Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Which Business Can I Start With Two Hundred Thousand Natural. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Business Can I Start With Two Hundred Thousand Natural. (819 Views)

Kindly Help Which Business Can Someone Start With 100k In Ph / Anytime My Husband Is About To Release Inside Me I Start Praying For Him - Dorca / Which Business Can I Start In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State With N3m. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Business Can I Start With Two Hundred Thousand Natural. by Bianda24: 5:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
Nairalanders please which business can I do with the sum of two hundred thousand naira.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With Two Hundred Thousand Natural. by Headlesschicken(m): 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
undecided Ashawo business.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With Two Hundred Thousand Natural. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
Start a raw food business. It thrives immensely.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With Two Hundred Thousand Natural. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:41pm On Apr 19, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided Ashawo business.

Hahaha. You're really an headless chicken.

2 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With Two Hundred Thousand Natural. by Headlesschicken(m): 5:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
undecided
UyaiIncomparabl:

Hahaha. You're really an headless chicken.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With Two Hundred Thousand Natural. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:57pm On Apr 19, 2018
Re: Which Business Can I Start With Two Hundred Thousand Natural. by edimolu2: 6:08pm On Apr 19, 2018
Agriculture
Re: Which Business Can I Start With Two Hundred Thousand Natural. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 19, 2018
Bet9ja 2 odds

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With Two Hundred Thousand Natural. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
I don't really consider any of those online biz or bit coin as a business one can sink a huge capital into.

Agriculture (if you have land )

Selling of food items (if you don't mind starting small ) rice, vegetable oil etc

Selling of certain building materials depending on location (you can enter eleganza plaza in alaba and buy building materials like tiles, Chinese doors and so on or you can try to be a dealer of cement in your area, if it isn't a over saturated market already )

Business center (if you can find a location near a school or court)

Betting center (if your area isn't over saturated yet and if you have prior knowledge of how betting works) I surebet don't require a registration fee

Buying of shoes, boxers and suit from aba and selling to big city people like those in lagos, ph and abj. This depends on a number of important factors i.e. you must have access to Aba and the big cities and so on

Hope I manage help you small

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With Two Hundred Thousand Natural. by Headlesschicken(m): 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2018
Re: Which Business Can I Start With Two Hundred Thousand Natural. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 19, 2018

Bring The Money To My House Let Me Tell You Privately...

And Come Alone
Re: Which Business Can I Start With Two Hundred Thousand Natural. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 19, 2018
It's about time I invested in a new business lemme follow and get some ideas
Re: Which Business Can I Start With Two Hundred Thousand Natural. by Diamond23(f): 8:07pm On Apr 19, 2018
[/color] Go and learn handiwork like tailoring or hairdressing then use it to support urself wen u r through.[color=#770077]
Re: Which Business Can I Start With Two Hundred Thousand Natural. by Lifeofpolice1(m): 8:07pm On Apr 19, 2018
Meat pie business

(1) (Reply)

Bitter Truth "Ladies "!!! / A Man Should Also Keep His Body / Popular Dj Genius Calls Out His Ex For Using An Occultist Logo In DP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.