Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,529 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion (56018 Views)

Timaya Shares Adorable Photos Frm His 3rd Child, Maya’s 1st Birthday Party In US / Timaya Shares Photo Of His 3 Children / 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by Odobaone: 11:45pm On Apr 19, 2018
King Sunny Ade Vs Jim Ovia came to my mind
Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by chigoizie7(m): 11:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
One good thing I like about timaya is that he has got good taste
Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by nikky5(m): 11:57pm On Apr 19, 2018
Its rather unfortunate that despite all these lofty achievement man dies someday and leave everything behind. Very unfortunate.There is a mansion in heaven for me better than this one.
Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 20, 2018
POVERTY!
I reject you IJN
Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by americanson: 12:07am On Apr 20, 2018
Hadeaks:
Very beautiful edifice. I wonder if there is something else this guy is doing beyond music though. The wealth he displays doesn't seem to correlate with his standing/popularity in the music scene.
He might have a recording studio or any other offline business. When you are popular, you are brand and it makes getting clients/customers easy.
Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 20, 2018
Congrats boss.

Where is lazy Nigeria president Buhari and APC Let them come and see hardworking youths.

2019 Timaya for president.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by nelsonebby(m): 12:10am On Apr 20, 2018
iaamxavier:

Shouldn't be more than $2Mill
lol
Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by greggng: 12:13am On Apr 20, 2018
I hope he is not into drug cos I 've not been hearing hit songs from him anymore
Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by adonaimart(m): 12:17am On Apr 20, 2018
All dis only through singing and dancing on stage. Hmmm!!
Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by wagazala: 12:24am On Apr 20, 2018
lloyds:
How many hit songs does this guy have? He is obviously into something else aside music.

May be needs to be probed. If it's wiz kid, davido or even tiwa salvage, I may understand.

Really? Timaya has been jamming since 07 (Thereabouts) and has constant hits for over 10years. You mean after 10years of hits in the entertainment industry he shouldn't be able to build this?
Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by Burgerlomo: 12:35am On Apr 20, 2018
Beautiful cool
Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by Diso60090(m): 12:56am On Apr 20, 2018
mgdimagaladima:
Music dey pay oooo

That's when you add plus to it

#musicplus
Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by Maxinho(m): 2:10am On Apr 20, 2018
I'm really impressed. Not because of the size of the house but the artistic touches. It looks more like a ship at night. Nice one Mr Timaya

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by thunderbabs: 2:13am On Apr 20, 2018
Hadeaks:
Very beautiful edifice. I wonder if there is something else this guy is doing beyond music though. The wealth he displays doesn't seem to correlate with his standing/popularity in the music scene.

Bad belle pipu... FBI

Help us find out undecided
Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by Nobody: 2:16am On Apr 20, 2018
While respecting that millions went into building it but it is an ugly edifice.

Beauty though is in the eye of the beholder.
Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by Emmerich09(m): 2:28am On Apr 20, 2018
Olalan:
BEAUTIFUL. It's cool to be rich
very cool grin
Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by anigbajumo(m): 2:41am On Apr 20, 2018
lloyds:
How many hit songs does this guy have? He is obviously into something else aside music.

May be needs to be probed. If it's wiz kid, davido or even tiwa salvage, I may understand.

Probe for wat?? No go hustle dey yearn poo there
Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by Kabaka100: 4:56am On Apr 20, 2018
mgdimagaladima:
Music dey pay oooo

...that is if u understand how to monetize ur talent
Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by COMPAQ(m): 5:19am On Apr 20, 2018
Ideally, in any civilized country this should be soup for the tax authorities. I'll bet that with this kind of house Timaya pays like N50k tax per annum.
Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by Jaynom(m): 5:25am On Apr 20, 2018
Hadeaks:
As at 2010 a Hotel in LAFIA, Nasarawa state, paid Timaya 2 Mill to perform. I was there and that was 2010 if you read his posts you'll know he's not wasteful
Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by ericuzor(m): 5:48am On Apr 20, 2018
Who wants to live beside timaya, I want to sell this property its directly beside timaya house. Contact me if you are interested price 300m..

Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:54am On Apr 20, 2018
if the house did not have a existing hidden tunnel its not yet a mansion... meanwhile sipping my zobo waiting for that useless clueless tyrant from Daura to come back
Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by ericuzor(m): 5:56am On Apr 20, 2018
More pix

Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by ericuzor(m): 6:00am On Apr 20, 2018
You can see the property am selling beside timaya house in the pix

Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by Elin: 6:04am On Apr 20, 2018
grin grin grin

Ahmed0336:

No go hustle
Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by Yoshy: 6:49am On Apr 20, 2018
lloyds:

I was expecting to see someone like you, you're finally here, congratulations!
Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by Lumpyy(f): 7:05am On Apr 20, 2018
Baba God oya o.....
Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by americanson: 7:18am On Apr 20, 2018
lloyds:

you not wise for speaking like this...wizkid and tiwa and Co that are only dependent on their music with no tangible investment anywhere will wake to reality when the time comes. They should enjoy their moments.
Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by Itanna: 7:18am On Apr 20, 2018
Loving1:
Is dis how lucrative music is or dis is music plus?
most of them r in2 drugs. I'm very sure of what I'm saying.
Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by tunary(m): 7:18am On Apr 20, 2018
happinesssssssss:

OK, but always remember DAT u will die one day
And you will live forever
Re: Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion by americanson: 7:25am On Apr 20, 2018
Itanna:
most of them r in2 drugs. I'm very sure of what I'm saying.
Na u put the drugs there? Where is your prove mister surety... You think everybody in the Nigerian music industry are stupid not to know how to invest their money wisely? I believe I go die is into drugs too... Comparing them to them to the idiots that are not investing outside music is very unwise.

I go die for instance has a construction company and many more. They won't tell you where they are investing.

You guys should respect people working hard and smart. If I ask u now can you turn 100k into 20M in 1 year, you will shout IMPOSSIBLE like a typical Nigerian that has failed to realise that there better ways to do things now if you are well informed and know how shiiits work out there.

Smart leverages and hard work can make you accomplish huge things

I tire for una.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) / Buju Receives His Bentley Car Gift as Winner of Headies Next Rated Awards / Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.