Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,499 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:47 PM

Nigerian Youths Are Lazy ? ! Well Read And Judge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youths Are Lazy ? ! Well Read And Judge (299 Views)

Breaking News: Edo APC Wish Obaseki And His Deputy Well. Read The Full Statement / Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment / Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Youths Are Lazy ? ! Well Read And Judge by ariesbull: 4:04am On Apr 20, 2018
You know that when it was allegedly said that Nigerian youths like freebies and lazy in UK by Buhari. One thing that came to my mind that the president is very correct and true. The Nigerian youth is lazy and like freebies

And the baba is talking about those that voted him and he knows that they are lazy and welfarist in nature. The people that voted him or shouted sai baba the more are in North East and West ...the. Here in South we know that it is in South West tagg they voted for him. The south east are 5% and their Niger Delta cousins. And we know that these groups also aren't lazy !

So I think we should stop blaming Buhari for his statement and own up to the gospel truth . Baba is right on laziness . We must always learn to take the message and forget the messenger.

Buhari for 2019
Vote for truth
Vote for the real deal

(1) (Reply)

PMB RE-ELECTION UPDATE: WHY I ACCEPTED TO SERVE - BY FESTUS KEYAMO, / Buhari’s Supporters Hold Massive Rally In UK; Endorse Him For Second Term / Incorporate Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.