Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

10 Rules Alpha Males Should Live By - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Rules Alpha Males Should Live By (7173 Views)

Dear Alpha Males! / Women Want Physically Attractive Males, NOT Alpha Males / The Decline Of Alpha Males & The Rise Of The Beta Male In Western Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Rules Alpha Males Should Live By by xpressng(m): 9:59am On Apr 20, 2018
Contrary to popular public opinion, bad boys are not the kind of men who are physically or emotionally abusive to women. Such men are perverts who should be castrated and exiled to Jupiter. Bad boys are men who are fully cognizant of their nature-given advantages and use them to achieve meaningful success in both their careers and women. The following are top 10 rules all bad boys should live by.

1) A bad boy shall love himself more than anything else in the world
A bad boy is driven by self-interest.

Whenever someone pitches an idea to a bad boy, the first thing he asks himself is, what do I gain from all this? Unlike the average guy who is mostly interested in helping everyone around, a bad boy greatly values his time hence every move he makes is geared towards personal gain.
Never love another person more than you love yourself. True happiness comes from achievement, not from people or material things. Therefore, it’s unwise to make any woman the main source of your happiness unless you are a masochist. For every coin, you spend on a woman ensure you spend twice the amount on yourself!

2) No woman is out of your league
The average guy constantly frets about approaching ladies who seem extremely beautiful, intelligent or moneyed.

In their minds, they think the ladies ‘don’t need a man’ and probably have a long queue of potential suitors. A bad boy clearly knows that every woman wants a man who is unpredictable, a mystery and brings excitement to every sphere of her life.
He brazenly goes after every lady who tickles his fancy with the knowledge that no woman is out of his league. Never approach women from a point of weakness as they have an uncanny ability to smell desperation and neediness miles away, instead use a winning strategy.
The winning strategy involves changing the rules of the game so that she feels obligated to impress you not the other way round. Play immune to her charm. If every other guy around is trying so hard to woo her, deliberately ignore her. When you get a chance to talk, act frivolously. Refrain from boasting about what you own or the people you know instead let her know you as a person. If there is a high chance of you bumping into her again, don’t be too fast to ask for her digits, end the conversation with something like, ‘ see you around!’
Make her spend sleepless nights wondering why she just can’t enchant you with her beauty like all the other guys or if you are way out of her league.

3) Nobody owes you anything
When negotiating a deal a nice guy would reveal his life’s misfortunes to a potential investor seeking to win based on sympathy.

A bad boy will try to clinch the deal by revealing to the investor what (s)he stands to gain by awarding him the contract. A bad boy clearly knows nobody in the world owes him anything hence works his ass off to get whatever he wants in life. He doesn’t expect favors. Assertiveness, working smart and eloquence is bad boy’s favorite weapons.
If someone slaps you don’t turn the other cheek, hit them back with closed fists. Rarely will people hand over things to you on a silver platter so grab every opportunity coming your way.

4) A bad boy shall never be a victim.

Nice guys constantly complain about how unfair the world is and wish it would be perfect so everyone would get what they truly deserve. Bad boys know that the world is a tough place to live in so they make a conscious decision to always be a perpetrator and never a victim! When you fail at something don’t sit down and start blaming other people for your misfortunes. Take responsibility, re-strategize then dive right back into the game. If your competitors use uncouth methods to win, consider using skullduggery to beat them too.
Success and women will always follow those who win while the self-proclaimed nice guys are plagued with whining, disappointment, and loneliness. Stop wishing for a perfect world and instead work with what you have to win. That said, I don’t think the infamous Pastor Kanyari is a monster, I believe he is a crafty businessman who discovered a way of bottling hope and realizing a great profit from it.

5) A bad boy shall always stand out in a crowd.

Where else nice guys are careful not to over-dress, bad boys know the importance of looking good hence ensure they are always at their best. There is a clear distinction between ostentatious dressing and looking sharp. Being smartly dressed means you are in good quality fabric that perfectly fits your body while giving you a mature look. On the other hand, flashy dressing involves putting on screaming at colors, accessories, and trends that may be current but are out of sync with your body or personality.
80% of confidence is expressed by how you dress, walk, talk and interact with other people. Work on your signature look that can easily help you stand out in a crowd. Let your style of dressing, walking, talking and even working be different from everyone else. In summary, bad boys don’t walk with common spirits!

6) A bad boy shall break all rules except his own.

Good guys are nurtured to live within society’s expectations while bad boys shatter these perceptions and set their own. Most bad boys are entrepreneurs because being in formal employment cages one into a glass box where the boss dictates almost everything one does.
Pretty women are used to having guys bid to their willing. If she claims to be attracted to men with cleanly shaved heads, a nice guy would trim down his hair without second thoughts, unlike a bad guy who knows better than to change his life or style to please a woman. To make a lasting impression to any woman, break all rules she dictates to you, make her do things she has never done before (and against her principles) and act totally opposite of how she expects you to.

7) Shall never fight over a woman.

Ask any guy who is yet to get over their Ex-girlfriend 6 months after breaking up and they will feed you with crap about how the lady is his true love— soul-mate— hence he must inexorably fight for her. That’s pure crap. If indeed she is ‘the one’, then she should have the courtesy of treating you with dignity and meeting you half-way towards solving your differences otherwise she is not worth another minute of your life. Never get into a fist fight with another man over some lady. The only reward for such a foolish act is a deformed dental formula, broken ribs and a couple of stitches.
When you realize there is another guy who interests your girl more than you do the best thing to do is walk away. If she likes you more than the other guy then never talk or even ask her about him. The horrible truth about women is that when she likes another guy she will sleep with him if she wants to regardless of having a boyfriend or husband and there is nothing you can do about it.

8 ) Thou shall never be judgmental, or kiss & tell.

As a bad boy, you are bound to meet all kinds of ladies. The last decade has witnessed an increase in numbers of sexually liberal women. It’s no longer shocking to have a lass walk up to you and say, “ hey dude! I have a boyfriend whom I love so much and plan to have a future with though he is kinda boring. Nevertheless, I’m strongly attracted to you, would you mind if we have a casual fling?” Stop looking surprised! Ask any bad boy and they will tell you how frequent that happens.
Should a lady gather enough courage and propose to have sex without attachments don’t screw it up by being judgmental, taking a high moral ground or wondering how many guys she has asked before. Just give her what she wants. Such ladies like having their clandestine affairs kept under the wraps so should you encounter one don’t kiss and tell. In the event you meet her with her main guy, don’t make a scene, Just wink or smile and walk away!

9) Shall always speak his mind out!

A bad boy knows the effects words have on women. He knows what to say and how to say it. This doesn’t mean you act all polished around a lady you fancy, in fact, the opposite works better. Say exactly what’s on your mind even when it sounds a quite offensive. If you find her cleavage enticing, tease her about it,“ Girl, did you put on that blouse purposely to divert my attention from your face to your awesome boobs?” Let her know how you feel about her. In the event, she pisses you off don’t keep quiet about it.
The easiest way of warming your way into her heart is by being playful and teasing her about things she is evidently endowed at. For example, if she naturally has a voluptuous derrière you can cheekily accuse her of putting on sponged-lined panties! Moderation is necessary so that she doesn’t end up thinking of you as a harmless comic who is more interested in making her laugh than getting into her pants.
Women love drama so make sure you give her something to gossip with her friends about. Sometimes deliberately annoy her to the point she walks away then exaggerate the makeup. Quench her thirst for unnecessary drama involved in falling in and out love.

10) A bad boy shall never be tamed.

The greatest fear for any bad boy is falling in love. This is because love is a nasty drug that can make you do things that leave a bitter taste in the mouth and gives someone else the power to hurt you. Try your best not to fall in love, worst of all with a lady who isn’t mutually attracted to you. For whatever reason never lose your bad boy edge otherwise she will wake up one morning and realize you are no longer the same guy she was first attracted to.
Graduating from college and settling into an 8 to 5 job has a way of taming even the wildest of men, therefore, keep a few friends who will point it out when you turn into a nice guy.
One more thing, a bad boy never takes advantage of an intoxicated woman. Never encourage a woman to imbibe more alcohol than she can handle in order to sexually violate her. It is totally immoral, illegal and hardly any different from necrophilia. Since bad boys have big egos, they derive pleasure in having consensual sex and not through shady means!

Originally Written By Mark Maish

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Rules Alpha Males Should Live By by VenomousTruth: 10:18am On Apr 20, 2018
how about rules for very very bad boys?

1 Like

Re: 10 Rules Alpha Males Should Live By by xpressng(m): 11:13am On Apr 20, 2018
VenomousTruth:
how about rules for very very bad boys?

in all thy getting get wisdom

6 Likes

Re: 10 Rules Alpha Males Should Live By by theunnamed: 11:55am On Apr 20, 2018
Op, you're like Jon Snow...

You know nothing at all

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Rules Alpha Males Should Live By by SoapQueen(f): 12:00pm On Apr 20, 2018
These ten rules seem macho till a Geek comes and takes your girl and treat her like a Queen, while you end up being a baby Daddy to 5kids from 5 different mommas.

Oversabi Sabi tutor.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Rules Alpha Males Should Live By by xpressng(m): 12:34pm On Apr 20, 2018
SoapQueen:
These ten rules seem macho till a Geek comes and takes your girl and treat her like a Queen, while you end up being a baby Daddy to 5kids from 5 different mommas.

Oversabi Sabi tutor.

oouch! someone is pained.

My Rose is a goddess not a queen miss.

Feminists always looking for men they can fine tune. play with his balls and will still come begging, Good luck finding your geek soapqueen. when you become soapgoddess I might read your file.
peace

11 Likes

Re: 10 Rules Alpha Males Should Live By by SoapQueen(f): 12:46pm On Apr 20, 2018
xpressng:

oouch! someone is pained.

My Rose is a goddess not a queen miss.

Feminists always looking for men they can fine tune. play with his balls and will still come begging, Good luck finding your geek soapqueen. when you become soapgoddess I might read your file.
peace

Pained ke. I laugh!

If you have found love stop misleading others. I am human, not a goddess( I don't want to be one).

My name is soap queen because I make soaps and I'm proud of it.

Bye Felicia

2 Likes

Re: 10 Rules Alpha Males Should Live By by xpressng(m): 1:18pm On Apr 20, 2018
SoapQueen:

Pained ke. I laugh!

If you have found love stop misleading others. I am human, not a goddess( I don't want to be one).

My name is soap queen because I make soaps and I'm proud of it.

Bye Felicia

Found Love?? (that word is abused and useless)

I was made in the image and likeness of a God, so what am I?

i can have many flowers but one rose. I don't have to be needy and clingy like the geek you seek. and start texting and calling everyday like my life depends on it. or act wussy....or do everything to please her. or say yes to everything she says. for fvcks sake ain't no nice guy.
peace

9 Likes

Re: 10 Rules Alpha Males Should Live By by SoapQueen(f): 1:39pm On Apr 20, 2018
xpressng:

Found Love?? (that word is abused and useless)

I was made in the image and likeness of a God, so what I'm I?

i can have many flowers but one rose. I don't have to be needy and clingy like the geek you seek. and start texting and calling everyday like my life depends on it. or act wussy....or do everything to please her. or say yes to everything she says. for fvcks sake ain't no nice guy.
peace

Meet real men to groom you. I understand what the challenge is, I don't seek any Geek. Why will I look for a man?

If acting like a decent gentleman makes you call one a wussy, no worries.

I can't bother with someone like you. No peace!

I'm out.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Rules Alpha Males Should Live By by xpressng(m): 2:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
SoapQueen:

Meet real men to groom you. I understand what the challenge is, I don't seek any Geek. Why will I look for a man?

I can't bother with someone like you. No peace!

I'm out.

12 Likes

Re: 10 Rules Alpha Males Should Live By by SoapQueen(f): 2:18pm On Apr 20, 2018
xpressng:

If your definition of a REAL man is a nice guy. who doesn't know what he wants. or how to act around softwares(women). or the society then you must really be from warri. I was taught to be nice to all until they started taking me for granted and treating me like an option. like I got no will of my own. got heart broken, cheated, raped financially emotionally and otherwise. all because I was nice to a fault.
and some lady who don't even know the diff hair colours, or how to wash her panties is here schooling me on how to be a nice wussbag.
peace

Really? You call me that in the latter part of your post? Okay. You expect me to insult you, I won't.

Yeah, I am from Warri. Proudly from Warri( your perceived "Bowery" Warri). There's no place I'd rather be from.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: 10 Rules Alpha Males Should Live By by Rubbiish(m): 2:26pm On Apr 20, 2018
SoapQueen:

[s]Meet real men to groom you. I understand what the challenge is, I don't seek any Geek. Why will I look for a man?

I can't bother with someone like you. No peace[/s]!

I'm out.
Nonsense...u women always hate hearing d truth....

8 Likes

Re: 10 Rules Alpha Males Should Live By by xpressng(m): 2:29pm On Apr 20, 2018
SoapQueen:

Really? You call me that in the latter part of your post? Okay. You expect me to insult you, I won't.

Yeah, I am from Warri. Proudly from Warri( your perceived "Bowery" Warri). There's no place I'd rather be from.

Thank you!

woow TAMED.
now you will take a chill pill and be on the queue like every other lady.
thats not an insult fels its an observation.
Re: 10 Rules Alpha Males Should Live By by SoapQueen(f): 2:29pm On Apr 20, 2018
Rubbiish:

Nonsense...u women always hate hearing d truth....

Like you men refuse to hear truths! You can't bully me into accepting your "truth". If you want to become an Alpha male by all means do.

Wth? Are you the only peeps that have nursed a heartbreak?.

Do you know what people go through? You won't stop shouting up and down. Do you know what guys have done to some girls?

If you cant take the heat, leave the kitchen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Rules Alpha Males Should Live By by highpriestess: 2:29pm On Apr 20, 2018
alpha kor,beta ni.undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Rules Alpha Males Should Live By by SoapQueen(f): 2:31pm On Apr 20, 2018
xpressng:

woow TAMED.
now you will take a chill pill and be on the queue like every other lady.

Tam...? What? I don't stay on the queue. I bring my own damn seat and sit on the table. If insults is what makes you think you have tamed me, you are wrong.

I don't just have the time for that. Truth is, I find it unladylike to insult men. At least, I have respect for them.

Please, fall back and take a nap.

1 Like

Re: 10 Rules Alpha Males Should Live By by Rubbiish(m): 2:33pm On Apr 20, 2018
SoapQueen:

[s]Like you men refuse to hear truths! You can't bully me into accepting your "truth". If you want to become an Alpha male by all means do.

Wth? Are you the only peeps that have nursed a heartbreak?.

Do you know what people go through? You won't stop shouting up and down. Do you know what guys have done to some girls?

If you cant take the heat, leave the kitchen[/s].
Shut up!
Alpha male got nothing to do with heartbreak....

2 Likes

Re: 10 Rules Alpha Males Should Live By by Rubbiish(m): 2:35pm On Apr 20, 2018
highpriestess:
alpha kor,beta ni.undecided
Re: 10 Rules Alpha Males Should Live By by SoapQueen(f): 2:35pm On Apr 20, 2018
Rubbiish:

Shut up!

Lol.....E pain am...Read what your bro wrote up there...That guy got his heart whooped.Hahahahahahaha....

Abeg, I've gotten too distracted this afternoon. I gotta work..

Please, patronize my soap business when you done hating me.

1 Like

Re: 10 Rules Alpha Males Should Live By by Rubbiish(m): 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2018
SoapQueen:

Lol.....E pain am...Read what your bro wrote up there...That guy got his heart whooped.Hahahahahahaha....

Are u okay?
Why would i be hating on u?
For what?
By d way what kind of soap are u into?
Is there available market for it?
Re: 10 Rules Alpha Males Should Live By by xpressng(m): 2:46pm On Apr 20, 2018
Rubbiish:

Shut up!
thanks man..for telling her the bitter truth. alpha males are not broken men. we are energized and fueled by our God given rights. we are not wussy or beg to belong. we lead not led. you can't break out hearts. we don't beg for sex it gets offered on a platter. we don't kiss and tell, we can fall in love but we fall with our brains and a ladder to climb out........

3 Likes

Re: 10 Rules Alpha Males Should Live By by BlackPantherxXx: 2:47pm On Apr 20, 2018
Describes me to a TEE.

Can be lonely at times though...don't form any lasting relationships... Never loved, fvcked plenty though

Fear of STDs/STIs eventually slowed me down.

Not worth it at all.... like those cigarette adverts -

"Fvck responsibly ... one-night-standers are liable to die young"

3 Likes

Re: 10 Rules Alpha Males Should Live By by Rubbiish(m): 2:50pm On Apr 20, 2018
xpressng:

thanks man..for telling her the bitter truth. alpha males are not broken men. we are energized and fueled by our God given rights. we are not wussy or beg to belong. we lead not led. you can't break out hearts. we don't beg for sex it gets offered on a platter. we don't kiss and tell, we can fall in love but we fall with our brains and a ladder to climb out........
Succinctly put...I don't know where she got the heartbroken thing from...Your point 9 best describe an alpha male.

9) Shall always speak his mind out!...Speaking your mind & standing by it...

1 Like

Re: 10 Rules Alpha Males Should Live By by xpressng(m): 2:54pm On Apr 20, 2018
SoapQueen:

loooool my heart was not broken by a woman.

but by the ills of the society. how wussy men wash their lady's panties and beg to be loved. it breaks my heart each time I see gods worshiping those who were made with one bone. putting an end to their life because of some soft vjay. it breaks my heart each time a woman cheats on a nice guy who gifts her his balls and wallet. it breaks my heart...
peace
Re: 10 Rules Alpha Males Should Live By by Headlesschicken(m): 2:57pm On Apr 20, 2018
undecided Yuh mates r busy chasing money n Yuh busy setting rules for d bad boys, who bad guy epp....smh...
Re: 10 Rules Alpha Males Should Live By by SoapQueen(f): 2:59pm On Apr 20, 2018
xpressng:

loooool my heart was not broken by a woman.

but by the ills of the society. how wussy men wash their lady's panties and beg to be loved. it breaks my heart each time I see gods worshiping those who were made with one bone. putting an end to their life because of some soft vjay. it breaks my heart each time a woman cheats on a nice guy who gifts her his balls and wallet. it breaks my heart...
peace

It breaks my heart to see a nice woman go through pains and humiliation in the hands of a man. A woman who will go to the ends of the Earth just to make sure her man is happy.
Life is unfair, but it goes on.

Peace.
Re: 10 Rules Alpha Males Should Live By by Rubbiish(m): 3:01pm On Apr 20, 2018
SoapQueen:

Engaging a good P.R.O team is paramount for u...
U couldn't even get a dedicated whatsapp number on your profile for a business of this magnitude? u dont know soap biz is big business?
If someone wants to discuss business with u he/she have to pass through the rigours of nairaland private mail? Does that makes sense to u? I wonder if u have sense at all...

Your location states Abuja, i would wish to discuss about this soap business with u...If truly u reside in Abuja lets discuss...
& it is sth that will greatly benefit u...
Re: 10 Rules Alpha Males Should Live By by xpressng(m): 3:06pm On Apr 20, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided Yuh mates r busy chasing money n Yuh busy setting rules for d bad boys, who bad guy epp....smh...

you didn't read rule 3 I guess you rushed to comment like your moniker.

even after getting the money you still need rules, if not you will go broke my friend.

principles guides a man and its like a torch in the dark, if you don't stand for sumtin you will fall for anything man.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Rules Alpha Males Should Live By by SoapQueen(f): 3:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
Rubbiish:

Engaging a good P.R.O team is paramount for u...
U couldn't even get a dedicated whatsapp number on your profile for a business of this magnitude? u dont know soap biz is big business?
If someone wants to discuss business with u he/she have to pass through the rigours of nairaland private mail? Does that makes sense to u? I wonder if u have sense at all...

Your location states Abuja, i would wish to discuss about this soap business with u...If truly u reside in Abuja lets discuss...
& it is sth that will greatly benefit u...

Listen and listen good. I have had enough insults from you and this will be the end of it. I am in no hurry. It is my brand and I know how much effort I have put into it. This is not a get rich scheme for me, neither am I hoping to strike gold overnight. I have done my SWOT analysis and everything I need. My offline customers are more than the ones I get online.

I have gotten mails and still getting more, asking about how to get my products. There is a limit to the things I will take from you. You can disrespect me but don't even disrespect my hustle.

Take care.
Re: 10 Rules Alpha Males Should Live By by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
SoapQueen:

Oversabi Sabi tutor.

girls or would I say ladies don't respect n value good guys.

take a look at the guys around you now and ask yourself why are currently with the one you are hmmmin
Re: 10 Rules Alpha Males Should Live By by SoapQueen(f): 3:19pm On Apr 20, 2018
chidichuddo:

girls or would I say ladies don't respect n value good guys.

take a look at the guys around you now and ask yourself why are currently with the one you are hmmmin

The guys around me are great and responsible gentlemen, they motivate and inspire me. The man I'm with inspires me a lot too..

1 Like

Re: 10 Rules Alpha Males Should Live By by xpressng(m): 3:26pm On Apr 20, 2018
SoapQueen:

The guys around me are great and responsible gentlemen, they motivate and inspire me. The man I'm with inspires me a lot too..

positive vibes.
but I think you value them here and not there. because you can fine tune them play with their balls. be opportunistic on their needs for sex, care and validity.

peace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Dies During Sex Competition After Finishing The Seventh Round / Valentine Turned Gory As 22 Years Old Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Ado / Help! my friend was disvirgin by a prositute he is Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.