Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,503 members, 7,840,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Soldiers Gun Down Boko Haram Member While Fleeing In A Gun Truck. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Gun Down Boko Haram Member While Fleeing In A Gun Truck. Photos (32045 Views)

Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume / Young Boko Haram Member Captured Demonstrates How He Was Taught To Handle Guns / Abducted Rann Nurse Becomes Boko Haram Member, Sends Warning Whatsapp Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Gun Down Boko Haram Member While Fleeing In A Gun Truck. Photos by rain8: 12:06pm On Apr 20, 2018
Who can help with a human right activist around Awka, Anambra state
Re: Soldiers Gun Down Boko Haram Member While Fleeing In A Gun Truck. Photos by JoshMedia: 12:10pm On Apr 20, 2018
Well done NGA
Re: Soldiers Gun Down Boko Haram Member While Fleeing In A Gun Truck. Photos by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:23pm On Apr 20, 2018
When you become a victim of your religion, sigh
Re: Soldiers Gun Down Boko Haram Member While Fleeing In A Gun Truck. Photos by steveDpro: 12:55pm On Apr 20, 2018
Good job
Re: Soldiers Gun Down Boko Haram Member While Fleeing In A Gun Truck. Photos by mauriceju2(m): 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
That is what Islam can do
Kingpee2:
Only in the northern part you will find stupid people ,boko haram and Fulani herdsmen are just waste product to Nigeria...
Re: Soldiers Gun Down Boko Haram Member While Fleeing In A Gun Truck. Photos by eomonkhegbele: 1:23pm On Apr 20, 2018
lazy Nigerian soldiers .mtchew!
Re: Soldiers Gun Down Boko Haram Member While Fleeing In A Gun Truck. Photos by Kingpee2(m): 1:33pm On Apr 20, 2018
mustafa006:

Only in the south you find morons, ritualist, drug smugglers, cultist, kidanappers,yahoo boys, badoo boys, and ppl like u
something in me is telling me that you are depressed and it is about to harm you seriously ,I hope you find help soon.If I’m stupid then you must be born mad ...You sound like a deaf and dumb slow poke...I pity your past and future ....Spirochetic idiot.
Re: Soldiers Gun Down Boko Haram Member While Fleeing In A Gun Truck. Photos by mustafa006: 3:27pm On Apr 20, 2018
Kingpee2:
something in me is telling me that you are depressed and it is about to harm you seriously ,I hope you find help soon.If I’m stupid then you must be born mad ...You sound like a deaf and dumb slow poke...I pity your past and future ....Spirochetic idiot.
bloody charlatan, look at your environment before you insult others environment
Re: Soldiers Gun Down Boko Haram Member While Fleeing In A Gun Truck. Photos by SternProphet: 4:26pm On Apr 20, 2018
Bashman02:
The northern region is Nigeria's problem. Boko haram, almajiri, herdsmen, poverty, low population control, illiteracy etc. They will still be the ones to vote for a clueless president in mass to add to their problems.

I just hope and pray the south won't be affected by their problems. I just wish they make them a sovereign entity with Buhari as their president while the south move forward...

If your IQ was a little high it would occur to you nobody is safe with Nigeria broken up and terrorists running lose in the North. I am tired of hearing brain dead stuff about breaking up Nigeria that will solve security problem.
Breakup will not prevent terrorists occupying Iboland for instance. The guys want to die and they can call on resources from all the way up to Sudan, Libya, Mali. A United Nigeria is what God is currently using to stop some dastardly things.
You need to think deep and stop feminine panic or childish hatred. Nigeria will NEVER break up. Any govt trying it will be overthrown in a bloody coup. We have to support the govt to remove all manifestations of insecurity whether Boko Haram, fake herdsmen, pipeline vandals, kidnappers and cultists
Re: Soldiers Gun Down Boko Haram Member While Fleeing In A Gun Truck. Photos by magzey: 5:04pm On Apr 20, 2018
Kingpee2:
Only in the northern part you will find stupid people ,boko haram and Fulani herdsmen are just waste product to Nigeria...
Yes and in the south East you got Stupid ,robbers,Kidnappers and Ritualist
Re: Soldiers Gun Down Boko Haram Member While Fleeing In A Gun Truck. Photos by sebik: 9:20pm On Apr 20, 2018
Kingpee2:
true talk
Re: Soldiers Gun Down Boko Haram Member While Fleeing In A Gun Truck. Photos by Kenturkey048(m): 9:53pm On Apr 20, 2018
yeyerolling:
Boko is nothing but a avenue to loot funds. The soldiers being sent to die shud beta use it for a coup. Pmb, osibanjo and the remaining looter wont be able to escape abuja. Cos na mountain full der cheesy
I cut cap for u sir..most times I wonder if we av military in this country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyo Governorship: Adebayo Adebalu Loses Own Local Government / #OgunAt40: Buhari, Obasanjo Cut Cake (photos) / Ambrose Nwaogwugwu Arrested For Calling Hope Uzodinma 'Supreme Court Governor’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.