Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,230 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo (27656 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them / Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) / Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by SammieJayh(m): 7:04am On Apr 27, 2018
HigherEd:

Ok thank God. Wishing you success! I did graduate from CU, so If you need any assistance whatsoever or need to know something about CU let me or the.victorious know. We might just be of help...

I'll be sure to ask for help...

It's quite obvious you attended a great school.
When did you graduate and what course did you study?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by HigherEd: 9:34am On Apr 27, 2018
SammieJayh:

I'll be sure to ask for help...

It's quite obvious you attended a great school.
When did you graduate and what course did you study?
I graduated in 2015(Microbiology)
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by CodeTemplar: 9:53am On Apr 27, 2018
HigherEd:

So you are a MicroBiologist . . . Why don't MicroBiologist grads like to practice after school? So many of them subsidized by govt, needed in society, yet driving keke all in the name of no-job.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by SpoiltVirgin: 10:29am On Apr 27, 2018
HigherEd:

Ok thank God. Wishing you success! I did graduate from CU, so If you need any assistance whatsoever or need to know something about CU let me or the.victorious know. We might just be of help...
I have been checking the site daily, for about a week now. Still under construction. I don't want to miss d admission window also

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by HigherEd: 11:36am On Apr 27, 2018
CodeTemplar:

So you are a MicroBiologist . . . Why don't MicroBiologist grads like to practice after school? So many of them subsidized by govt, needed in society, yet driving keke all in the name of no-job.
The problem really is that the number of microbiologist produced in a year far exceeds the number of available jobs in that field. Coupled with the fact that there as been numerous legal tussles between Microbiologist and MedLab Scientist over who can do what. Therefore reducing the opportunities of Microbiologist in the health sector. I, myself works in a real estate company and majority of my classmates work outside the purview of Microbiology...

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by SammieJayh(m): 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
HigherEd:

That's cool. Do you ever regret attending the school?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by SammieJayh(m): 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2018
SpoiltVirgin:
I have been checking the site daily, for about a week now. Still under construction. I don't want to miss d admission window also

It has been like that for over two weeks, I've been checking every day since the proposed march 29th.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by HigherEd: 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2018
SammieJayh:

That's cool. Do you ever regret attending the school?
Ah not at all. CU was a blessing. Though unconventional in many ways, It is still a place to be. Especially if you cherish christian themed education. I learnt a whole lot from CU beyond academics. I think you would love it there..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by HigherEd: 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2018
SammieJayh:

It has been like that for over two weeks, I've been checking every day since the proposed march 29th.
Yea. I suspect a hack could have happened and they are trying to overhaul that website... Hope ur jamb went well tho. And what course did u choose in cu and Lmu?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by SammieJayh(m): 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2018
HigherEd:

Ah not at all. CU was a blessing. Though unconventional in many ways, It is still a place to be. Especially if you cherish christian themed education. I learnt a whole lot from CU beyond academics. I think you would love it there..
I was asking because I've seen quite a lot of discouraging comments on twitter.
But I know it'll be a great experience regardless.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by SammieJayh(m): 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2018
HigherEd:

Yea. I suspect a hack could have happened and they are trying to overhaul that website... Hope ur jamb went well tho. And what course did u choose in cu and Lmu?

Maybe it was hacked...

Yes my jamb went well but I could have gone better.
I chose Elect/elect for both CU and LMU, but since LMU has introduced aerospace engineering I'll chose it instead.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by HigherEd: 8:30am On Apr 28, 2018
SammieJayh:

Maybe it was hacked...

Yes my jamb went well but I could have gone better.
I chose Elect/elect for both CU and LMU, but since LMU has introduced aerospace engineering I'll chose it instead.
Hmm yea I heard they began aerospace. Though I would advise you to check again, not sure it is still there, because the last time I checked for someone it wasn't there.
Elect/Elect is awesome, though quite competitive but I'm sure you would get it...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by SammieJayh(m): 3:00pm On Apr 28, 2018
HigherEd:

Hmm yea I heard they began aerospace. Though I would advise you to check again, not sure it is still there, because the last time I checked for someone it wasn't there.
Elect/Elect is awesome, though quite competitive but I'm sure you would get it...

I'll just stick with CU.
IKR, Elect/Elect is really competitive...but I'll get it by God's Grace.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by Paradigm777: 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2018
BleSSedMee:
Wisdom from above makes high fliers.

My Papa is a living example.

Dan 12:3
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by HigherEd: 3:48pm On Apr 28, 2018
SammieJayh:

I was asking because I've seen quite a lot of discouraging comments on twitter.
But I know it'll be a great experience regardless.
There are some exaggerations by people who just go there to disrespect everything the school stands for. I just saw a guy post a picture of a guy pulling a girl's bum on his groin in front of the university chapel with a bible at the other hand. When they suspend that guy now, he would come and be ranting on twitter. Now I know many do that kind of rubbish and even worse inside library and chapel, but how foolish would one be to take such a picture and allow it get on twitter. A platform well used by the VC and Registrar.

It can also be fun to be a spectator of some of the drama in that school. The koko is not being the subject of the drama. Like when they caught a 200Lev girl having sex with a 100level boy very close to the senate building, or when they reportedly brought NDLEA to search boys hostel or when they gather the entire congregation because Oyedepo is missing the students.

Just look forward to meeting some very intellgent and cool people. You would also learn greatly from many of their flagship programs e.g TMC, TTG, CLD etc. The Academic structure is also top notch - possibly the best in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by SammieJayh(m): 12:11am On Apr 30, 2018
HigherEd:

There are some exaggerations by people who just go there to disrespect everything the school stands for. I just saw a guy post a picture of a guy pulling a girl's bum on his groin in front of the university chapel with a bible at the other hand. When they suspend that guy now, he would come and be ranting on twitter. Now I know many do that kind of rubbish and even worse inside library and chapel, but how foolish would one be to take such a picture and allow it get on twitter. A platform well used by the VC and Registrar.

It can also be fun to be a spectator of some of the drama in that school. The koko is not being the subject of the drama. Like when they caught a 200Lev girl having sex with a 100level boy very close to the senate building, or when they reportedly brought NDLEA to search boys hostel or when they gather the entire congregation because Oyedepo is missing the students.

Just look forward to meeting some very intellgent and cool people. You would also learn greatly from many of their flagship programs e.g TMC, TTG, CLD etc. The Academic structure is also top notch - possibly the best in this country.

People are dumb tho. Of all the places in the world, they decided to have sex close to the senate building. But in the end, they will play the victim card on the internet.

I'll make the most out of my time there... I really do hope I get to rep the school (at the Hultz).

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by samtol4(m): 7:51am On Apr 30, 2018
OVA200:
I don't know why I don't like this man anymore, I have lost all the respect I once had for him, maybe its because of his philosophy or way of life.
like him or not he made impacts and creates job for many ,,,,,are u making impact that should be your concern..He does not need any one like

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by SammieJayh(m): 6:52pm On Apr 30, 2018
HigherEd:

spoiltvirgin, dranoid the form is finally out...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by HigherEd: 7:29pm On Apr 30, 2018
SammieJayh:

Lol really CU ehn. Ironically enough we are always first to Matriculate in all of the country for the past five years.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by SammieJayh(m): 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2018
HigherEd:

Lol really CU ehn. Ironically enough we are always first to Matriculate in all of the country for the past five years.

Yes and also among the first to begin sales of forms.

You were right though, the admission site got a few makeovers and the links were changed too.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by HigherEd: 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
SammieJayh:

Yes and also among the first to begin sales of forms.

You were right though, the admission site got a few makeovers and the links were changed too.
really! checked their website sometime ago and it was still under construction. Paste the link here
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by SpoiltVirgin: 10:48pm On Apr 30, 2018
SammieJayh:

thanks so much. Will check it out.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by SpoiltVirgin: 11:07pm On Apr 30, 2018
HigherEd:
really! checked their website sometime ago and it was still under construction. Paste the link here
checked too. Not working
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by SammieJayh(m): 11:35pm On Apr 30, 2018
HigherEd:
http://admission.covenantuniversity.edu.ng
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by SammieJayh(m): 11:36pm On Apr 30, 2018
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by SpoiltVirgin: 1:00pm On May 01, 2018
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by SammieJayh(m): 11:43pm On May 01, 2018
SpoiltVirgin:
not working

It works fine here.

Have you been able to register?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by SpoiltVirgin: 9:04am On May 02, 2018
SammieJayh:

It works fine here.

Have you been able to register?
yeah working, but the first time you said it was working, it wasn't. But i don't know where to click to start the admission process, all I am seeing are info on it and requirements.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by Dranoid: 12:18pm On May 02, 2018
SammieJayh:

thanks bro, I'll check it out
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by SammieJayh(m): 5:27pm On May 02, 2018
SpoiltVirgin:
yeah working, but the first time you said it was working, it wasn't. But i don't know where to click to start the admission process, all I am seeing are info on it and requirements.

Sorry for the delay.
Mine worked that was why I shared it.

Start here:
https://admportal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/undergraduate/index.php
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by SpoiltVirgin: 7:44am On May 03, 2018
SammieJayh:

Sorry for the delay.
Mine worked that was why I shared it.

Start here:
https://admportal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/undergraduate/index.php
thanks.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo by HigherEd: 6:39pm On May 06, 2018
SammieJayh:

Thank you sir, I saw it about two weeks ago when they first posted it on their website.

God has provided already.
I heard the admission website is now fully available. Whenever u get wind of the school fees for either Landmark and Covenant pls let me know. A cousin of mine would like to know thanks.

Cc Spoiltvirgin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Wife Sitting At A Meeting / Fornication:is It A 'necessary' Sin? / Elo Ogidi Reunites With Parents, Meets Pastor Chris (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.