Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Sitting Comfortably After The Mace Was Stolen (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Sitting Comfortably After The Mace Was Stolen (Photos) (47167 Views)

Senator Joshua Lidani Remained Calm While Senate Mace Was Stolen / Police Arrest Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Over Mace Theft / Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Seized The Mace With Hoodlums - Senate Releases Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Sitting Comfortably After The Mace Was Stolen (Photos) by dennisworld1(m): 8:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
The man of the year. And the most vibrant senator to trend worldwide sitting comfortably. This guy know the law pass them sarakis. grin grin

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Sitting Comfortably After The Mace Was Stolen (Photos) by LilVast1(m): 8:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
Rada Rada, he should be hanged

12 Likes

Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Sitting Comfortably After The Mace Was Stolen (Photos) by CilicMarin: 8:59pm On Apr 19, 2018
The Tamer Of Saraki-The Master of Biafran slaves.

91 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Sitting Comfortably After The Mace Was Stolen (Photos) by clevvermind(m): 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
LilVast1:
Rada Rada, he should be hanged
Get sense quickly.

47 Likes

Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Sitting Comfortably After The Mace Was Stolen (Photos) by Paperwhite(m): 9:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
From gate-jumping to fist fighting,clothe ripping,budget padders & mace snatchers/runners.What a shame of a nation angry

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Sitting Comfortably After The Mace Was Stolen (Photos) by clevvermind(m): 9:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
CilicMarin:
The Tamer Of Saraki, alias the Master of Biafran slaves.
Learn to be taking your drugs on time ok.

221 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Sitting Comfortably After The Mace Was Stolen (Photos) by Lipscomb(m): 9:08pm On Apr 19, 2018
Stupid patriotic that informed police I blame.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Sitting Comfortably After The Mace Was Stolen (Photos) by IsaAbubakar: 9:09pm On Apr 19, 2018
that was before he was suspended
try saraki at your own peril
trust me his case go worse pass jubril own

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Sitting Comfortably After The Mace Was Stolen (Photos) by babdap: 9:13pm On Apr 19, 2018
God will pinnish all Nigerian politicians taking us for a fool.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Sitting Comfortably After The Mace Was Stolen (Photos) by carammel(f): 9:15pm On Apr 19, 2018
Where is Saraki in all these?
Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Sitting Comfortably After The Mace Was Stolen (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 19, 2018
IsaAbubakar:

Saraki power ends in the senate building which is owned and funded by the presidency.

Ovie has shown you that he is no push over. Ovie is a good soldier.

What happened yesterday, was done to simply remind the senate that the presidency is first among equals and not Saraki and his rag tag group.

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Sitting Comfortably After The Mace Was Stolen (Photos) by dennisworld1(m): 9:24pm On Apr 19, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
u think say agege nah puppet abi. Nor try nonsense with urhobo

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Sitting Comfortably After The Mace Was Stolen (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 19, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
The action of this senator has done a huge damage to Saraki's strong hold of the senate, now he would be wary of suspending anyother senator to avoid backlash against him...

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Sitting Comfortably After The Mace Was Stolen (Photos) by dennisworld1(m): 9:27pm On Apr 19, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
that was yesterday pic. He sitted comfortably after the maze have been stolen. Everyother senators need to learn from this one man soldier. U can’t represent ur constituency while I represent mine and have the gut to suspend me because I have a contrary opinion.

Saraki and his dogs in that senate will now realize they have no better place in that house than others. Every senator has equal right.

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Sitting Comfortably After The Mace Was Stolen (Photos) by dennisworld1(m): 9:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
And beside if you don't know those ruga have been realease this evening

10 Likes

Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Sitting Comfortably After The Mace Was Stolen (Photos) by Jaymaxxy(m): 9:31pm On Apr 19, 2018
Ordinary Omo Agege dem no fit overpower. What if nah Omo Mushin?

84 Likes

Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Sitting Comfortably After The Mace Was Stolen (Photos) by Skinnienigga(m): 9:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
Jaymaxxy:

Omo Shitta nko?

67 Likes

Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Sitting Comfortably After The Mace Was Stolen (Photos) by Skinnienigga(m): 9:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
dennisworld1:
that was yesterday pic. He sitted comfortably after the maze have been stolen. Everyother senators need to learn from this one man soldier. U can’t represent ur constituency while I represent mine and have the gut to suspend me because I have a contrary opinion.

Saraki and his dogs in that senate will now realize they have no better place in that house than others. Every senator has equal right.

Preach man! Be forming like they have the power to suspend a senator. Rubbish.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Sitting Comfortably After The Mace Was Stolen (Photos) by IsaAbubakar: 10:02pm On Apr 19, 2018
[s]
dennisworld1:

[/s]
shatap agege is a criminal
Buhari is a criminal terrorist
so yoots of this country are still supporting buhari
i don't blame him at all
Saraki is the strongest and the most powerful politician now
relax jubril did more than that but later he came begging
this is the best national assembly since democracy.

anybody supporting buhari now is a pro terrorist and anti life
i am a Muslim but i hate Buhari
may the peace of Allah (swt) be unto you

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Sitting Comfortably After The Mace Was Stolen (Photos) by MistadeRegal(m): 10:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
Jaymaxxy:

Skinnienigga:

Omo Shitta nko?

You guys ehn! I almost had meal coming through my nose after reading these while eating!
#KillerBeanSquad
cheesy grin grin grin

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Sitting Comfortably After The Mace Was Stolen (Photos) by IsaAbubakar: 10:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
[s]
olatunji21:

The action of this senator has done a huge damage to Saraki's strong hold of the senate, now he would be wary of suspending anyother senator to avoid backlash against him...
[/s]
you'll see when saraki start giving it to him
he's a criminal
he's a supporter of terrorist Buhari
Saraki is the best senate president since democracy

9 Likes

Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Sitting Comfortably After The Mace Was Stolen (Photos) by IsaAbubakar: 10:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
[s]
TheCabal:

Saraki power ends in the senate building which is owned and funded by the presidency.

Ovie has shown you that he is no push over. Ovie is a good soldier.

What happened yesterday, was done to simply remind the senate that the presidency is first among equals and not Saraki and his rag tag group.

[/s]
see this one supporting a criminal and a pro terrorist
presidency that cannot nail saraki with Tribunal
presidency that saw saraki defeat them all round
my friend shatap there and stop supporting criminals
that's why alot of you are supporting fulani herdsmen against innocent people just because Buhari is a fulani
being a Muslim does not make you a zombie
i am a Muslim and I hate Buhari so much
may the peace of Allah (swt) be with you cool

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Sitting Comfortably After The Mace Was Stolen (Photos) by IsaAbubakar: 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2018
[s]
dennisworld1:
u think say agege nah puppet abi. Nor try nonsense with urhobo
[/s]
he's an overzealous puppet and a Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity criminal tout

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Sitting Comfortably After The Mace Was Stolen (Photos) by dennisworld1(m): 11:50pm On Apr 19, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
you'll see when saraki start giving it to him
he's a criminal
he's a supporter of terrorist Buhari
Saraki is the best senate president since democracy
dont worry that mace dem go break am for saraki head. And for your info those thugs have been realease

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Sitting Comfortably After The Mace Was Stolen (Photos) by dennisworld1(m): 11:55pm On Apr 19, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
shatap agege is a criminal
Buhari is a criminal terrorist
so yoots of this country are still supporting buhari
i don't blame him at all
Saraki is the strongest and the most powerful politician now
relax jubril did more than that but later he came begging
this is the best national assembly since democracy.

anybody supporting buhari now is a pro terrorist and anti life
i am a Muslim but i hate Buhari
may the peace of Allah (swt) be unto you
u don't know the zone this omoagege rep. All major wealth in Nigeria pass through delta central if u don't know. Urhobos are solidly behind him. We go with the law before we nail u. We are not weaklings. We act what we say with our mouth. U think the senate is for some set of crooks who don't obey the law

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Sitting Comfortably After The Mace Was Stolen (Photos) by Luckyroro(m): 12:07am On Apr 20, 2018
If na you nko?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Sitting Comfortably After The Mace Was Stolen (Photos) by justtoodark: 12:10am On Apr 20, 2018
kiiiikikikikikikiki.....

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Sitting Comfortably After The Mace Was Stolen (Photos) by justtoodark: 1:38am On Apr 20, 2018
saraki is igbo...easterners cant fool us....thats why you cant see any deltan condeming what happend in the senate....

we deltans know who saraki is....

anambra wado,ughelli wado,delta wado,calaber wado....we are deltans.....

4 Likes

Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Sitting Comfortably After The Mace Was Stolen (Photos) by BlackPantherxXx: 3:27am On Apr 20, 2018
CilicMarin:
The Tamer Of Saraki-The Master of Biafran slaves.

Yes ooo...it is even more amusing that the same Saraki is a Yoruba man. grin

FFK, Fayose, Dino, BUKOLA...all Yoruba men who became IPOB gods grin grin grin

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? / Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) / PDP Members In Plateau Clean Jos Venue Of APC Presidential Flag-off (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.