Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Buhari Just Lost The 2019 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Just Lost The 2019 Election (3128 Views)

Why I Lost The Governorship Election — Jimi Agbaje / Bakare: Religious Leaders Visit Buhari Just To Take Photographs / Buhari Just Lost Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Just Lost The 2019 Election by ahaika23: 11:46am On Apr 19, 2018
The worst Buhari has done to himself is insult the youths of this nation that gave him the office he has so bastardized in just three (3) years, destroying a thriving economy and rendering millions of youth unemployed and worse-off by insinuating that these youths that sacrificed their lives and comfort to put him in power are nothing but LAZY UNEDUCATED BEGGARS! It will take a true nonentity to vote the ingrate the second time. There is no amount of face-saving that his media cleaners from the West in persons of Lai, Adesina, Osibanjo, Tinubu and co can do to heal the hurting "his youths" are going through, NONE!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Just Lost The 2019 Election by CilicMarin: 11:55am On Apr 19, 2018
[s]
ahaika23:
The worst Buhari has done to himself is insult the youths of this nation that gave him the office he has so bastardized in just three (3) years, destroying a thriving economy and rendering millions of youth unemployed and worse-off by insinuating that these youths that sacrificed their lives and comfort to put him in power are nothing but LAZY UNEDUCATED BEGGARS! It will take a true nonentity to vote the ingrate the second time. There is no amount of face-saving that his media cleaners from the West in persons of Lai, Adesina, Osibanjo, Tinubu and co can do to heal the hurting "his youths" are going through, NONE!
[/s]

Chronic Wailer!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Just Lost The 2019 Election by Atiku2019: 11:57am On Apr 19, 2018
Atiku2019

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Just Lost The 2019 Election by SternProphet: 11:59am On Apr 19, 2018
LOL. Many people don't know anythng.
Buhari was mainly addressing Northern youths. Guess what percentage of votes he will get from them?. Almost 100% .

In Africa, this is not even an insult. This is what a parent, a boss, a mentor, a lecturer says to you all the time.

Mister poster, can we bet N500k on who will win the elections?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Just Lost The 2019 Election by ahaika23: 11:59am On Apr 19, 2018
CilicMarin:
[/s]

[s]Chronic Wailer!

Are you also among the Lazy Uneducated beggar?

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Just Lost The 2019 Election by blackfase(m): 12:01pm On Apr 19, 2018
I concur. D dullard has to shift....

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Just Lost The 2019 Election by dodelight(m): 12:02pm On Apr 19, 2018
Nigerian youths must proof Buhari otherwise by massively voting him out come next year.
Enough is enough!
We have tolerated this ineffectual and barbaric government enough!

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Just Lost The 2019 Election by ahaika23: 12:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I did not hear him say Northern Youths, rather he said Nigerian youths. So why the misrepresentation?

About betting, I don't bet bro. He has initiated his own undoing, you will be shocked at the result in 2019. Hope you saw the turn up in Katsina State during the PDP rally.
SternProphet:
Buhari was mainly addressing Northern youths. Guess what percentage of votes he will get from them?. Almost 100% .

In Africa, this is not even an insult. This is what a parent, a boss, a mentor, a lecturer says to you all the time.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Just Lost The 2019 Election by ahaika23: 12:11pm On Apr 19, 2018
dodelight:
Nigerian youths must proof Buhari otherwise by massively voting him out come next year.
Enough is enough!
We have tolerated this effectual and barbaric government enough!

Nigerian Youths, Yes We Can!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Just Lost The 2019 Election by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 19, 2018
CilicMarin:
[s][/s]

Chronic Wailer!

cc lzaa onyeoga

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Just Lost The 2019 Election by oluwaahmed: 12:13pm On Apr 19, 2018
Buhari insult to Nigerian youth is the height of his
ineptitude. It time to remind him of a previous poll.

Let's know if the youths are really happy with his govt.

Would you rather vote for a stone or reelect buhari in 2019?
Click like for stone and share for buhari.

@Mods pls front page.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Just Lost The 2019 Election by Angelparadise: 12:16pm On Apr 19, 2018
Any youth that vote for this unworthy failure is a generation shame to his or her family .
After destroying all the free education and health the colonial master proved for them they still have the audacity to de market and are disgrace the youth . Worst till with the free education than Buhari was too dullardina to not write his waec .

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Just Lost The 2019 Election by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
No right thinking person will vote for this man.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Just Lost The 2019 Election by ahaika23: 12:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
Even when education was free, the Mr. Holiest refused to be educated but forged certificate to contest for his election. What a slap calling you and I that wake up by 5am and get home by 9pm daily to make-ends-meet LAZY BEGGARS! What insanity, What contempt, What an insult!
Angelparadise:
Any youth that vote for this unworthy failure is a generation shame to his or her family .
After destroying all the free education and health the colonial master proved for them they still have the audacity to de market and are disgrace the youth . Worst till with the free education than Buhari was too dullardina to not write his waec .

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Just Lost The 2019 Election by LZAA: 12:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
immhotep:

cc lzaa onyeoga
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Just Lost The 2019 Election by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 19, 2018
CilicMarin:
[s][/s]
Chronic Wailer!

you are a zombie and u have no one to tell u that

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Just Lost The 2019 Election by ahaika23: 12:41pm On Apr 19, 2018
We must proof that we are not BEGGARS by demanding the sack of this unfortunate leader back to his cows in Daura. This is a task we the YOUTHS MUST accomplish!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Just Lost The 2019 Election by gidgiddy: 12:57pm On Apr 19, 2018
ahaika23:

Northern youths are solidly behind Buhari no matter what he saysor does. So unless that has changed, Buhari still has a good chance at this election.
Re: Buhari Just Lost The 2019 Election by gambit10: 1:04pm On Apr 19, 2018
It's as if the moment they enter that aso rock they just run mad, like seriously I campaigned and voted for this thing ??

1 Like

Re: Buhari Just Lost The 2019 Election by ahaika23: 1:14pm On Apr 19, 2018
Not as you think it anymore, his support base has waned drastically. I have friends from Maiduguri who are not happy with this present administration. Like I pointed out earlier, even in his home state of Katsina, the turnout in PDP's rally was shocking. We can't all fold our hands and watch one man drag our lives into abyss with incompetence and one who expects his body language to fix the problems we have thus making the country unbearable for the common man.

gidgiddy:

Northern youths are solidly behind Buhari no matter what he saysor does. So unless that has changed, Buhari still has a good chance at this election.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Just Lost The 2019 Election by walex2(m): 1:21pm On Apr 19, 2018
SternProphet:

I agreed with you Buhari will still win the 2019 election not because is competent but because of our skewed nature of Nigeria electoral system and majority of us who rant online has no PVC
Re: Buhari Just Lost The 2019 Election by chosengocap: 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2018
CilicMarin:
[s][/s]

Chronic Wailer!

"During the 2015 campaigns, when critics pointed at
Buhari’s failed candidacy due to his old age, lack of
educational qualification and evasion of presidential debate
– something unheard of in any sane clime – many Nigerian
youths rushed to social media platforms to defend him.
They posted articles, brandished all the grammars in the
dictionary and heaped tons of invective on their opponents.
Now they have their rewards. Sorry folks, you were used
again. I can imagine Buhari sitting in his condo and smiling
like Tinky-Winky for a job well done.
One can still pardon the youths who were deceived to vote
for an inept man in 2015 but how can one pardon educated
youths who have their five senses working and a
functioning brain between their ears who still have the nerve
to type apologia for this administration?"

https://reasonbeacon./2018/04/19/dear-buhari-youths-will-stand-and-kick-you-out/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Just Lost The 2019 Election by buhariguy(m): 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2018
OK , thank you
Re: Buhari Just Lost The 2019 Election by 9jatriot(m): 1:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
You are very correct, he did not say Northern Youths, he also did not say all Nigerian youths, as a matter of fact he referred to those who do not want to go to school, so the educated guys should really not feel slighted at all.

This explains it: https://www.nairaland.com/4461015/educated-offended-pmbs-comment-lazy
ahaika23:
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I did not hear him say Northern Youths, rather he said Nigerian youths. So why the misrepresentation?

About betting, I don't bet bro. He has initiated his own undoing, you will be shocked at the result in 2019. Hope you saw the turn up in Katsina State during the PDP rally.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Just Lost The 2019 Election by ahaika23: 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2018
Bro, I rant online, I have my pvc, my wife got hers, all my 5 siblings got theirs, my parents got theirs. Buhari is going by the special Grace of God.
walex2:

I agreed with you Buhari will still win the 2019 election not because is competent but because of our skewed nature of Nigeria electoral system and majority of us who rant online has no PVC

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Just Lost The 2019 Election by ahaika23: 1:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
Bro he generalized it and I quote him " Nigeria has a population of 180million and 60 percent of them are youths below 30 years who are not educated and do not want to work but expect free education, healthcare, housing, etc. So tell I pray how did you come to your conclusion because I became a graduate of Engineering at 22 years.
9jatriot:
You are very correct, he did not say Northern Youths, he also did not say all Nigerian youths, as a matter of fact he referred to those who do not want to go to school, so the educated guys should really not feel slighted at all.

This explains it: https://www.nairaland.com/4461015/educated-offended-pmbs-comment-lazy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Just Lost The 2019 Election by dodelight(m): 1:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
ahaika23:

Nigerian Youths, Yes We Can!
We Must and We Shall! Power to the Youths!!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Just Lost The 2019 Election by buhariguy(m): 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2018
ahaika23:

Are you also among the Lazy Uneducated beggar?
how does that affect idiotic pigs of Biafra
Re: Buhari Just Lost The 2019 Election by chinoxstock: 2:07pm On Apr 19, 2018
buhariguy:
how does that affect idiotic pigs of Biafra

Are you lazy? I know you are really struggling...Are you a lazy beggar?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Just Lost The 2019 Election by 9jatriot(m): 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2018
"And then the economy. We have a very young population and our population is estimated conservatively to be 180 million. The 60 percent of the population is below the age of 30. A lot of them have not been to school and they are claiming that Nigeria has been an oil producing country and therefore they should sit and do nothing and get housing, healthcare and education free,"
The bolded changes the meaning of the statement and puts it in a different perspective.
PS: Thanks for being polite in a forum that forum known for insults.

ahaika23:
Bro he generalized it and I quote him " Nigeria has a population of 180million and 60 percent of them are youths below 30 years who are not educated and do not want to work but expect free education, healthcare, housing, etc. So tell I pray how did you come to your conclusion because I became a graduate of Engineering at 22 years.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Just Lost The 2019 Election by ahaika23: 2:11pm On Apr 19, 2018
Enough of all these insults from someone whose only job is to fashion out ways to make life more unbearable!

dodelight:

We Must and We Shall!
Power to the Youths!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Just Lost The 2019 Election by buhariguy(m): 2:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
chinoxstock:

Are you lazy? I know you are really struggling...Are you a lazy beggar?
yes, I am struggling,

I don't want kobo from anybody, I like working for every kobo I will get.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING!! 7000 Youths Raise N7m To Purchase APC Nomination Form For Orji Kalu / Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Obaseki Tasks Nigerians On Sustained Unity / Emir Of Gaya In Kano Arrived In His Own Chrysler limousine Car(video,photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.