solasoulmusic:
my point is if you don't think highly of your citizens they won't think highly of you too...

After all we understood his unsuccessful attempts of the past to be president only to hear him mock the same people that put him in I didnt vote lol no way can I even register like this when I see someone not part of the crowd I'll do it
as your realization pleases.
Re: Nigerian Youths: President Buhari's Speech Vs Jonathan's Speech by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 03, 2018
Babacele:
as your realization pleases.

Change can only come from those who refuse to use the same strategy every time
Re: Nigerian Youths: President Buhari's Speech Vs Jonathan's Speech by Babacele: 4:45am On May 04, 2018
solasoulmusic:

Change can only come from those who refuse to use the same strategy every time
absolutely, and provided one is in full or considerable realization of the circumstances around her.... for example how many people know that GEJ had planned (Johda's report)to sack workers if he had won a second term, on the flimsy excuse that the economy wasn't OK @ $65/barrel ? ...imagine what he would have done at $30/barrel.
.. PMB has refused to sack and have even warned states , businesses especially banks retrenching workers to stop ; gave out bailouts - to states to offset accumulated salaries owed under PDP administration apart from the Paris Club refunds also owed states by the FG under PDP and which they deliberately didn't pay during oil boom. So tell me which of these two administrations loves the youth most - the one that would have sacked them or the one that has refused to sack?
Mr President never said all the youths- except for mentally lazy folks indeed who think "a lot" is synonymous with "all" and fraudulently forcefully want to shove it down our throats.

Give me a better candidate than PMB ,until then ..
Re: Nigerian Youths: President Buhari's Speech Vs Jonathan's Speech by Nobody: 10:49am On May 04, 2018
Babacele:
absolutely, and provided one is in full or considerable realization of the circumstances around her.... for example how many people know that GEJ had planned (Johda's report)to sack workers if he had won a second term, on the flimsy excuse that the economy wasn't OK @ $65/barrel ? ...imagine what he would have done at $30/barrel.
.. PMB has refused to sack and have even warned states , businesses especially banks retrenching workers to stop ; gave out bailouts - to states to offset accumulated salaries owed under PDP administration apart from the Paris Club refunds also owed states by the FG under PDP and which they deliberately didn't pay during oil boom. So tell me which of these two administrations loves the youth most - the one that would have sacked them or the one that has refused to sack?
Mr President never said all the youths- except for mentally lazy folks indeed who think "a lot" is synonymous with "all" and fraudulently forcefully want to shove it down our throats.

Give me a better candidate than PMB ,until then ..

Where is the evidence where are the facts to prove that I don’t just say things I prove that they were true but you can’t say the same for this government ...

He told banks to stop sacking people but he controlled our spending this is a military government not a civilian one because democracy is concerned always democracy speaks not just on special ocassions at 80 retirement should have been his duty. He can be your best candidate I can see a President for All rising up to replace
Re: Nigerian Youths: President Buhari's Speech Vs Jonathan's Speech by Babacele: 2:28pm On May 04, 2018
solasoulmusic:

Where is the evidence where are the facts to prove that I don’t just say things I prove that they were true but you can’t say the same for this government ...

He told banks to stop sacking people but he controlled our spending this is a military government not a civilian one because democracy is concerned always democracy speaks not just on special ocassions at 80 retirement should have been his duty. He can be your best candidate I can see a President for All rising up to replace
what prove ma do you want? ....be specific please. Of course I want the best to be the president and won't hesitate to ditch my present stand once a better candidate emerges but until then PMB is it. it is a shame that the ineptitude of the previous administrations threw up Pmb and left us with no choice in the first place.

How President Buhari stopped a
plan by Jonathan's ...
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com
how-p...
3 days ago · Tuesday, May 1 is
Worker's Day all over the world
and expectations are that
questions will be asked ... The
first thing the President did on
coming to office was to stop the
planned retrenchment.
President Buhari Halted
Jonathan's Plan To Sack Workers
- Garba ...
www.nairaland.com › president-
buhari-h...
He said: “When he came into
office in 2015, President Buhari
met a plan literally cast in stone
from 2014 for the retrenchment of
thousands of workers by the
previous administration. The basis
of this, as was then ...
Re: Nigerian Youths: President Buhari's Speech Vs Jonathan's Speech by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 04, 2018
Babacele:
what prove ma do you want? ....be specific please. Of course I want the best to be the president and won't hesitate to ditch my present stand once a better candidate emerges but until then PMB is it. it is a shame that the ineptitude of the previous administrations threw up Pmb and left us with no choice in the first place.

How President Buhari stopped a
plan by Jonathan's ...
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com
how-p...
3 days ago · Tuesday, May 1 is
Worker's Day all over the world
and expectations are that
questions will be asked ... The
first thing the President did on
coming to office was to stop the
planned retrenchment.
President Buhari Halted
Jonathan's Plan To Sack Workers
- Garba ...
www.nairaland.com › president-
buhari-h...
He said: “When he came into
office in 2015, President Buhari
met a plan literally cast in stone
from 2014 for the retrenchment of
thousands of workers by the
previous administration. The basis
of this, as was then ...

There’s a choice and that’s strategizing and actually doing something to grow a nation not complaining throughout. There’s dialogue of peace and encouragement not pessimism there’s development and job creation not diversion

Since he came we have all been made to look at each other as tribes instead of one. I have respect for him enough not to insult him but he should give real creatives a chance not just the rich ones
Re: Nigerian Youths: President Buhari's Speech Vs Jonathan's Speech by Babacele: 8:28am On May 05, 2018
solasoulmusic:

There’s a choice and that’s strategizing and actually doing something to grow a nation not complaining throughout. There’s dialogue of peace and encouragement not pessimism there’s development and job creation not diversion

Since he came we have all been made to look at each other as tribes instead of one. I have respect for him enough not to insult him but he should give real creatives a chance not just the rich ones
I agree with you ma that he can and he should do more . but PMB was sincere right from the start that anti-corruption,insecurity and infrastructural dev are his major engagements and that we shouldn't think he would be as effective as when he was younger ,and that we should join hands to push the national till together ; but one becomes sad about the 95/5% comments no matter the provocations and several other gaffes , policy summersaults, indecisions and other shortcomings of this administration. Despite all the shortfalls, I rather appreciate the enormous role this transition government is playing in our march to a better nation being. I would like to thank Pmb for the peace and relative sanity in the Niger Delta; the gains from TSA; Agricultural baby steps - yes we have made more millionaire farmers under this government; the huge defeat of bokoharam that had festered beyond Abuja before PMB came; massive infrastructural development projects; deliberate diversification of the economy; and several more .
I know we deserve more but I won't sit by and watch those who put us in this mess in the first place pontificate on good government that they couldn't give us. I can only listen to fresh approach,person , ideology and history hence my supporting a better candidate than Buhari. The next president must be better ;that is how we should go.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths: President Buhari's Speech Vs Jonathan's Speech by Cromagnon: 8:14pm On May 16, 2018
Sexina851:

It's as simple as ABC, retire all these old men, let's give way to bright minds. Stop hailing people who are just there to amass wealth for their children and children's children.
oya retire dem na
we're behind you
truly bright minds will find way to the office not pretenders
who else should they amass wealth for,your chudren?
Re: Nigerian Youths: President Buhari's Speech Vs Jonathan's Speech by Sexina851(f): 10:52am On May 19, 2018
Cromagnon:
oya retire dem na
we're behind you
truly bright minds will find way to the office not pretenders
who else should they amass wealth for,your chudren?

OH so you came to this life to suffer abi? I swear posterity will not forgive you, and then your children will swear for you, then your children's children will only pour hot gin on the ground to remember you.
Re: Nigerian Youths: President Buhari's Speech Vs Jonathan's Speech by Cromagnon: 6:14am On May 23, 2018
Sexina851:

OH so you came to this life to suffer abi? I swear posterity will not forgive you, and then your children will swear for you, then your children's children will only pour hot gin on the ground to remember you.
you wen resemble skeletor
Who you think den go first soup gin ?
See as e be like sacrifice.?
Shebi na you wan retire dem
Why you com de curse me
Na me do you albino
Re: Nigerian Youths: President Buhari's Speech Vs Jonathan's Speech by Sexina851(f): 4:48pm On May 23, 2018
Cromagnon:
you wen resemble skeletor Who you think den go first soup gin ? See as e be like sacrifice.? Shebi na you wan retire dem Why you com de curse me Na me do you albino
Skeletor kee.. I give up on you. Happy stupidity

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ebonyi Women Protest Topless In Front Of Government House Over Sons' Arrest / Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) / Falana Predicts What Will Happen In Atiku’s Court Case Against Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.