Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,329 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB (20789 Views)

Desecration Of Court: Group Asks CJN To Bar Judges From DSS Cases / Cattle Colonies: Yoruba Youth Group Rejects FG's Plan / Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by justtoodark: 8:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
somebody should tell buhari to sharap...

i would tell him to sharrrap when he come front of me and say rubbish.....

i dived in lagos lagoon to dive for sand to build blocks....

how dare he insult us like this.....?
Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by bigfish3k: 8:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
Adebowale89:

no wonder buhari said Nigeria youths are lazy, just imagine this one justifying a failure when money that's meant for securities of a nation was stolen in one person hand and he started sharing it among theirselves and u called that moderate failure

I hope you don't mean what u wrote up there?

I meant it, i answered ur questions, i told u the different types of failures that u asked

ok mr integrity supporter, now that nobody is stealing money meant for security. how far
are we now better off in security? man this is super failure
a govt that saw all the loopholes and told us he was going to correct them . instead we are worse off and u are here supporting him instead of regretting the voting u did .
Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by phase1: 8:34pm On Apr 20, 2018
Adebowale89:

were u Igbo so dumb for trying to reelect a man that failed to develop your land despite you support him? were u guys dumb when a man u loved coz u love failure is supporting GEJ despite he and his goons had stole the hell out of Nigeria purse?

if I list the atrocities GEJ committed you would be ashamed here to even respond because u supporting that kind of person reelection shows u people cry abt buhari failure is just base on ethnicity and not patriotism

You hated GEJ because he embraced Igbos. You loved buhari not because you really wanted change but because you felt he was coming to 'deal with Igbos' since he had a history of killing many during the war. You knew he had nothing to offer but his anti-Igbo stand was enough for you.
Your vote for the hateful man backfired and here you are wailing and gnash your teeth.

Gerraway you!
Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by bionixs: 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2018
Adebowale89:

so you people were wise for trying to reelect GEJ despite his failure mumu?

yes buhari is a failure, so also as GEJ. so what differentiate you from those you're calling names because they aid the exit of the failure govt u are trying to reelect

who is a success? una never see! Even if an angel comes to be the president of Nigeria, your specie would still label him a failure. Gej is this and that. that is what you are programmed to believe. He is mumu and you are wise, yet you no get address. enjoy your deliberate signed suffering,lazy yoot
Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by wilyparker(m): 9:38pm On Apr 20, 2018
mcquin:
Buhari has lost "a lot" of supporters already. For those that keep saying critics of Buhari never supported him from the start, please don't be too "lazy" to read my Nairaland history. I was a die-hard supporter even after 2015 till fulani-herdsmen crisis reset my brain.

But I still hate PDP. They brought us here and left Buhari as our choice (abeg Jonathan was not an option. Too many flaws in his government. Remember?)
my brother I didn't bother to waste my vote, during 2015 election because Jonathan failed. Buhari the next candidate, I just had the feeling he's not worth my vote, so I just remained home... Next election I might do the same, if I don't see any credible candidate

1 Like

Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by Adebowale89(m): 10:01pm On Apr 20, 2018
bionixs:
who is a success? una never see! Even if an angel comes to be the president of Nigeria, your specie would still label him a failure. Gej is this and that. that is what you are programmed to believe. He is mumu and you are wise, yet you no get address. enjoy your deliberate signed suffering,lazy yoot

you're competent fo ol for thinking GEJ govt mean well for Nigerians. GEJ mean well for Nigerians and he couldn't outsmart other leaders to improve what majority of us are crying of

southwest voted for him in 2011 thinking he would transformed Nigeria as an educated president but reverse was the case, we voted him out, voted buhari thinking he would try but a total failure and he will be booted out by God grace but doesn't change the fact that GEJ was synonymous to failure even okonjo said he cautioned FG during their administration, so stop saying thrash

GEJ is a failure like buhari
Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by PenisCaP: 10:14pm On Apr 20, 2018
Haryourmieykhun:
Lazy things onpoint, God don butter my bread rain don fall abeg no work 2day

Lmao.. Werey ni oo..
Iv been offline
Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by Adebowale89(m): 10:14pm On Apr 20, 2018
phase1:

You hated GEJ because he embraced Igbos. You loved buhari not because you really wanted change but because you felt he was coming to 'deal with Igbos' since he had a history of killing many during the war. You knew he had nothing to offer but his anti-Igbo stand was enough for you.
Your vote for the hateful man backfired and here you are wailing and gnash your teeth.

Gerraway you!

are you the most senseless among your folks here just imagine this imbecilee talk

thunder fire buhari, gej, buhari, tinubu and even obj and those useless leaders that put Nigeria in this present situation

I'm not a fan of these useless leaders, gej was just a failure as buhari was

someone that stole money that's meant for securities and those aiding the killers ain't no way differ. they're both definition of failure

you Igbo are known to support criminals so your post is not surprising. its called double standard when u called gej worse administration success and called buhari bad administration failure
Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by menshowng(m): 12:33am On Apr 21, 2018
Our youths are hard working#period
Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by phase1: 6:20am On Apr 21, 2018
Adebowale89:

are you the most senseless among your folks here just imagine this imbecilee talk

thunder fire buhari, gej, buhari, tinubu and even obj and those useless leaders that put Nigeria in this present situation

I'm not a fan of these useless leaders, gej was just a failure as buhari was

someone that stole money that's meant for securities and those aiding the killers ain't no way differ. they're both definition of failure

you Igbo are known to support criminals so your post is not surprising. its called double standard when u called gej worse administration success and called buhari bad administration failure

Close your dirty mouth you insolent little boy.

Your people support and empower drug pushers like kashamu and tinubu to rule over you.

You are the only region in the world where a drug kingpin chooses leaders for you at will and rule over you with reckless abandon and still collect levies and taxes from you on behalf of the government. Something that can never be obtainable in Igbo land.

Shame on you!
Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by adonis89(m): 6:34am On Apr 21, 2018
Westbestside:
I never voted before, but this time around, I am voting and will do everything to work against this blood sucking dullard by mobilising youths to vote against him which I am already doing. I have also joined SDP, no cos of anything but to destroy buhari second term ambition.
c u. U don miss road. Na APC still de fund sdp just to divide PDP and their vote
Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by Westbestside: 8:01am On Apr 21, 2018
adonis89:
c u. U don miss road. Na APC still de fund sdp just to divide PDP and their vote
Yinmu
Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by ceaser: 8:15am On Apr 21, 2018
mcquin:
Buhari has lost "a lot" of supporters already. For those that keep saying critics of Buhari never supported him from the start, please don't be too "lazy" to read my Nairaland history. I was a die-hard supporter even after 2015 till fulani-herdsmen crisis reset my brain.

But I still hate PDP. They brought us here and left Buhari as our choice (abeg Jonathan was not an option. Too many flaws in his government. Remember?)

Correct person.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by meshinoye(m): 8:19am On Apr 21, 2018
'LAZY YOUTH': BUHARI IS TOO HONEST TO LEAD NIGERIA

“About the economy, we have a very young population. Our population is estimated conservatively to be 180 million. This is a very conservative one. More than 60 percent of that population is below 30. A lot of them haven’t been to school and they are claiming that Nigeria is an oil producing country, therefore, they should sit and do nothing, and get housing, healthcare and education for free."

These are the exact words of Presdient Muhammadu Buhari. Where in the above statements did Buhari say the Nigerian youth are lazy? Or is it a case of giving a dog bad name in other to hang it? The mischiefmakers will always something to latch on. My ken of elementary English tells me there's a wide difference between 'a lot of' and the word 'all'. How and when the 'a lot of' now transmutes to 'all' is what's a mystery. Now let's analyse those statements.

"...more than 60% of that population is below 30..." Those of you ranting up and down on the social media showing your degree certificates, how many of you are below 30 years of age? What connection does that speech have with you?

"...a lot of them have not been to school and they're claiming that Nigeria is an oil producing country...." Can you fault this too? If yes, why do we have almajiris in the north on the increase? If PMB is wrong, why do the average Niger Delta boy, not resident outside his region prefer to live in the creek, vandalize pipelines to make quick money after all it's their 'oyel money'?

Now let's even agree he called the youth lazy, is it not the obvious truth? What's the age range of those idiots that struck Offa, Kwara State recently killings scores of people? They are less than 30. What're they looking for? Quick money. What's the range of those doing Yahoo plus? Those involved in kidnapping ñkó? The touts killing for politicians? Your guess is as good as mine. Only recently, students of less than 25 years of age were arrested at the front gate of Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) with 3 human heads. What were they looking for? Quick money.

But in all of these attacks on Buhari, what did the 'herdsmedia' want you to believe? “Buhari said that all Nigerian youths are uneducated, very lazy and they don’t like to work.” That's the narrative sold to you. And you sheepishly and gullibly fell for it, because a man you loathe so much is at the helms.
Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by Adebowale89(m): 8:22am On Apr 21, 2018
phase1:

Close your dirty mouth you insolent little boy.

Your people support and empower drug pushers like kashamu and tinubu to rule over you.

You are the only region in the world where a drug kingpin chooses leaders for you at will and rule over you with reckless abandon and still collect levies and taxes from you on behalf of the government. Something that can never be obtainable in Igbo land.

Shame on you!

the so drug pushers according to u have one way or the other affected his people, as bad as buruji is been tagged, he had empowered more than 100 people in his constituency and out of it

godfatherism cannot happen in Igbo land lol, the one happen btw obi and obiano is what, the one cooking in IMO state already is what? pls reasonable enough when making reference

tinubu on the otherhand is still impacting his people lives

your ouk despite sucking you people generation dry, you haven't been bold enough to castigate him

ekeweremadu bought billions of properties abroad, 5% of that money is enough to establish 50 people in his constituency, he didn't and you people without shame are still defending him and yet you want Biafra. how did you intend to achieved that when y'all can't fight your so called leaders for development in your region, it's tinubu and others that are developing their people and their land you so called lost child would be flaunting your wings on

get sense and remain silent forever
Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by Adebowale89(m): 8:26am On Apr 21, 2018
bigfish3k:

I meant it, i answered ur questions, i told u the different types of failures that u asked

ok mr integrity supporter, now that nobody is stealing money meant for security. how far
are we now better off in security? man this is super failure
a govt that saw all the loopholes and told us he was going to correct them . instead we are worse off and u are here supporting him instead of regretting the voting u did .

what I don't regret is GEJ exit, for the fact he gave you people freehand to be shipping fake products inside the country doesn't mean I should dance to his tune. a lots of atrocities that happened during your god administration is enough to send him to life imprisonment if Nigeria happen to be a sane country, buhari started loosing his respect by not jailing that he-goat
Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by ceaser: 8:35am On Apr 21, 2018
phase1:

Gerraway you!

Really? Waoh!

I give up!
Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by ifyboy60(m): 8:35am On Apr 21, 2018
Foodbender:
Pls does anyone know the name of this Font??
Epp a broda
if you have a system, there are chrome extensions that can help u find out. just google it

1 Like

Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by ifyboy60(m): 8:37am On Apr 21, 2018
Daniel058:
italics
its not italics bro

1 Like

Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by ceaser: 8:54am On Apr 21, 2018
meshinoye:
'LAZY YOUTH': BUHARI IS TOO HONEST TO LEAD NIGERIA

“About the economy, we have a very young population. Our population is estimated conservatively to be 180 million. This is a very conservative one. More than 60 percent of that population is below 30. A lot of them haven’t been to school and they are claiming that Nigeria is an oil producing country, therefore, they should sit and do nothing, and get housing, healthcare and education for free."

These are the exact words of Presdient Muhammadu Buhari. Where in the above statements did Buhari say the Nigerian youth are lazy? Or is it a case of giving a dog bad name in other to hang it? The mischiefmakers will always something to latch on. My ken of elementary English tells me there's a wide difference between 'a lot of' and the word 'all'. How and when the 'a lot of' now transmutes to 'all' is what's a mystery. Now let's analyse those statements.

"...more than 60% of that population is below 30..." Those of you ranting up and down on the social media showing your degree certificates, how many of you are below 30 years of age? What connection does that speech have with you?

"...a lot of them have not been to school and they're claiming that Nigeria is an oil producing country...." Can you fault this too? If yes, why do we have almajiris in the north on the increase? If PMB is wrong, why do the average Niger Delta boy, not resident outside his region prefer to live in the creek, vandalize pipelines to make quick money after all it's their 'oyel money'?

Now let's even agree he called the youth lazy, is it not the obvious truth? What's the age range of those idiots that struck Offa, Kwara State recently killings scores of people? They are less than 30. What're they looking for? Quick money. What's the range of those doing Yahoo plus? Those involved in kidnapping ñkó? The touts killing for politicians? Your guess is as good as mine. Only recently, students of less than 25 years of age were arrested at the front gate of Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) with 3 human heads. What were they looking for? Quick money.

But in all of these attacks on Buhari, what did the 'herdsmedia' want you to believe? “Buhari said that all Nigerian youths are uneducated, very lazy and they don’t like to work.” That's the narrative sold to you. And you sheepishly and gullibly fell for it, because a man you loathe so much is at the helms.

Incontrovertibly, Buhari unscripted is usually a disaster. Nigerians living in diaspora including the UK are usually more dedicated and productive than the indigent youths in those countries. Yet the British prime minister in her own presentation said "Our youths have been particularly inspiring to us". Need I say more?

The hard truth is that PMB has assumed exactly the same rapid decline as GEJ's and in exactly the same manner as the latter. Defending him therefore makes one an inept doing a poor job at it. I was with PMB. In the view of recent occurrences, fake anti-corruption and security challenges with the citizenry, I have seriously reconsidered my allegiances. My allegiances lies with Nigeria and Nigerians, not some few privileged lazy politicians. The sooner you realize this, the better.
Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by bigfish3k: 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2018
Adebowale89:

what I don't regret is GEJ exit, for the fact he gave you people freehand to be shipping fake products inside the country doesn't mean I should dance to his tune. a lots of atrocities that happened during your god administration is enough to send him to life imprisonment if Nigeria happen to be a sane country, buhari started loosing his respect by not jailing that he-goat

if u don't regret then u are biased, tribalistic and also digressing. u keep beating about the bush. u mentioned security, I tackled u,u are now mentioning drugs. so u mean that it was during the six yrs of GEJ out of nigerias 58yrs of existence that ur people and those in the north have ruled that Nigeria started having fake drugs problem. so has the fake products from china stopped now?
so u are given a choice between bad and worse. u chose worse

I said one is incompetent and the other is super incompetent. u chose super incompetent, that shows the kind of hatred in ur heart for igbos. even though we treated u better, u still prefer ur brother that will feed u with stone and call it rice. are the economic life of Nigerians better now? don't come and tell me it was GEJ 6yrs that destroyed Nigeria as u haters chose to lie. what about the other 52yrs, who ruled then. all of u haters are talking as if GEJ met Nigeria as London and left it as togo. and hope u also know that under this ur lord and god, Nigeria is drifting to becoming a Somalia. hope u know, haters without any good reason just be beating about the bush

btw, please mention the atrocities commited that this ur god administration has not surpassed, if GEJ stole $2.1b as u all claim without allowing dasuki to come out and say it himself, u chose to violate his human rights, and u feel its ok because its not u. allow him come and speak for himself lets know whether its a propaganda or truth. mtchew, just media trial everywhere and u that claim to be educated carry the fake news for head. eg hope u also know about the $26b NNPC scandal. hope u know which is a bigger corruption
Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by Adebowale89(m): 4:50pm On Apr 21, 2018
bigfish3k:

if u don't regret then u are biased, tribalistic and also digressing. u keep beating about the bush. u mentioned security, I tackled u,u are now mentioning drugs. so u mean that it was during the six yrs of GEJ out of nigerias 58yrs of existence that ur people and those in the north have ruled that Nigeria started having fake drugs problem. so has the fake products from china stopped now?
so u are given a choice between bad and worse. u chose worse

I said one is incompetent and the other is super incompetent. u chose super incompetent, that shows the kind of hatred in ur heart for igbos. even though we treated u better, u still prefer ur brother that will feed u with stone and call it rice. are the economic life of Nigerians better now? don't come and tell me it was GEJ 6yrs that destroyed Nigeria as u haters chose to lie. what about the other 52yrs, who ruled then. all of u haters are talking as if GEJ met Nigeria as London and left it as togo. and hope u also know that under this ur lord and god, Nigeria is drifting to becoming a Somalia. hope u know, haters without any good reason just be beating about the bush

btw, please mention the atrocities commited that this ur god administration has not surpassed, if GEJ stole $2.1b as u all claim without allowing dasuki to come out and say it himself, u chose to violate his human rights, and u feel its ok because its not u. allow him come and speak for himself lets know whether its a propaganda or truth. mtchew, just media trial everywhere and u that claim to be educated carry the fake news for head. eg hope u also know about the $26b NNPC scandal. hope u know which is a bigger corruption

there is no how you dress it, a failure is a failure. both buhari and GEJ are in the same class of it

1 Like

Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by bakila: 6:47pm On Apr 21, 2018
Eluwilussit:
Broda Bakila, I never hear from you o. What do you have to say about all of this? Abi you too "lazy"? Well, I warned the lazy youths who refused to read and learn from history...they were busy shouting sai baba. If they are not lazy, how could a failure like bubu become the president of Nigeria in this day and age? Even our own very Wole marketed this asshole. Shame. I dey laugh. Nigeria is doomed to another 4 yrs of cluelessness and idiocy.
Bros you follow for that thing illiterates they do? I thought you have two masters' degrees. Please copy and paste the story here, underline the LAZY in bold and you have worked for $1000 by pointing out four letters.
Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by Annie939(f): 7:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
good question. buhari is a walking corps
Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by Ravenglass: 8:01pm On Apr 21, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

It's never too late to see the light.
We placed him there, we kick him out.

Its never too late...

Thanks.
Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by Foodbender(m): 8:53pm On Apr 21, 2018
ifyboy60:

if you have a system, there are chrome extensions that can help u find out. just google it
How do i really google it.. . What do i type?
Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by Eluwilussit(m): 9:01pm On Apr 21, 2018
bakila:

Bros you follow for that thing illiterates they do? I thought you have two masters' degrees. Please copy and paste the story here, underline the LAZY in bold and you have worked for $1000 by pointing out four letters.

Hahaha. Good to hear from you. Bro, if you are still pretending that all is well, you need to go for exorcism. There is no need going into semantics here. The funny thing is that I quite agree with bubu. At my age, Ironsi, Gowon, Ojukwu, Obasanjo, Buhari, IBB, and many others had already played their roles and left the stage. Yet people of our generation, still run to these men for advice and help.

Bro, you are mistaken....I do not need your $1000. Give it to the poor, and be blessed. It is so good to hear from you, even under such unsavory circumstances. Hope you are enjoying your weekend. Take care.
Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by bionixs: 1:05am On Apr 22, 2018
Adebowale89:

you're competent fo ol for thinking GEJ govt mean well for Nigerians. GEJ mean well for Nigerians and he couldn't outsmart other leaders to improve what majority of us are crying of

southwest voted for him in 2011 thinking he would transformed Nigeria as an educated president but reverse was the case, we voted him out, voted buhari thinking he would try but a total failure and he will be booted out by God grace but doesn't change the fact that GEJ was synonymous to failure even okonjo said he cautioned FG during their administration, so stop saying thrash

GEJ is a failure like buhari
off point as you are wired to always be. na hate keep your face as e be now. nobody would denied that he isn't feeling what it is like,having afonja and aboki in power
Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by bigfish3k: 10:14am On Apr 22, 2018
Adebowale89:

there is no how you dress it, a failure is a failure. both buhari and GEJ are in the same class of it

what I know is that Nigerians are better off with GEJ in terms of standard of living and being able to feed. GEJ is educated and not a bigot and nepotist and religious extremist.

u cant compare

also remember how the north used book haram to make sure he doesn't perform
GEJ had good intentions but lacks decisiveness and couldn't really differentiate his enemies from friends. he was just too eager to please everybody but this ur god has decisiveness but lacks good intention for all Nigerians but only for his tribe

the west and north Nigeria used their majority in population to impose bad on Nigerians and to sabotage GEJ efforts, they were using their majority in population to dwarf the good intentions of the minority igbos for the country, their reason is that they don't want a minority to outperform them of their 52yrs in leadership. boko haram was doing theirs in the north while jagaban was doing his in the west
Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by ifyboy60(m): 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2018
Foodbender:
How do i really google it.. . What do i type?
somtin like - chrome extension to find type of text
Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by bakila: 10:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
Eluwilussit:

Hahaha. Good to hear from you. Bro, if you are still pretending that all is well, you need to go for exorcism. There is no need going into semantics here. The funny thing is that I quite agree with bubu. At my age, Ironsi, Gowon, Ojukwu, Obasanjo, Buhari, IBB, and many others had already played their roles and left the stage. Yet people of our generation, still run to these men for advice and help.

Bro, you are mistaken....I do not need your $1000. Give it to the poor, and be blessed. It is so good to hear from you, even under such unsavory circumstances. Hope you are enjoying your weekend. Take care.
Please don't change the topic with unnecessary grammer, find LAZY or own up to that lazy mischief. I will give out the $1000 as seed capital to the poor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidential Tribunal Bans Public Analysis Of Its Proceedings / Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon / FFK To Benin Republic: Respect Sunday Igboho’s Rights, Treat Him With Decorum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.