Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Enough Is Enough Let Our President Be.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enough Is Enough Let Our President Be.. (492 Views)

Shouldn't The President Be Impeached Based On This / Why Has Our President Suddenly Gone Fairer? Is NK Right? / Must The Next President Be A Northerner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enough Is Enough Let Our President Be.. by olasco18(m): 10:39am On Apr 20, 2018
plz enough is enough... let our gmb be.
if u r nt really jobless u will nt come online bcause of wat our president said and b spewing rubbish...if u ar nt jobless as d president claims, that means u ar nt the type of the person he is referring to, so back off....bt wailers and jobless haters wil nt reason with hiz statement...... or u want to tell me dt all those agberos ar nt d type of youth he is talking about, all those igbos dt ar vandalizing our pipe lines ar they nt jobless youth..all those kidnappers in d ss and se ar they nt one of them.and let me tell u dt his statement wil nt stop us frm voting fr him comes 2019........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enough Is Enough Let Our President Be.. by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 20, 2018
olasco18:
[s]plz enough is enough... let our gmb be.
if u r nt really jobless u will nt come online bcause of wat our president said and b spewing rubbish...if u ar nt jobless as d president claims, that means u ar nt the type of the person he is referring to, so back off....bt wailers and jobless haters wil nt reason with hiz statement...... or u want to tell me dt all those agberos ar nt d type of youth he is talking about, all those igbos dt ar vandalizing our pipe lines ar they nt jobless youth..all those kidnappers in d ss and se ar they nt one of them.and let me tell u dt his statement wil nt stop us frm voting fr him comes 2019........ [/s]

Typical Afonja and vouching for their master.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enough Is Enough Let Our President Be.. by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 20, 2018
Re: Enough Is Enough Let Our President Be.. by dunkem21(m): 10:43am On Apr 20, 2018
One word for this lazy illiterate..

Zombie undecided

3 Likes

Re: Enough Is Enough Let Our President Be.. by dunkem21(m): 10:44am On Apr 20, 2018
Adamazichioma:
Really? Well FTC

FTC on a useless thread like this?

cheesy
Re: Enough Is Enough Let Our President Be.. by SalamRushdie: 10:45am On Apr 20, 2018
olasco18:
plz enough is enough... let our gmb be.
if u r nt really jobless u will nt come online bcause of wat our president said and b spewing rubbish...if u ar nt jobless as d president claims, that means u ar nt the type of the person he is referring to, so back off....bt wailers and jobless haters wil nt reason with hiz statement...... or u want to tell me dt all those agberos ar nt d type of youth he is talking about, all those igbos dt ar vandalizing our pipe lines ar they nt jobless youth..all those kidnappers in d ss and se ar they nt one of them.and let me tell u dt his statement wil nt stop us frm voting fr him comes 2019........

So to you now BMC is a job ? SMH
Re: Enough Is Enough Let Our President Be.. by myright: 10:47am On Apr 20, 2018
Masterjioke1, what can I do for you?
Re: Enough Is Enough Let Our President Be.. by NnamdiN: 7:19pm On Apr 20, 2018
This one is a compound f00l
Re: Enough Is Enough Let Our President Be.. by debolayinka(m): 10:32pm On Apr 21, 2018
Why won't Buhari call the youths lazy, when some people still queue to collect 30k BMC salary every month.

(1) (Reply)

History Of The African Slave Trade And How It Ended / Security Guard Harassing Activist Effiong At The Unveiling Of Late Gani's Statue / On Terrorism: President Buhari Pushes Blame To Ex US President, Barrack Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.