Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo (27703 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them / Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) / Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by SammieJayh(m): 8:00pm On May 24, 2018
HigherEd:

Where the number of applicants today many?

Yes...well over 100...
I was even surprised...I believe they'll have about 3k applicants this year.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by SammieJayh(m): 8:19pm On May 24, 2018
SpoiltVirgin:
thanks. The thing is I chose ice and comp eng in jamb and application form but now want comp sci, is it still possible after d interview?

You can change it now bro...they've updated it with all the courses.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by HigherEd: 8:29am On May 25, 2018
SammieJayh:

Ok...did she pick CU again this year?
Well she was accepted into Landmark last year so she just went to landmark. Landmark waited for NECO to be released before wrapping up admissions last year unlike CU that wrapped up admission in late September. Well, it all worked for good because my parents way prefer to pay 600 in Landmark than pay 857 in CU...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by HigherEd: 8:30am On May 25, 2018
SammieJayh:

Yes...well over 100...
I was even surprised...I believe they'll have about 3k applicants this year.
You guys are quite much.Yea sure they would have up to 3000 applicants.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by SammieJayh(m): 10:45pm On May 25, 2018
HigherEd:

Well she was accepted into Landmark last year so she just went to landmark. Landmark waited for NECO to be released before wrapping up admissions last year unlike CU that wrapped up admission in late September. Well, it all worked for good because my parents way prefer to pay 600 in Landmark than pay 857 in CU...

Yes CU rushes too much... angry
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by SammieJayh(m): 10:47pm On May 25, 2018
HigherEd:

You guys are quite much.Yea sure they would have up to 3000 applicants.

Yes...and Cusas has been extended to the 3rd week of June.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by Dranoid: 2:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
SammieJayh:

Ok bro...I'm here if you need any help.
Hey bro, it's been a while.

I did my CUSAS yesterday tho, I had 43, I hope it's good enough
What was your CUSAS score?

HigherEd please when do you think that they will release the admission list?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by HigherEd: 10:23am On Jun 25, 2018
Dranoid:

Keeping with last year the list should come in on late August or early September.
You had a nice score. What was your jamb score? And which course did you applied for?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by Dranoid: 6:20pm On Jun 25, 2018
HigherEd:

Keeping with last year the list should come in on late August or early September.
You had a nice score. What was your jamb score? And which course did you applied for?
My jamb was 284, I applied for computer science

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by HigherEd: 6:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
Dranoid:

My jamb was 284, I applied for computer science
wow I'm sure you would get in..

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by Dranoid: 6:26pm On Jun 25, 2018
HigherEd:
wow I'm sure you would get in..
Thanks!!! I hope so too
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by SammieJayh(m): 8:19pm On Jun 25, 2018
Dranoid:

Hello bro, it's been long I heard from you.

How did the CUSAS go? Yh...43 should be good enough.

The admission list has had me on edge.
I'm expecting it between wednesday and July tho since resumption is in August.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by Dranoid: 8:38pm On Jun 25, 2018
SammieJayh:

Hello bro, it's been long I heard from you.

How did the CUSAS go? Yh...43 should be good enough.

The admission list has had me on edge.
I'm expecting it between wednesday and July tho since resumption is in August.
Me too!! I'm a bit jittery sef.

August!?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by SammieJayh(m): 11:54pm On Jun 25, 2018
Dranoid:

Me too!! I'm a bit jittery sef.

August!?

Yh...it's usually in August...last year's was different since the CUSAS was done in July because the UTME form came late.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by Dranoid: 6:27am On Jun 26, 2018
SammieJayh:

Yh...it's usually in August...last year's was different since the CUSAS was done in July because the UTME form came late.
OH, ok. I hope we get admitted sha
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by RedScorpion(f): 11:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
Glorious days ahead.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Blocks Chris Okafor, Nigerian Prophet Who Said Mugabe Would Die / Giving Your Wedding Night To God As A First Fruit Of Marriage? - No Intimacy / A Refutation Of The ‘testimony’ Of Charlotte Wells / Charlotte Keckler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.