Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:36 AM

Jagz Of All Tradez: My Critique: - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Jagz Of All Tradez: My Critique: (2109 Views)

Brothers @ WAR: M.I Vs Jesse Jagz Abaga / I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz / Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jagz Of All Tradez: My Critique: by Chuks84(m): 10:49am On May 16, 2010
So Jesse's album's finally out. I've listened to all the tracks, here are my thoughts,

Track 1: Take over ft Prince
Nice track, good intro, Ice prince's verse was good,
My favorite line: M.I was the lightning, I am the thunder and Ice prince is the rain

Track 2: Pump it up
was his first single, good production,

Track 3: Intoxicated ft. whizkid and soul E
One of my favorite tracks, soul E and whizkid gave life to it, tight beat as usual and i really loved whizkid's part : baby na non stop, the love wey i get for you non- stop, i go carry you go see my mama mama, not convinced wit jesse as a singer, but he really did good with this joint.

Track 4: Jargo ft. Jago
Another fave of mine, didn't understand the language he used for the chorus but loved it, his rap was off the hook.
my fve line: his highness flyness is evident, my flow's sicker than my president, i insist m d one needin that dialysis, lol

Track 5: Number 1
skipped it once i heard the reggae tune,

Track 6: Greatest
A track i loved even before the album came out,  the production was very good, the way he blended the lady's voice, his flow was tight too

Track 7: Jesse Swag
just there sha, honestly i have a serious aversion to the word swagga. and he takes the self adulation too far sometimes.

Track 8: Sugarcane Baby
dem yoruba guys go love dis one; smooth fuji tune, a perfect example of jesse's diversity. Good one

Track 9: Dis Jagged life
mmm, didn't feel his flows on this one, he's a good rapper, but it think he gets ahead of himself sometimes.

Track 10: Chocolate
Do you want the chocolate?
Nice one, loved the beat, his flows, the guy try sha,

Track 11:My Brother ft. Ene
I dont know o, always skippin it, i no just like am.

Track 12: L-O-V-E U ft. Brym O
L-O-V-E IT! felt brym o wella, he's one to look out for, nice love song. I've always said jesse does not impress as a singer, but with Brym o on this one, he did right.

Track 13: Wetin dey
we all know this one, I've always felt jesse could have done more with this track, love the second verse though.

Track 14: Inhale out ft Skales
liked his flow, skales try small, just average sha.

Track 15: Average, same hook we've been hearing from our 9ja artistes, wine for me, shake that behind for me. that being said, jesse didn't disappoint with the beat.

Track 16: kitty Cat
emmmmmmmm, kitty cat kitty cat, where are you going to? WTF? e be like say d guy smoke weed before im enter studio. He crafted a nice beat then went on to destroy it with those lyrics. Jesse stop SINGING!!!!

Track 17: Bend down low
Liked it. but i don't understand what he thought he was doing in the second verse,was probably feeling like twista, he was rapping rubbish, was really disappointed.

Track 18: Nobody Test Me (choc boi anthem) ft. M.I & Ice Prince
Couldn't have asked for a better ending!!!! they all brought it, the beat was off the hook, M.I and Ice did what they do best, the only kelly i know is kelly rowland lol.

This is Just my opinion, feel free to drop yours! all in all, Jesse Jagz did good with this one, He can only get better. I'll give 3 stars out of 5.
Re: Jagz Of All Tradez: My Critique: by labiyemmy(m): 1:11pm On May 16, 2010
Do you know the meaning of critique? All you have done is praise him, nothing you have done is critique!
Re: Jagz Of All Tradez: My Critique: by Mobinga: 1:57pm On May 16, 2010
Bad Topic.
Nice analysis.
I'll give Jag of all Tradez:
2 MICS
Re: Jagz Of All Tradez: My Critique: by Genuflect(m): 2:00pm On May 16, 2010
@labiyemmy:

Do you know the meaning of critique? All you have done is praise him, nothing you have done is critique!
Please, kindly tell us your own meaning of 'critique'.
Re: Jagz Of All Tradez: My Critique: by olu4life(m): 2:30pm On May 16, 2010
@poster,U b olodo. U dont kno d meanin of critique. Beta go chk up dico. It simply means critical analysis.
Re: Jagz Of All Tradez: My Critique: by Chuks84(m): 3:16pm On May 16, 2010
pls do tell, what is the meaning of critique. go check ur dictionary. seems you are mixing it up with the word critic. and for the fella that said bad topic, what do you suggest?
Re: Jagz Of All Tradez: My Critique: by Chuks84(m): 3:22pm On May 16, 2010
and for the mumu that says critical analysis, you are probably dumber than you think. must the analysis be negative? like i said, this is just my own analysis, my personal opinion of the album. you are free to put down yours.
Re: Jagz Of All Tradez: My Critique: by olu4life(m): 6:26pm On May 16, 2010
I can c dat u ar an slowpoke. Tel me d meanin of critic/criticism. Gt 2 words 4 u, u suck
Re: Jagz Of All Tradez: My Critique: by Chuks84(m): 7:02pm On May 16, 2010
Re: Jagz Of All Tradez: My Critique: by Chuks84(m): 7:07pm On May 16, 2010
Re: Jagz Of All Tradez: My Critique: by Chuks84(m): 7:10pm On May 16, 2010
I can c dat u ar an slowpoke. Tel me d meanin of critic/criticism. Gt 2 words 4 u, u suck

Its a pity seeing how you choose to bask in your ignorance. you are just making a shameful display of your stupidity. i'm not going to define the word critic or criticism since i never used them in the first place.the word i used is Critique and judging by most of the ignorant posts i've seen, it seems few of you know the meaning. the word critique means: review of somebody's work: a written or broadcast assessment of something, usually a creative work, with comments on its good and bad qualities. that's from encarta. so please think before u make silly comments. numbskull!
Re: Jagz Of All Tradez: My Critique: by tosinaded(m): 1:03am On May 17, 2010
See this chucks wey they monitor me 4 notjustok and nairaland like say em na gay!
Talk say i too dey yab.

No be yab u dey so 4 here?
Re: Jagz Of All Tradez: My Critique: by medjai(m): 6:33am On May 17, 2010
Lemme clear the air here:
A critique is a critical analysis or review written by a critic or reviewer.
A critic is a person skilled in the professional assessment of literature and other works of art, music inclusive.
Criticism is a factual information about a work of art and aims at correcting misìnformation about them. Criticism involves analyzing, interpreting, evaluating and communicating ones responses to a work of art. The problem is that we tend to always look at the negative meaning of criticism.
Re: Jagz Of All Tradez: My Critique: by PoDeep(m): 1:10pm On May 17, 2010
na wa o. see as una turn one small thread into english language 101 class.
Re: Jagz Of All Tradez: My Critique: by Chuks84(m): 2:38pm On May 17, 2010
tosinaded@:

See this chucks wey they monitor me 4 notjustok and nairaland like say em na gay!
Talk say i too dey yab.

No be yab u dey so 4 here?

lol, i no de yab o, na d guy first yab me, i jst de respond. and who de monitor u eh?
Re: Jagz Of All Tradez: My Critique: by rapjunkie(m): 2:53pm On May 17, 2010
medjai:

Lemme clear the air here:
A critique is a critical analysis or review written by a critic or reviewer.
A critic is a person skilled in the professional assessment of literature and other works of art, music inclusive.
Criticism is a factual information about a work of art and aims at correcting misìnformation about them. Criticism involves analyzing, interpreting, evaluating and communicating ones responses to a work of art. The problem is that we tend to always look at the negative meaning of criticism.

Po Deep:

na wa o. see as una turn one small thread into english language 101 class.

grin grin
Re: Jagz Of All Tradez: My Critique: by shotster50(m): 2:05am On May 18, 2010
LWKMD Critic AND Critique,  some of y'all need to go get their refund from school. WTF is up with all these chidings when you are the ignorant ones.
@ Poster abeg no mind them, fire on.
Re: Jagz Of All Tradez: My Critique: by Chuks84(m): 8:57pm On May 18, 2010
shotster50:

LWKMD Critic AND Critique,  some of y'all need to go get their refund from school. WTF is up with  all these chidings when you are the ignorant ones.
@ Poster abeg no mind them,  fire on.

thanks o! I was shocked, ordinary music thread, all of them come de blow grammer we dem no know, sote person de cal me slowpoke. Imagine! its just like a dunce calling someone a lackwit.
Re: Jagz Of All Tradez: My Critique: by 9ja4eva: 10:29pm On May 18, 2010
@Author

Abeg can you help upload

Pump it Up

Jargo

I take God beg you.
Re: Jagz Of All Tradez: My Critique: by folasanwo: 5:22pm On May 31, 2010
Can you all focus on the aim of the thread, JESSE JAGZ
Re: Jagz Of All Tradez: My Critique: by Chuks84(m): 12:05pm On Jun 15, 2010
9ja4eva:

@Author

Abeg can you help upload

Pump it Up

Jargo

I take God beg you.

sorry it took so long for me to reply. post your mail addy so i can send it to you.
Re: Jagz Of All Tradez: My Critique: by folasanwo: 6:53pm On Jun 15, 2010
you no fit comot 150 go buy the full album?

(1) (Reply)

Mallam Spicey Trery G Free Cure DISS (1500naira) Video / Which Is Your Best R N B/blues Song Ever? / Download Video:- DJ Xclusive – Issa Goal (freestyle)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.