Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Arewa Youths React To Buhari's Lazy Nigerian Youths: "We Are Disappointed" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths React To Buhari's Lazy Nigerian Youths: "We Are Disappointed" (32672 Views)

Many Senators Are Disappointed With Their Salaries – Uzor Kalu / Arewa Youths React To Aisha Claim That Two Powerful People Are Frustrating Buhar / Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

Re: Arewa Youths React To Buhari's Lazy Nigerian Youths: "We Are Disappointed" by Onechancearmy(m): 12:53pm On Apr 21, 2018

lazy nigerian youth..

hard working nigerian youths..

Re: Arewa Youths React To Buhari's Lazy Nigerian Youths: "We Are Disappointed" by tsmat(m): 12:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
Buhari betrayed my trust and love for him.....issa pity

Re: Arewa Youths React To Buhari's Lazy Nigerian Youths: "We Are Disappointed" by bejeria101(m): 12:57pm On Apr 21, 2018
Who una disappointment epp?
Re: Arewa Youths React To Buhari's Lazy Nigerian Youths: "We Are Disappointed" by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 21, 2018

Re: Arewa Youths React To Buhari's Lazy Nigerian Youths: "We Are Disappointed" by lexy2014: 1:00pm On Apr 21, 2018
Blackfire:
Nigeria youths are lazy and criminals.

Dont you have respect for the president words...

All of you keep quiet.

Buhari till 2024
am sure u are also a youth

Re: Arewa Youths React To Buhari's Lazy Nigerian Youths: "We Are Disappointed" by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 21, 2018
An essence of Education is not to make you financially rich rather it is to enrich you with sound information that will propel you at any given time to execute sound decision.
President Buhari is an illiterate, who is in need of common sense via education.

Re: Arewa Youths React To Buhari's Lazy Nigerian Youths: "We Are Disappointed" by Nnamsoasuquo: 1:04pm On Apr 21, 2018
Our mumu
don do t=66883957]lies....they will still vote for him even if he calls them cows.[/quote]

Re: Arewa Youths React To Buhari's Lazy Nigerian Youths: "We Are Disappointed" by achiever12: 1:06pm On Apr 21, 2018
These Yoruba muslims on this platform must brunch of idiots an dead brain fools. Watch them as they start attacking the Arewa people now.

Re: Arewa Youths React To Buhari's Lazy Nigerian Youths: "We Are Disappointed" by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2018

Re: Arewa Youths React To Buhari's Lazy Nigerian Youths: "We Are Disappointed" by Skepticus: 1:11pm On Apr 21, 2018
nero2face:
Rants, Just wait and see millions of Zombies and Afonjas voting massively for buhari come 2019, Nigerians are so divided, Just wait and see, most of us will be surprised with the outcome of 2019 election...as for me, buhari can continue till death do them part, I hate to be part of this country called Nigeria

We've complained worse than this and still end up voting in, oppressors with our actions and inactions.

Buhari winning in 2019 won't surprise me.

I'm done with this country already

Re: Arewa Youths React To Buhari's Lazy Nigerian Youths: "We Are Disappointed" by SouthernEmpres: 1:13pm On Apr 21, 2018
How old is this so called youth leader?
9Ebisco:
Northern youths under the auspices of Arewa Youths Consultative Forum on Friday went hard on President Muhammadu Buhari over his recent remarks in London that a lot of young persons in the country prefer to sit without working, stressing that the criticism is an insult on all Nigerian youths.

The Arewa youths, who spoke through their national president, Yerima Shettima, in an exclusive chat with MC EBISCO said they have heard Buhari’s remarks at the Commonwealth Business Forum in London and are biding their time till 2019 to let the President know whether they are actually jobless and lazy.

Recall that presidential spokesman, Femi Adesina had accused mischievous persons of twisting the comment by his principal, who he quoted as saying, “a lot of them (young Nigerians) have not been to school and they are claiming that Nigeria has been an oil producing country, therefore they should sit and do nothing and get housing, healthcare and education free”.

But reacting, Yerima stated that Adesina’s attempt at clarification does not make any difference, adding that since Buhari’s comment became public knowledge, he has been getting calls from youths across the north, expressing anger over the comment from the Nigerian leader.

He said it was bad enough that the president spoke in an international event where other nationalities were present, stressing that it was regrettable that the President would speak so of younger Nigerians who put their lives on the line to install the Buhari government.

“From the moment that statement was out, there have been a lot of complaints and grumbles from various people from my place, and they kept calling. The complaints were too much that I was compelled to issue a statement.

“Ordinarily, I wouldn’t have said anything because I am not surprised to see that kind of statement because the government does not believe in the Nigerian youths from inception.

“If you look at the arrangement, the appointment, and how the government relates with the youths of this country, you will see that they do not have respect for the Nigerian youths despite the contributions of the youths. Don’t forget that the youths put their lives on the line to fight against the previous government but when it comes to sharing the goodies of government, the youths are nowhere to be found.

“We are completely disappointed in Buhari and we will never make this mistake again,” Yerima said.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/04/lazy-nigerian-youths-were-completely.html
Re: Arewa Youths React To Buhari's Lazy Nigerian Youths: "We Are Disappointed" by trillville(m): 1:14pm On Apr 21, 2018
Memphis357:
How Buhari Misunderstood "FREE TRADE" Question And Went On A Tirade Against His People.

The question was simple. It was about Buhari and Nigeria's stance on FREE TRADE (a situation that does not mean things are free but goods can come into the country and go out without taxes and encumbrances, the type PDP and Lagos state govt established in Lekki)...

Okay, lemme start again.

The question was about FREE TRADE zones, knowing Buhari pulled out of the one African countries are starting and which cost us billions of naira from African Development Bank which is even headed by former Agric Minister Akiwumi Adesina...(Dangote ensured Buhari refused to sign it so he is not challeneged in business by FREE TRADE in importation of sugar, rice, flour etc). But that is a matter for another day.

Lemme start again.

The question was about FREE TRADE. Buhari was to give his view on it.

But all Buhari's very limited and atrophied brain cells could make meaning of was the FREE

So he started talking about Nigerian youths wanting FREE things. hahahahaha. Free trade has nothing to do with FREE things.

But who can tell this to Buhari whose knowledge and educaton is at best DODGY?

Do not let me chronicle the dodginess of his intellect. He still has not called his VP's name correctly, does not know West Germany is no more, does not know what INEC stands for and simply ....

In fact, just know that the question Buhari responded to was on FREE TRADE and he ended up telling the world Nigerian youths like free housing and free...

May we not continue to have the worst intellects leading us in this country.
God, please let the cream rise to the top.

I was wondering what the connection between the questions and his ridiculous answer. So Buhari bad ear could only hear FREE.

Re: Arewa Youths React To Buhari's Lazy Nigerian Youths: "We Are Disappointed" by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 21, 2018

Re: Arewa Youths React To Buhari's Lazy Nigerian Youths: "We Are Disappointed" by 2016v2017: 1:18pm On Apr 21, 2018
lawman88:
We are all disappointed. Even his zombies are disappointed. Too bad that the president has been keeping malice against Nigerian youths. He was asked a different question, yet he lashed out at the youths as will are the cause of his dullardness. May God punish any youth that will campaign for this terrorist for 2019 election.
Settled with a big�AMEN

Re: Arewa Youths React To Buhari's Lazy Nigerian Youths: "We Are Disappointed" by ifyain: 1:19pm On Apr 21, 2018
Nigerians are lazy both the leaders and the citizens
Re: Arewa Youths React To Buhari's Lazy Nigerian Youths: "We Are Disappointed" by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:19pm On Apr 21, 2018
EVEN ALMAJIRI YOUTHS HAS JOIN THE WAILING GANG ? NO THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE , TELL THEM THE FORM HAS FINISH, THEY MUST VOTE THE DAURA EDIOT OUT BEFORE THEY MERIT FORM THE

Re: Arewa Youths React To Buhari's Lazy Nigerian Youths: "We Are Disappointed" by famosh: 1:19pm On Apr 21, 2018
GooseBump:
Shebi you voted for change.....

Uncivilized people

You're obviously not over the defeat of your hero, the disastrous ineffectual buffoon! Why don't you tell him to contest again in 2019 & see if Nigerians now have a different opinion of him!

Re: Arewa Youths React To Buhari's Lazy Nigerian Youths: "We Are Disappointed" by Awoleesu(m): 1:19pm On Apr 21, 2018
chivera018:
The annoying thing is dat he made this comment outside Nigeria, showing the world how stupid he is.
That's the point my dear!

Re: Arewa Youths React To Buhari's Lazy Nigerian Youths: "We Are Disappointed" by GooseBump: 1:22pm On Apr 21, 2018
famosh:

You're obviously not over the defeat of your hero, the disastrous ineffectual buffoon! Why don't you tell him to contest again in 2019 & see if Nigerians now have a different opinion of him!
did any afonja contested for presy back then??

Re: Arewa Youths React To Buhari's Lazy Nigerian Youths: "We Are Disappointed" by kmaster007: 1:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
Bleep buhari and does Senate dat behv childish back to back

Re: Arewa Youths React To Buhari's Lazy Nigerian Youths: "We Are Disappointed" by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:24pm On Apr 21, 2018
Cyynthialove:
It shall never be well with Buhari
I am still regretting voting for this man in 2015.
What did we get in return ?... INSULTS.

This is my my hubby struggling to meet up with my school fees and Buhari called him a lazy youth ..

God will punish Buhari and his supporters

Do not regret voting for Buhari. It was a step to make things right. Unfortunately, it was a wrong choice. What we have to do is dust our cards and vote someone we believe will do better until we get it right.

Re: Arewa Youths React To Buhari's Lazy Nigerian Youths: "We Are Disappointed" by SoNature(m): 1:25pm On Apr 21, 2018
lestat:

If this is true the Lord will bless you from even being bold enough to show this

He will not only meet your school fees but you will graduate excellently and get an awesome job and take good care of him and support your hubby

Your home will know only peace , love , blessings and good health

You are a rare gem and a good woman

Bless your heart

Abeg spare Cyynthialov your sermon. In the work of evangelism, the first prayer a Christian gives is FOOD. Please do the needful
Re: Arewa Youths React To Buhari's Lazy Nigerian Youths: "We Are Disappointed" by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
he who the gods want to destroy, they 1st render mad!...
let the clueless, CLANISH, redundant Ancestor keep basking in lunacy...

Re: Arewa Youths React To Buhari's Lazy Nigerian Youths: "We Are Disappointed" by Yaba4sure: 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
Arewa youth hmm!!! Thre will still go ahead and
give him vote come 2019. Disappointed indeed.

Re: Arewa Youths React To Buhari's Lazy Nigerian Youths: "We Are Disappointed" by tsmat(m): 1:31pm On Apr 21, 2018
achiever12:
These Yoruba muslims on this platform must brunch of idiots an dead brain fools. Watch them as they start attacking the Arewa people now.

you are an idiot for making such statement.........they say Buhari is a dullard but you are worse.......you can't even type correct English... mumu pikin.

Re: Arewa Youths React To Buhari's Lazy Nigerian Youths: "We Are Disappointed" by BlackDuke(m): 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2018
Now i see why this man has always avoided all the presidential debates

Re: Arewa Youths React To Buhari's Lazy Nigerian Youths: "We Are Disappointed" by justtoodark: 1:36pm On Apr 21, 2018
its not only an insult on nigerian youths,but on all nigerians.... angry angry

Re: Arewa Youths React To Buhari's Lazy Nigerian Youths: "We Are Disappointed" by justtoodark: 1:37pm On Apr 21, 2018
somebody should tell buhari to sharrap....

Re: Arewa Youths React To Buhari's Lazy Nigerian Youths: "We Are Disappointed" by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:39pm On Apr 21, 2018
Cyynthialove:
It shall never be well with Buhari
I am still regretting voting for this man in 2015.
What did we get in return ?... INSULTS.

This is my my hubby struggling to meet up with my school fees and Buhari called him a lazy youth ..

God will punish Buhari and his supporters

Re: Arewa Youths React To Buhari's Lazy Nigerian Youths: "We Are Disappointed" by edupedia: 1:40pm On Apr 21, 2018
adudu208:
The most painful part of this whole careless speech by Mr President is that he comes from a generation that have failed the youth. These same people enjoyed free education, cheap and affordable health care, working industries, numerous job opportunities, security of life and properties and were on scholarship to study both locally and internationally.

Mr President and his fellow geriatric brigades are solely responsible for the rot in the educational, health and economic sector of this country. They have stolen our nation's wealth and sold off our greatest assets for personal gain.

It is unfortunate that a man who has ruled the nation twice has no shame spewing such thrash.

The only lazy man who is waiting for oil revenue to squander is the man who has presided over a nation ones and his currently at the helm of affairs, yet he finds it comfortable sending his kids abroad to study and he is also quick to check himself into a foreign hospital for medical attention.

Stop analysing nonsense... See what is going on in social media where proper analysis has been going on

‬: "We must get real. We have challenges with our youth. As a parent and observer I know that the attributes handed over to my generation of ambition, hard work and "go for it based on capability" are lacking in a lot of youth. Most who are educated believe jobs, cars and accomodation etc should be a sina qua none. Where is the pleasure of achievement? Don't let's because we dislike Buhari overlook the drug menace amongst our youth. The risk of this generation not being better than predecessor generation which is the trajectory of contemporary history is quite high.
We cannot and must not allow our political differences to look at the messenger and not the message. Lest we forget amongst these youth are the ones who did tertiary education in tranches and not straight at once (albeit through no fault of theirs), would this not have an impact?
Now I know the quaint Yoruba proverb that "truth is bitter" to be true.
Ultimately listening to the video clip question and answer the question did Buhari lie can be answered faithfully; no, he did not. But, those who have agenda within agenda (and they have rights to this) spun the whole thing to suit them. And made Buhari appear out of touch and senile.
If we have a million successful youth and 10m that are not, that's risk that must be mitigated one way or another. The sooner the better. And the first step is to admit.
Point by point analysis of what the President said: using simple True or False mathematical mapping

1. Nigeria has a population of over 180million .......True

2a. Over 60% of which is under 30.......True

2b. 60% of 180 million is 108million.........True

2c. therefore, a lot of Nigerians are under 30...........True

3. A lot of this under 30 have not been to school..............True *as late as 2017, UNESCO put the figure of Nigerian youths out of school as 63million, 63 out of 108 is a lot.

So we can affirm that point 3 is true.

*So, up till here, if you are above 30, the President was not referring to you.........True

*If you are under 30 but you have been to school, the president has not referred to you.............True

4. He continues, ''A lot of the people in 3 above sit down and do nothing, expecting free housing, .......

Here we can contextualise that he meant the drug traffickers and drug addicts, area boys, armed robbers, yahooyahoo boys, kidnappers, pipeline vandals and bonkereres, mace thieves and political thugs, killer herdsmen, boko haram arsonists, almajiris, etc.............True

For goodness sake, if you are none of the categories in 4 above, do you have any reason to fray up.........True or False?

It is better you tell us where you belong so that we can appease to your children."

Re: Arewa Youths React To Buhari's Lazy Nigerian Youths: "We Are Disappointed" by justtoodark: 1:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
9Ebisco:
Northern youths under the auspices of Arewa Youths Consultative Forum on Friday went hard on President Muhammadu Buhari over his recent remarks in London that a lot of young persons in the country prefer to sit without working, stressing that the criticism is an insult on all Nigerian youths.

The Arewa youths, who spoke through their national president, Yerima Shettima, in an exclusive chat with MC EBISCO said they have heard Buhari’s remarks at the Commonwealth Business Forum in London and are biding their time till 2019 to let the President know whether they are actually jobless and lazy.

Recall that presidential spokesman, Femi Adesina had accused mischievous persons of twisting the comment by his principal, who he quoted as saying, “a lot of them (young Nigerians) have not been to school and they are claiming that Nigeria has been an oil producing country, therefore they should sit and do nothing and get housing, healthcare and education free”.

But reacting, Yerima stated that Adesina’s attempt at clarification does not make any difference, adding that since Buhari’s comment became public knowledge, he has been getting calls from youths across the north, expressing anger over the comment from the Nigerian leader.

He said it was bad enough that the president spoke in an international event where other nationalities were present, stressing that it was regrettable that the President would speak so of younger Nigerians who put their lives on the line to install the Buhari government.

“From the moment that statement was out, there have been a lot of complaints and grumbles from various people from my place, and they kept calling. The complaints were too much that I was compelled to issue a statement.

“Ordinarily, I wouldn’t have said anything because I am not surprised to see that kind of statement because the government does not believe in the Nigerian youths from inception.

“If you look at the arrangement, the appointment, and how the government relates with the youths of this country, you will see that they do not have respect for the Nigerian youths despite the contributions of the youths. Don’t forget that the youths put their lives on the line to fight against the previous government but when it comes to sharing the goodies of government, the youths are nowhere to be found.

“We are completely disappointed in Buhari and we will never make this mistake again,” Yerima said.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/04/lazy-nigerian-youths-were-completely.html

i agree with northerners on that...am disappointed too...

i never went to university...but i know many youths that went to universty and are driving taxi cabs in lagos today....

some are engeneers,chemists,doctors and proffesions i dont even understand....

chaiii....
Re: Arewa Youths React To Buhari's Lazy Nigerian Youths: "We Are Disappointed" by justtoodark: 1:47pm On Apr 21, 2018
chaiiii...somebody should tell buhari to shvt up...

why do we deserve such insults over and over again....??

Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) / Gumsu Abacha Exposes Husband-Snatcher Trying To Snatch' Her Billionaire Husband / Ilorin-jebba Road Under Serious Construction (pictures)