Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Things You Should Never Do While Charging Your Smartphone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Things You Should Never Do While Charging Your Smartphone (29968 Views)

How I Was Almost Killed By Lightening While Charging My Phone!! / Man Electrocuted While Charging Phone In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Photos) / Man's Phone Burnt After Answering Call While Charging It (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Things You Should Never Do While Charging Your Smartphone by olujastro: 11:19am On Apr 21, 2018
dammieight:
Kudos OP but your no 1 ain't true.. Cos the more you try to prevent your phone from draining your battery.. The longer it's lifetime ... I mean nothing like overcharging on smartphones.. When your battery is full and your charger is still plugged in, your phone will simply shift power consumption to your charger. Hence your battery relaxes! In fact plug in your phone every slight chance you get .. It's good for battery s health..
This is totally wrong. Do not misinform the public. Even manufacturers will tell you the best way to use a gadget is to charge it, drain the battery, and charge it again.
I have used my current laptop for 4 years now and the battery still lasts for almost 4hrs before it shows low battery. Same applies to most of the phones I have used. While my friends who leave it plugged to the charger regularly can't even get 30 minutes of battery life for their 1 year old laptops.
Re: Things You Should Never Do While Charging Your Smartphone by elvisscientist(m): 1:00pm On Apr 21, 2018
Millions Made With This Fufu Pounding Machine by elvisscientist(m): 11:31am On Mar 12
fufu pounding has been stressing using the manual method and we have designed a machine that can reduce your stress and make you a millionaire in months
have been using this machine for two years and have made money through this awesome fufu machine

about the machine

its easy to operate
its pounds the fufu very smoothly and can be consumed after pounding immidiately
doesnt habour microbes as the machine has a pot that can be cleaned after use
uses fuel as its source of power
less noise and can be used in your kitchen

intrested persons should contact me on
whatsapp...08103107555
email..elvisfrosh@gmail.com

Re: Things You Should Never Do While Charging Your Smartphone by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 21, 2018
maxiuc:
grin

My Gionee m5 plus is running mad

The battery issa beast

Bro I dey use charge kill my phone whenever I see light

Goinee standard durable battery am not scared of low battery

My money worth it first in my history that I bought phone above 50k and is paying well

Better thing na Money kill am

I heard that the phone is out of stock
that phone's battery life is impressive.

Na 2015/2016 phone be that, e suppose dey out of stock by now. Gionee don produce many other phones since then.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Etisalat GAGA: Etisalat Offers Cheap Android Phone / MTN Loses 2m Subscribers In 3 Months / How Do I Reach The Owner Of This Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.