Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,161 members, 7,852,954 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:01 AM

Is Traditional Marriage Not Also Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Traditional Marriage Not Also Marriage? (322 Views)

Money Is All That’s Needed In Marriage. Not Love Or Anything Else! / Why Is Marriage Not Taken Serious Nowadays / Is Traditional Marriage Compulsory? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Traditional Marriage Not Also Marriage? by monikmotivatioa: 10:53am On Apr 20, 2018
Honestly,there is this thing people of Africa and in Africa do that I don't understand. The fact that after a woman's bride price has been paid for and everything about traditional rites in marriage has been done,that woman and the man who has paid her bride price still don't fell they have been married until white wedding is done!

Doesn't this sound crazy?

Where does the problem come from? Does it come from the people or the tradition itself?

One other thing that surprises me so much about the whole thing is that before the white wedding came to..Read more:http://www.monikmotivational.com/2018/04/is-traditional-marriage-not-also.html

Re: Is Traditional Marriage Not Also Marriage? by mikejj(m): 11:22am On Apr 20, 2018
is marriage o..white wedding is too fulfill all righteousness
Re: Is Traditional Marriage Not Also Marriage? by SoapQueen(f): 11:30am On Apr 20, 2018
Why would you ask a question like this? Traditional marriage is the koko. I'd your family and tribesmen don't witness your nuptial rites, na OYO you dey..

White wedding (church wedding is the context) is just to honor our One and Only Sky Daddy aka Baba God.

Re: Is Traditional Marriage Not Also Marriage? by lordpherow98(m): 11:34am On Apr 20, 2018
I think say na only me dey reason am.
Nigerians dey mumu follow white man style, forgetting that they have no culture.
If after trad marriage and bride still dey worry for white wedding, she go show her white lineage.
Re: Is Traditional Marriage Not Also Marriage? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:00pm On Apr 20, 2018
Religion is the biggest scam that've plagued humanity.

(1) (Reply)

Sex Is Not Love? A Must Read!!! / The "Only in Nigeria Moment". this is my story / THE VENUSIAN ART : The Art Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.