Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,501 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion (56017 Views)

Timaya Shares Adorable Photos Frm His 3rd Child, Maya’s 1st Birthday Party In US / Timaya Shares Photo Of His 3 Children / 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 19, 2018
naijapage:
BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/2176/timaya-shares-photos-of-his-magnificient-mansion-see-full-photos/

Buhari, buhari, buhari, how many times I call u? why u dey fall my hand, ehh?

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by jordyspices: 10:36pm On Apr 19, 2018
Nice timaya making money on d lowkey him no fit shout

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by Haryourmieykhun(m): 10:36pm On Apr 19, 2018
fiercehillz:
This is what I can comfortably call a mansion...wow
I av nothing to say, but Buhari can lazy man build dis or dis 1 no be youth

4 Likes

Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by hacunamatata: 10:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by esthy86(f): 10:41pm On Apr 19, 2018
PastorandMentor:
Thunder fire poverty
i swear

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by MXrap: 10:43pm On Apr 19, 2018
This is beautiful. American house.

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by esthy86(f): 10:43pm On Apr 19, 2018
this is beautiful,more energy plantain dude

oluwa,bless my hustle and future hubby own

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by chibuike65: 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2018
Nna lekwaa ulo

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by GuntersChain(m): 10:46pm On Apr 19, 2018
Still that plantain boy doing well for himself.
Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by Soulsymbol99: 10:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
So na only u get light for ur ogbe undecided no street lights sef grin
Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by GOFRONT(m): 10:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
Lazy youth
Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by lloyds(m): 10:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
How many hit songs does this guy have? He is obviously into something else aside music.

May be needs to be probed. If it's wiz kid, davido or even tiwa salvage, I may understand.

3 Likes

Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by peterrenzel20: 10:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
Oh boi!
Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by NERDYDREAMS(m): 10:50pm On Apr 19, 2018
Baba God I must shine!!

7 Likes

Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by steveDpro: 10:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
this is sweet
Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by Larryslim(m): 10:55pm On Apr 19, 2018
happinesssssssss:

OK, but always remember DAT u will die one day
To slap your destiny comot for your life just dey hungry me!

5 Likes

Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 19, 2018
Really sweet crib
Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by iaamxavier(m): 10:58pm On Apr 19, 2018
cmon:
What's the cost estimate for this type of house?

Shouldn't be more than $2Mill
Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by seenter84: 11:01pm On Apr 19, 2018
The white bentley and while ML classe
Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by Delonn(m): 11:01pm On Apr 19, 2018
happinesssssssss:

Are you not going to die some day too? Kill that spirit of poorverty and move forward.

6 Likes

Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by EPIJOE: 11:02pm On Apr 19, 2018
250Million naira
Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:04pm On Apr 19, 2018
TImaya you will live long to enjoy this .They will not.carry your dead body in there suddenly.
As for us, Every destiny has its time if manifestation. Our time shall come soon . And we will not die before then . Neither we will experience it in sickness. Let.profit and favour visit the work of our hands (no be robbery or fraud o).
Let the glory of God be revealed in us .I pray in the name of Jesus. If u believe this and waiting earnestly for it increase your capacity .
And finally we.will not serve our peers.
Say Amen by liking

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by bangging(m): 11:04pm On Apr 19, 2018
naijapage:
@APROKOGIRL

Music star Timaya shared photos of his recently completed Lagos mansion and it’s magnificent .

He captioned it,I miss home ..

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/2176/timaya-shares-photos-of-his-magnificient-mansion-see-full-photos/

cc; lalasticlala

shame on buhari after saying that Nigerian youth are lazy.
Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2018
TImaya you will live long to enjoy this .They will not.carry your dead body in there suddenly.
As for us, Every destiny has its time of manifestation. Our time shall come soon . And we will not die before then . Neither we will experience it in sickness. Let.profit and favour visit the work of our hands (no be robbery or fraud o).
Let the glory of God be revealed in us .I pray in the name of Jesus. If u believe this and waiting earnestly for it increase your capacity and wait for what God will do. Our expectations shall not.be cut off.
And finally we.will not serve our peers.
Say Amen by liking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by emmaella: 11:08pm On Apr 19, 2018
[/quote] eh ...kwa. see bi una talk say hardwork pays. Now as teacher how many classes or schools will I teach to put up this can heaven on earth. Make unable tell me answer now! grin

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by AreaFada2: 11:14pm On Apr 19, 2018
Decent contemporary design. Obviously a very expensive area, hence squeezed into limited space.

More space in the compound is the only missing stuff.

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by piagetskinner(m): 11:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
Barnext:
God Bless Ur Hustle Broda, I Tab In 2ur Blessing!

no be only Tab na tablet

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 11:23pm On Apr 19, 2018
happinesssssssss:

You are obviously swimming in poverty.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by doubleportion: 11:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
eosigwe:
Dear Mr President, Nigerian youths deserve some accolades.
And chocolate! Lol grin

4 Likes

Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by piagetskinner(m): 11:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
beautiful edifice...this one go de banana island or vgc
Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by KanwuliaExtra: 11:35pm On Apr 19, 2018
Beautiful!!!!!

Better Lagos than Abuja!
Never own property in Abuja.
Avoid ANY BOKO HARAM TERRITORY. . . .

Just in case. kiss
Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by Ecuador1(m): 11:37pm On Apr 19, 2018
Hadeaks:
Very beautiful edifice. I wonder if there is something else this guy is doing beyond music though. The wealth he displays doesn't seem to correlate with his standing/popularity in the music scene.

Meaning
Abi u dey suspect say him use your mother do ritual

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) / Buju Receives His Bentley Car Gift as Winner of Headies Next Rated Awards / Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.