Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Charms Recovered From Thugs Who Invaded The National Assembly. See Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charms Recovered From Thugs Who Invaded The National Assembly. See Photos (51020 Views)

Dino Melaye: Sunday Faleke Led Thugs Who Shot And Carted Away Ballot Box / Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area / Friday Sani Makama Faked Injuries From Thugs Attack - Facebook User Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charms Recovered From Thugs Who Invaded The National Assembly. See Photos by ajebuter(f): 5:34pm On Apr 19, 2018
marttol:
Ijoba amu ni MO ogun...

Someone should help me translate to English...

Let me give a hint...

"Government... (Oya continue)

Government....the arrester of voodoo man and his voodoo.... grin grin
Re: Charms Recovered From Thugs Who Invaded The National Assembly. See Photos by gocare: 5:34pm On Apr 19, 2018
This is horse sh*t.

You really think thugs that look so well fed would carry out such an operation with without a proper plan.
You feel the nigerian police is that effective to uncover them so fast and to catch them with such neat charms.

This is all bull.
Its just political drama that would produce another story.
complete crap.

This is not even the first time this kind of story is coming up.

You think these fat people will enter cell like common criminals.

Una never chichumchin.
Re: Charms Recovered From Thugs Who Invaded The National Assembly. See Photos by Diso60090(m): 5:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
brunofarad:

Guy bend down abeg make i for see front

gay i burn you with holy ghost fire

Die die die die die
Re: Charms Recovered From Thugs Who Invaded The National Assembly. See Photos by brunofarad(m): 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
Diso60090:

gay i burn you with holy ghost fire

Die die die die die

For your mind
Re: Charms Recovered From Thugs Who Invaded The National Assembly. See Photos by Diso60090(m): 6:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
brunofarad:

For your mind

Die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die gay die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die eee the eeeee and
Re: Charms Recovered From Thugs Who Invaded The National Assembly. See Photos by neeyeesky(m): 6:11pm On Apr 19, 2018
Diso60090:

Die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die gay die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die eee the eeeee and

U know get hand work
Re: Charms Recovered From Thugs Who Invaded The National Assembly. See Photos by Diso60090(m): 6:13pm On Apr 19, 2018
neeyeesky:

U know get hand work

make me your wife PA i go work for you
Re: Charms Recovered From Thugs Who Invaded The National Assembly. See Photos by rosieluv(f): 6:15pm On Apr 19, 2018
they would use this as an excuse as to why nobody could stop the thugs from taking the mace undecided, what if the charm was even put there by the police angry

1 Like

Re: Charms Recovered From Thugs Who Invaded The National Assembly. See Photos by neeyeesky(m): 6:50pm On Apr 19, 2018
Diso60090:

make me your wife PA i go work for you

You need a brain checker bros
Re: Charms Recovered From Thugs Who Invaded The National Assembly. See Photos by Diso60090(m): 7:41pm On Apr 19, 2018
neeyeesky:

You need a brain checker bros

Mumu doctor
Re: Charms Recovered From Thugs Who Invaded The National Assembly. See Photos by neeyeesky(m): 7:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
Diso60090:

Mumu doctor

Eyi ta ba wifun ogbon lo ngbo
Lati eni lo ti ti aye raye
Iwo ati gbogbo idile e maa ma gbo kiri bi aja niooooooooo. Ase gun oro mi
Re: Charms Recovered From Thugs Who Invaded The National Assembly. See Photos by ajibsnoni: 7:59pm On Apr 19, 2018
[quote author=CastedDude post=66846632]The police has arrested six suspects for invading the National Assembly and stealing the Senate mace at Wednesday's plenary. Charms and other items were recovered from the thugs. A top police officer confirmed this to TVC News with pictures as evidence of the arrest.

He said the suspects would soon be charged to court.

Meanwhile, the police have recovered the senate’s stolen mace at a flyover before the Abuja city gate.Aremu Adeniran, deputy force public relations officer force headquarters, said a “patriotic passerby” saw the mace and alerted the police.

Ovie Omo-Agege, suspended Delta senator, allegedly led unidentified persons to the upper legislative chamber to seize the mace on Wednesday.

After the incident and the ensuing uproar, the senator was taken into police custody but was later released.

The police in a statement explained how the mace was recovered and said that “a discreet investigation” into the matter was ongoing.
that's Nigeria for u even the guys that was show in the video the carried the mace his not among the ones arrested
Re: Charms Recovered From Thugs Who Invaded The National Assembly. See Photos by skyblue4real(m): 8:46pm On Apr 19, 2018
Those guys are innocent....see the main people that carted away with maize sorry mace!!!!

Re: Charms Recovered From Thugs Who Invaded The National Assembly. See Photos by olapink: 9:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
nely:
Until I see the photo of the guy on white that sized and ran with the maze,i will never belief they have arrested the main thug itself... Afthe difference between the senators and this guys is the senators are government backed and paid thugs, they are all the same
I agree with u. non of this guys arrested were on d video and pics I ve seen.

1 Like

Re: Charms Recovered From Thugs Who Invaded The National Assembly. See Photos by Maydfourth: 9:26pm On Apr 19, 2018
Well Done Agege Boys...More to come...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of Abdulrasheed Bawa After He Slumped In Aso Rock / Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd / Police Arrest IPOB Member 'Blood' In Ebonyi. Recover Juju Box, Others (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.