Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) (23497 Views)

Stop Buhari From Addressing 73rd General Assembly, Frank Writes UN / 2019: Let’s Unite And Remove Buhari From Office – Wike Tells PDP Aspirants / How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 20, 2018
fiizznation:
Lol.. What do you mean by "you lot love to deceive yourselves"? Hope am excluded from the 'lot'.

All the Nigerian youth is asking from the gov't, from this gov't is to give him job, empower his entrepreneurial skills, uplift his status and leave the rest to him. From the inception of this gov't, a lot of talk(s) on corruption have been said. And the Nigerian youth is still roaming the streets with his CVs looking for that opportunity. Talk about corruption from now till eternity but nothing will ever make any difference if the Nigerian youth is still wallowing in abject poverty.

NOTE: I'm not saying the Nigerian youths don't have their own problems, of course they also have their own stain.

Bros,is this comment really coming from you or are my eyes deceiving me?

You don dey get sense, thank God

1 Like

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by obonujoker(m): 2:58pm On Apr 20, 2018
GavelSlam:

Go to night school before you ever quote me again.
Blockhead.
Even this type would claim he's a graduate but can't find work.

Vedaxcool your attempt to justify Buhari is lame ass...

2 Likes

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by GavelSlam: 3:00pm On Apr 20, 2018
obonujoker:

Vedaxcool your attempt to justify Buhari is lame ass...

I'm hoping this is dyslexia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by obonujoker(m): 3:01pm On Apr 20, 2018
GavelSlam:

You know Buhari bleeped up big time, and you still support him.... or you wanna claim you ain't Vedaxcool, then you are demdem grin

1 Like

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by GavelSlam: 3:25pm On Apr 20, 2018
obonujoker:

You know Buhari bleeped up big time, and you still support him.... or you wanna claim you ain't Vedaxcool, then you are demdem grin

It is evident you are either unstable or full of deceit..

Some have called me BMC, someone here said I worked for Fashola. Even now, you've stated I'm Vedaxcool and switched to demdem.

For your own sanity and reputation, pick one.

Is it that Nigerians cannot believe that someone might be motivated by his convictions to consistently lend support in the like?

Quit being a failed detective and better still, quit launching blatant lies against people you know nothing of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by obonujoker(m): 3:27pm On Apr 20, 2018
GavelSlam:

It is evident you are either unstable or full of deceit..

Some have called me BMC, someone here said I worked for Fashola. Even now, you've stated I'm Vedaxcool and switched to demdem.

For your own sanity and reputation, pick one.

Is it that Nigerians cannot believe that someone might be motivated by his convictions to consistently lend support in the like?

Quit being a failed detective and better still, quit launching blatant lies against people you know nothing of.

Vedaxcool gbenu dake.... Demdem uses deomello.... grin... and yes you are BMC....

2 Likes

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by GavelSlam: 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2018
obonujoker:

Vedaxcool gbenu dake.... Demdem uses deomello.... grin... and yes you are BMC....

I was doubting your sanity before but now I'm convinced you are deluded.

So many braindead simpletons litter the Nigerian cybersphere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by namio10: 3:36pm On Apr 20, 2018
princemillla:
With him being number 1

Buhari was expressing his frustration and failure before foreigners who sustain him in office.

Buhari started vandalization of Nigeria from the day Buhari boys in Nigeria army sacked democracy in a 1983 military coup.
Nigeria NEVER RECOVERED from that military intervention, and cay never recover.

1 Like

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by namio10: 3:42pm On Apr 20, 2018
bigtt76:
Looks like we got a new Mugabe in our hands grin

... and the foreign owners of plantation Nigeria wouldn't mind having Buhari as Nigeria's Mugabe. It's in the ECONOMIC INTEREST of the plantation owners.

1 Like

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by lexy2014: 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2018
GavelSlam:

You lot love to deceive yourselves.

You complain of leadership and corruption etc as soon as you have leadership that attempts to address it you say "No it shouldn't be spoken about"

I insist, if you don't like the leadership, vote them out.
u were looking 4d truth. Fizznation did justice

1 Like

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by princemillla(m): 5:18pm On Apr 20, 2018
namio10:

Buhari was expressing his frustration and failure before foreigners who sustain him in office.

Buhari started vandalization of Nigeria from the day Buhari boys in Nigeria army sacked democracy in a 1983 military coup.
Nigeria NEVER RECOVERED from that military intervention, and cay never recover.

Now this is it....well said

1 Like

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by Pvibe007: 5:22pm On Apr 20, 2018
GavelSlam:

Vote him out and get Atiku.
Shut up, Its not about ATIKU or others , it's about how this useless role model of yours have bastardized out image globally. Yet their Leadership IQ back home is Zero .
My professor was asking me today what Buhari meant by our Youths are Lazy? You can imagine that. How do u I explain to Prof Knut that eben the so called President is an illiterate without a certificate. Honestly this is a bad time to be called a Nigerian.
Stop ur useless support and think deep, unless u are as wise as BUHARI!

1 Like

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by Troublemaker007(m): 5:25pm On Apr 20, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
Intellectually lazy comments everywhere driven by bigotry and irrational hate.

Zombie

1 Like

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by rainylad(f): 5:33pm On Apr 20, 2018
Buhari the insane President,

After talking trash about your country and her citizens how on earth will foreign investors come??...while the ones here will be packing to leave,thereby seriously affecting the economy..

The next thing is for APC vagabonds to blame PDP and Jonathan as usual when buhari's idionsycrasies and acute stuppidity affects the economy...buhari/APC is so sickening honestly.

1 Like

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by rainylad(f): 5:37pm On Apr 20, 2018
Csami:
Boy! Don't you just love it when two zombies argue back and forth!?

I tell you...Fizznation and GavelSlam grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by vedaxcool(m): 5:41pm On Apr 20, 2018
GavelSlam:

It is called ancestral curse syndrome, when a person ancestors place foolery upon him. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by laytoshtwo: 5:51pm On Apr 20, 2018
The vice president would have been the best to attend the meetings in London except baba want to see his Doctor.I don't know how a SSCE holder is the president and a professor the vice president.

1 Like

Re: ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:38pm On Apr 20, 2018
Troublemaker007:

Zombie

Is that your father's name?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? / Empty Presidential Directives - Daily Trust Editorial / MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.