Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo (27687 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them / Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) / Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by thewritingtodo(m): 10:43am On Apr 20, 2018
Rebuke:

Grow up already.

Bishop isn't yhur president and owns u no such visit. He operates under divine instructions.

Irresponsible youth that always pour their anger and frustration on the wrong person.

The people yhu voted into power dat have rubbed u of ur entitlements, go look for them and ask them for such visit.

Tellam!

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by Lloydfather(m): 10:44am On Apr 20, 2018
HigherEd:
Bishop Abioye Arriving in Kinshasha and preached in the French speaking church.
Lalasticlala
Nigeria Pentecostal pastors loves GLAMOUR.
And the JESUS they preach is a humble son of GOD.

I gberaga won ti poju.

Look at ur second to the last picture. U will see pride.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by gaby(m): 10:45am On Apr 20, 2018
God knows best and is the ultimate Judge..check my signature
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by Billionboi: 11:07am On Apr 20, 2018
OVA200:
I don't know why I don't like this man anymore, I have lost all the respect I once had for him, maybe its because of his philosophy or way of life.
is bcoz u are a man...... Only Christ love is eternal.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by OVA200(m): 11:20am On Apr 20, 2018
Billionboi:
is bcoz u are a man...... Only Christ love is eternal.
I think its also because he is also a man that why he behave in an irritating manner to me.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 20, 2018
BleSSedMee:
Wisdom from above makes high fliers.

My Papa is a living example.

He is not ur father, do not deny ur parents for some random man. sigh...I just pity ur parents

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by steveDpro: 11:32am On Apr 20, 2018
Oh, ok
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by Billionboi: 11:33am On Apr 20, 2018
OVA200:
I think its also because he is also a man that why he behave in an irritating manner to me.
yes

Man is not perfect.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by CodeTemplar: 11:44am On Apr 20, 2018
Narldon:

Almost One Million Naira Yearly to study CHEMISTRY in Covenant University

Yet none of them has invented anything.

Not even an ANOINTING OIL.

Your ignorance and blind hate is clear. Govt subsidizes federal uni grads with hundreds of thousand per year yet they haven't invented anything, not even orange juice.
You are there ranting about about a private uni that's regulated by public uni grads via the NUC and think you are capable of making sense or spiting anyone.
Think deeply next time before ranting offline.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 20, 2018
Narldon:

now you understand why they said Nigerian youths are lazy

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 20, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Your ignorance and blind hate is clear. Govt subsidizes federal uni grads with hundreds of thousand per year yet they haven't invented anything, not even orange juice.
You are there ranting about about a private uni that's regulated by public uni grads via the NUC and think you are capable of making sense or spiting anyone.

that is why you all should agree that Nigeria youths are lazy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by CodeTemplar: 11:56am On Apr 20, 2018
Z4Gardell:

that is why you all should agree that Nigeria youths are lazy
They are lazy mentally but can use tramadol to work physically for 8 hours.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by rain8: 12:29pm On Apr 20, 2018
Who can help with a human right activist around Awka, Anambra state
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 20, 2018
Jiang:

He is not ur father, do not deny ur parents for some random man. sigh...I just pity ur parents

I won't get down to your level.

Oya goan eat lunch.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by AngelicBeing: 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
HigherEd:

Making anointing oil wouldn't be a problem for the CU chm department lol. And in fact CU has quite a number of patents registered at NOTAP in addition to ranking top three at the Min of Sci and Tech exhibition since the maiden edition last year. The university has equally had bronze and I think silver for innovation and exhibitions as far as Brazil and south Korea.
On the other hand your federal universities are the poo centers that are subsidized with about 8-10 billion naira each year and with nothing tangible to show for it.
To add to that, I live outside Nigeria, l was in Nigeria recently and a family member bought Dettol, izal and air freshener, pesticides chemical for killing ants for me to use in my house, all the products were produced by Canaan land University Center for entrepreneur studies, trust me, l used the products and can attest that it was excellent and can compete with any of such products globally.

I will not use any of such products made outside Nigeria because that of Canaan land is topnotch and the best, God bless Bishop Oyedepo cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 20, 2018
BleSSedMee:

I won't get down to your level.
Oya goan eat lunch.
matured, sorry

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by davidodiba(m): 2:06pm On Apr 20, 2018
I love these men! God bless you richly more and more

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:44pm On Apr 20, 2018
I insulted this great man of God until the day I was in a salon and he was on air. That was the first time I ever listened to him and I was held spellbound by his bold declarations and knowledge of the word. That would be the first time the word actually made sense to me as a Christian.

I asked the salon guy who the preacher man was and he was so delighted shouting papa. I know the guy to be a staunch Catholic like myself so I asked which Rev father,he replied, no be father be this ooo... Na papa Oyedepo.

Thank God I always keep an open mind about other people's opinion. I told him the truth.... I like his teaching but he owns a jet.....he milks the poor bla.... bla

Today,I am an active member of his ministry with personal proofs of advancement in all areas of life.... Spiritual, material, social etc

God bless this man that you use to remove ignorance from my life.... There is no mountain anywhere, every man's ignorance is his mountain... Papa Oyedepo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
Jiang:

matured, sorry

It's OK. Best wishes.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by ayamdayvid(m): 3:40pm On Apr 20, 2018
Rebuke:

Grow up already.

Bishop isn't yhur president and owns u no such visit. He operates under divine instructions.

Irresponsible youth that always pour their anger and frustration on the wrong person.

The people yhu voted into power dat have rubbed u of ur entitlements, go look for them and ask them for such visit.

Please I just want to like this comment twice smiley

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 20, 2018
Jst saw this man at sango on a mission the great commission. God bless him

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by HigherEd: 5:50pm On Apr 20, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Sorry o. Did you own a former handle called - DesyNer?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by Evidenx(m): 6:10pm On Apr 20, 2018
Narldon:

I read this and I found myself laughing, guy ur mouth nor good... lol

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by CodeTemplar: 6:26pm On Apr 20, 2018
HigherEd:

Sorry o. Did you own a former handle called - DesyNer?
Such isn't officially allowed on Nairaland. You should know better pal.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by deebrownneymar: 6:33pm On Apr 20, 2018
Bishop Oyedepo is always looking stressed. Pity him sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by HigherEd: 11:38pm On Apr 20, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Such isn't officially allowed on Nairaland. You should know better pal.
. grin issorait.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by CodeTemplar: 12:06am On Apr 21, 2018
HigherEd:
. grin issorait.
Some rules can't be broken openly. I hope u get the message.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by lereinter(m): 5:21am On Apr 21, 2018
HigherEd:

Making anointing oil wouldn't be a problem for the CU chm department lol. And in fact CU has quite a number of patents registered at NOTAP in addition to ranking top three at the Min of Sci and Tech exhibition since the maiden edition last year. The university has equally had bronze and I think silver for innovation and exhibitions as far as Brazil and south Korea.
On the other hand your federal universities are the poo centers that are subsidized with about 8-10 billion naira each year and with nothing tangible to show for it.

two of you have a common enemy ie the nigerian leadership, why are u tongue lashing yourselves.
the money spent should never be the issue but the conducive environment to thrive to be created by govt . if its okada i can afford let it be so, you that can afford suv glory be to God.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by SammieJayh(m): 3:49pm On Apr 26, 2018
lereinter:

two of you have a common enemy ie the nigerian leadership, why are u tongue lashing yourselves.
the money spent should never be the issue but the conducive environment to thrive to be created by govt . if its okada i can afford let it be so, you that can afford suv glory be to God.

In my honest opinion, highered said nothing wrong.
It's always the lazy unproductive Nigerian youths that have been broken by a failed system who go everywhere on the Internet lashing out on private universities and her products rather than face the failed government/leadership. An example is that wretched bloke up there who said covenant university students can't 'invent' olive oil...now I wonder what the other Nigerian graduates/STUDENTS have invented.

He feels he's a smart ass but doesn't know the difference between invent and manufacture.
He feels 1m is too much to pay for quality education in Nigeria...but will jump at a 2 or 3m offer to study in Cyprus(since it's abroad).

As for the church and Oyedepo haters, I'm yet to see/hear their wailings on why Oyedepo rode in a Range Rover rather than on a donkey like Jesus did.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by HigherEd: 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
SammieJayh:

In my honest opinion, highered said nothing wrong.
It's always the lazy unproductive Nigerian youths that have been broken by a failed system who go everywhere on the Internet lashing out on private universities and her products rather than face the failed government/leadership. An example is that wretched bloke up there who said covenant university students can't 'invent' olive oil...now I wonder what the other Nigerian graduates/STUDENTS have invented.

He feels he's a smart ass but doesn't know the difference between invent and manufacture.
He feels 1m is too much to pay for quality education in Nigeria...but will jump at a 2 or 3m offer to study in Cyprus(since it's abroad).

As for the church and Oyedepo haters, I'm yet to see/hear their wailings on why Oyedepo rode in a Range Rover rather than on a donkey like Jesus did.
BTW there is a full Jim Ovia scholarship available for people that are applying to Asheshi and Covenant university this year. I know the scholarship is for indigent students from very poor communities. But I think you should check it out nonetheless when CU's admission portal opens.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by SammieJayh(m): 10:03pm On Apr 26, 2018
HigherEd:

BTW there is a full Jim Ovia scholarship available for people that are applying to Asheshi and Covenant university this year. I know the scholarship is for indigent students from very poor communities. But I think you should check it out nonetheless when CU's admission portal opens.

Thank you sir, I saw it about two weeks ago when they first posted it on their website.

God has provided already.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by HigherEd: 3:37am On Apr 27, 2018
SammieJayh:

Thank you sir, I saw it about two weeks ago when they first posted it on their website.

God has provided already.
Ok thank God. Wishing you success! I did graduate from CU, so If you need any assistance whatsoever or need to know something about CU let me or the.victorious know. We might just be of help...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Don't Believe In Heaven And Hell... / Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Wife Sitting At A Meeting / Fornication:is It A 'necessary' Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.