Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment (45922 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To His Reported Sack By President Buhari / Bashir Ahmad Reacts As Ahmed Lawan Emerges Senate President / Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by ogunnoikitaiwo(m): 6:58pm On Apr 19, 2018
he said 60% of age 30..re not be in schl..(1)thats rubish in ds contry 40% of youth wanted to go schl nd 15% dont want to go nd 45% go to schl..(2)did gov.buy good fercilities to d schl?.bcus i remember when am in ND & HND everyday no reagent..(3)can u tell me gov.contribution to those dat re finished schl.(4)in this contry w av alot of youth dat av talent in many tech..(6)in oil company hw many youth dat re colecting 1kobo...PMB went to london nd embarases us in ..flash back on PGJ commonwealth speech...all nig.leader fail us w cant trust enybody..our president say rubbish fine...he should realise his mistake.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Smarkie: 7:04pm On Apr 19, 2018
Every statement buhari make must be modified by his media aides
Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Headmaster055(m): 7:09pm On Apr 19, 2018
Buhari is a man that dnt think before he talk.......
Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by tolulope1990(m): 7:12pm On Apr 19, 2018
Are you still angry? " That's how 99% of African girls do apologize.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by bendike: 7:21pm On Apr 19, 2018
straighttalk:
How will PDP not rush in defence of the fact that Nigerians youths are unproductive when they know that accepting the fact is accepting their 16 years of mismanagement and unprecedented looting in the history of this country.

How will PDP not rush to deny the fact when they know that at the end of the analysis, they will be fond culpable in the docility that plague the youth of this country owing to their fraudulent past.

How wouldn't PDP argue that nigerians youths are not lazy and uneducated knowing fully well that the same youths will be classified if not stigmatised if the youths got to know that what they have been denied of opportunities and benefits as a right.

PDP can only deceive some people but they cannot deceive the majority of the youths who have lived above the politics of emotions and sentiments, the reason why their ignoble activities was cut short and thrown out of power during the last general elections.

It's unfortunate that the same deluded youths whose emotions and sentiments had the better part of, are yet to realise what they were denied of 16 year of bumper harvest, enough to set this country on the path of Technologically advanced nation. Such that the same youth have organised themselves into amplifiers and magnifiers of distorted and contrived information targeted at discrediting the good and people's oriented policies of the present administration of Buhari.

It's on this note I urge the spirited good youths of this country to be immune of PDP and her agents of the contrived manipulations to woo the rest of us into believing that the present administration is not doing enough. We should accept our deficiency and seek to spore above the challenges

Now tell me who is deceiving who when the fact there and PMB is try with his interventionist measures in the form of blocking the importation of rice and other cosmetic goods to allow for food sufficiency and youth productivity, home grown food for school feeding, provisions of loans from Bank of Industry in Nigeria, etc yet many of us are always on the Internet looking for white-collar jobs.

PDP cannot and will never tell us the Truth: So let's face the Reality wake up from our slumber. China does not rise on white-collar but on productivity.
Silence is the best answer for.........
Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by blesskewe(f): 7:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
Troublemaker007:
May Thunder strike only his two balls and render him useless in life. Chai! I felt the pain and Shame when Buhari made those comment because People from the South, West and East are so academically sound when it comes to education. The man just wan make sure he turn Nigeria to caricature before retiring back to his Cow City Daura to die in pieces.
Seconded by me
Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by repogirl(f): 7:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
I pity the lazy and stupid youths who voted for this monumental idiot in the first place......let's see how many other foolish youths whose residual stupidity will make them vote for this uselessness next year.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by ceecee0703(m): 7:41pm On Apr 19, 2018
asobo:
Agbo after dead.

Hahahahaha
Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by trendyd: 7:41pm On Apr 19, 2018
Everybody is now complaining about Buhari's speech.But looking at it from the other side, it takes laziness, illiteracy and corruption for an educated youth to campaign for 84 years old man to be his president.So therefore, BUHARI IS RIGHT!

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by qleap2all(m): 7:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
Blackchampion:
I am a young Nigerian, I am not on Government's payroll. I work hard to be where I am today. I pay my bills. I AM EDUCATED AND NOT LAZY.
I Celebrate You because you are not part of the 60% waiting for government to feed them

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Johnsown1(m): 7:50pm On Apr 19, 2018
Liar Mohamed please tell us that PMP voice account was hacked. cos he can't make that kind of statement just like this one has said that he valued the youth
Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Johnsown1(m): 7:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
repogirl:
I pity the lazy and stupid youths who voted for this monumental idiot in the first place......let's see how many other foolish youths whose residual stupidity will make them vote for this uselessness next year.
. U can talk for Africa.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by popsyleo1: 7:57pm On Apr 19, 2018
If Nigeria youths are lazy, where is Buhari son and other children working? Where did the son get the money he used to buy power bike? Where is his certificate?

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by adspelite(m): 7:59pm On Apr 19, 2018
[You lied, this government is full of lies betrayals and injustice
quote author=akum78 post=66851807]@APROKOGIRL

Shared via Twitter with ...

PMB has always applauded and celebrated Nigerian youths who excel in different areas of endeavour, from sports, to academia, and other realms. And he will continue to do so, because he values the youths and knows that they are the fulcrum on which the future of the country rests.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/2140/president-buharis-assistant-on-media-reacts-to-nigerian-youths-are-lazy-comment/

cc; lalasticlala

[/quote]
Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Francolad(m): 8:04pm On Apr 19, 2018
straighttalk:
How will PDP not rush in defence of the fact that Nigerians youths are unproductive when they know that accepting the fact is accepting their 16 years of mismanagement and unprecedented looting in the history of this country.

How will PDP not rush to deny the fact when they know that at the end of the analysis, they will be fond culpable in the docility that plague the youth of this country owing to their fraudulent past.

How wouldn't PDP argue that nigerians youths are not lazy and uneducated knowing fully well that the same youths will be classified if not stigmatised if the youths got to know that what they have been denied of opportunities and benefits as a right.

PDP can only deceive some people but they cannot deceive the majority of the youths who have lived above the politics of emotions and sentiments, the reason why their ignoble activities was cut short and thrown out of power during the last general elections.

It's unfortunate that the same deluded youths whose emotions and sentiments had the better part of, are yet to realise what they were denied of 16 year of bumper harvest, enough to set this country on the path of Technologically advanced nation. Such that the same youth have organised themselves into amplifiers and magnifiers of distorted and contrived information targeted at discrediting the good and people's oriented policies of the present administration of Buhari.

It's on this note I urge the spirited good youths of this country to be immune of PDP and her agents of the contrived manipulations to woo the rest of us into believing that the present administration is not doing enough. We should accept our deficiency and seek to spore above the challenges

Now tell me who is deceiving who when the fact there and PMB is try with his interventionist measures in the form of blocking the importation of rice and other cosmetic goods to allow for food sufficiency and youth productivity, home grown food for school feeding, provisions of loans from Bank of Industry in Nigeria, etc yet many of us are always on the Internet looking for white-collar jobs.

PDP cannot and will never tell us the Truth: So let's face the Reality wake up from our slumber. China does not rise on white-collar but on productivity.

Just look at yourself... you're just too lazy to connect what you hear and see with your brain.
Pdp this pdp that
Don't be lazy to use your brain
You're lazy!!!
Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:04pm On Apr 19, 2018
I know say buhari spokesmen them go begin defend am with yeye counter words and statements. ...
Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
I know say buhari spokesmen them go begin defend am with yeye counter words and statements. ...Make God judge you Mr spokeman
Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Viking007(m): 8:06pm On Apr 19, 2018
God bless every Nigerian Youth that is struggling to make ends meet. We will prosper. smiley

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Provalker: 8:11pm On Apr 19, 2018
Samsimple:
60% of nigerian youth are more educated than this goat from daura called boohaari... Later u want the youth to vote 4 u SMH..
true.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by U1(m): 8:14pm On Apr 19, 2018
Cyynthialove:
Damage control.

Buhari's unguarded utterances will surely lead him back to duara.

I have said this several times, ..Buhari's aides should stop him from saying things off head, otherwise he would keep embarrassing Nigerians like he always does.
He should stick and read the verbatim his aides prepared for him on the paper. Once he tries to cross his boundary by saying things off head, then another national embarrassment becomes inevitable.

He's already on his way to Daura. It's a matter of time.

The man doesn't want to stop at having disappointed most of us; he wishes to continue at it from 2019. shocked Nay, sire!

chinoxstock:
Anybody that votes Buhari is a goat!

Anybody = any youth, I'd say, although the 'goat' part was rather harsh.

Mr. President, Nigerian youths are uneducated, really? And whose fault would that be if it were true? But then, you may be talking about those from up there.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Blackchampion(m): 8:15pm On Apr 19, 2018
qleap2all:

I Celebrate You because you are not part of the 60% waiting for government to feed them
Thank you Nwannem nwoke (my brother). The govt at all levels has failed the masses, but we shouldn't fold our arms and wait.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by smirn(m): 8:22pm On Apr 19, 2018
NwaEzefuNaMba:
shut up Bashir!
your paymaster made this ridiculous statement on television which was Aired.
or you people wants to denial it as usual?
the president insulted we Nigeria youths and you are indirectly insulting our intelligence; wait for our response come 2019.
Wait o, are Nigerian youths not truly lazy? Can you please take statistic of your family members and friends within this category and assess them based on this statement and just on your own tell yourself the truth.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
Blackchampion:
I am a young Nigerian, I am not on Government's payroll. I work hard to be where I am today. I pay my bills. I AM EDUCATED AND NOT LAZY.

God bless you jare.

Wish the President can read your post because there are many hardworking Nigerian Youths like you.

That should guide him from making demoralizing statements. undecided

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by ashjay001(m): 8:33pm On Apr 19, 2018
skarlett:

It's actually by heart, off head is incorrect.

I believe, it's "off hand".
Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 19, 2018
ashjay001:

I believe, it's "off hand".

No, that is Nigerian English, same thing with off head (although this can be used as off the top of the head)
Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by rejoice4eva(m): 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
I strongly believe that out of multitudes of the heart the mouth speaks. All the president has been saying are his exact perception of Nigeria and the youth. All these damage control has no effect on him. Youth must arise for once and unite against these common enemies parading themselves as our leaders.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by MhiztaRange(m): 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
But does it mean that the President is senseless, he should be strategic with his speeches knowing that election is by the corner, but he chooses to speak something that will jeopardize his aspiration for re-run drastically cos even He notes that 60% of the populations are youth.. so what exactly compelled him to speak such, well after exploring all possible contingencies, I realised that he mistook the word "himself" for "youths"...
Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by DonMekino(m): 8:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
Its like any time pmb goes to London, the village ppl will be dancing shaku shaky with whatever is remained of his brain....he insults Nigerians in London too much. Time to stop visiting that Queen's country. Or was he receiving massage from Naomi Campbell that he forgot he's the President of Nigeria and not that of Ghana or South Africa......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by ashjay001(m): 8:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
skarlett:

No, that is Nigerian English, same thing with off head (although this can be used as off the top of the head)

Nigerian kinishocked Na one oyibo woman, correct me, 20+yrs ago.

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 19, 2018
ashjay001:

Nigerian kinishocked Na one oyibo woman, correct me, 20+yrs ago.

Okay, except that site is from Cambridge or Oxford, I still stand by what I typed. Nigeria's official lingua franca is British English and 'by heart' is the most grammatically correct. The oyinbo woman can be an American and American English is different from British English
Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by ladygudhead(f): 9:12pm On Apr 19, 2018
bugidon:
Buhari is an incompetent terrorist!!!!
Hahahahahaaa cheesy
Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by ashjay001(m): 9:14pm On Apr 19, 2018
skarlett:

Okay, except that site is from Cambridge or Oxford, I still stand by what I typed. Nigeria's official lingua franca is British English and 'by heart' is the most grammatically correct. The oyinbo woman can be an American and American English is different from British English

O ga o! She was from London sha. Never tot to doubt her, too.

Seems u're pissed-off at something, u've been short-tempered for some time.

Oya, take Oxford.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud / ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street / Olajide Oduyoye To LASTMA Officials: They Will Turn On Us If We Don't Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.