Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

#crusday #18thmarch - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #crusday #18thmarch (292 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#crusday #18thmarch by stiffmeister(m): 10:19am On Apr 20, 2018
#ItsCrusDay. #18thMarch

What is birthday without cakes and huddle of well wishers? Nwanne jukwam oh

Its another day to celebrate with love, coz people like you are rare and hard to meet or find. Its another birthday... Who has not waited for today? Sometimes you meet someone and its so clear that you don't know how and why you meet this person. And You meet this person throughout your life, out of nowhere, under the strangest circumstances and this person help make you feel alive. She is just a goddess coz that's the only word that tries to match what she is. When I thought I was the funniest being I met this #ntupo... Lol!

A lady full of virtue and talents, recently I notice she wasn't just a doctor but a motivational and inspirational speaker as well as counselor. An actress but The acting part she said she is good at can give you stroke. We're still trying to understand what she is acting or what she wanna act. She is the one who never allow temporary stuffs takes her purpose and pursuit in life. She is just a future she dreams about and things she believed in. A hardworker, a reader, a praiser that's who she is. She accepts challenges and defeats with her heads up and eyes ahead... With the grace of a woman and not a grief of a child. She is so special that everything and every person surrounding her is special. A lady with vision, with love, honesty and addict of Grace. She live simply. In all things God is her first.

Last year was #moxiesDay... Today is #CrusDay, there are this things about today... Its your birthday and its always at real to wish happy birthday to someone so dear and good. I just want you to know that today is your perfect time to evaluate your past and think for the coming years and also remember your best years are still ahead of you. I appreciate whatever you represent dear coz I wasn't lucky to know you... Am just blessed.

Celebrate your day with proudness and cheerfulness coz you won't believe how it'll turn out to be, my wish for you is that your uttermost heart desires will be perfected and my prayer for you is that the best heaven could ever give will always be your portion. Keep my cake if you have any... Happy birthday OMA...

(1) (Reply)

Our Ladies!!! Exclusively Baby / Time And Life / Are You Involve In An Emotional Affair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.