Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,088 members, 7,814,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

I Support Mr President On " Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Support Mr President On " Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" (293 Views)

Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment / Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment / Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Support Mr President On " Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" by femoDee: 5:14pm On Apr 19, 2018
Mr President, I can't but support you view on this. Nigerian youths are not just lazy, they are also not intelligent to the extent that when you insult them even on International platforms, they look on like buffoon which they are know for.

If you want to subject my view to a litmus test; Mr president, when you return home, come with me to any street picked randomly and throw up just a bundle of #500 note.........then you will know that Nigerian youths are the Hulk featured in the Avengers and you will see them shout " SAI BABA" before you leave even after this grave international Insult of the century........

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Supporters Hold Massive Rally In UK; Endorse Him For Second Term / Kindly List Any Constituency Projects By Senators And Reps In Your Area / Nigeria Rises In World Press Freedom 2018 Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.