Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN (51484 Views)

“Meet Muhammadu Buhari” Trends As Nigerians Drag President Buhari On Twitter / 2019: Yoruba Youths Slam Fashola Over Comment On Buhari / Charly Boy: "Yusuf Buhari Is A Lazy Nigerian Youth" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by iksman2002(m): 8:31am On Apr 21, 2018
They will just be slaming nonsense on social media wake up and do something they won't..............
At least they should have done some protest na.....
as for me am a computer scientist working at apples company...
I ain't been a #lazynigerianyouth angry

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by Jones4190(m): 8:32am On Apr 21, 2018
President Buhari is just too blunt....

Now let's look at these established findings;

1) Do you know that over 65 million youths are illiterates in Nigeria – UNESCO, 2017

2) Nigeria also leads in the world's uneducated children - Newsweek, 2017

Nigeria has 'largest number of children out-of-school' in the world - BBC, 2017

Fact check;
You can hate Buhari, but the truth is that he stated the obvious and again, what is already known around the world. You should understand by now that PMB is not like any typical politician and because of that, he says things the way they are. He is just honest to a fault. It may not be diplomatically okay considering the environment of such communication

2 Likes

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by sanyajava: 8:34am On Apr 21, 2018
This man called Buhari is a big fool and should be sent packing. If the Senate was functional by now they should have voted him out. Buhari is a walking corpse.

2 Likes

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by kernel507: 8:35am On Apr 21, 2018
buhariguy:
the only problem is the audience, not the message,

I was only expecting the presidency to explain the circumstance that led to the statement, if he was asked the question

Everything is wrong with the message, first you don't condemn your own in the public. Two Buhari hasn't created jobs, but depleted what he met. Nigerians are excelling outside Nigeria, but are retarded in Nigeria.

No Jobs
No Power
No Roads
Low minimum wage
Insecurity

4 Likes

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 21, 2018
the redundant Ancestor should look at the mirror!

there he'll see the true definition of laziness!

#PATHETIC FILTH!

2 Likes

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 21, 2018
buhariguy:
buhari said a lot of our youth are lazy,always looking for freebies.

Buhari said it,
idiotic pigs of Biafra claimed it.

No mind those flat headed dwarfs.

2019 will shock them and they start there Biafra campaign again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by zzbrodah: 8:38am On Apr 21, 2018
It's a shameful thing for a whole president to be talking out of sense.

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by sukar886: 8:38am On Apr 21, 2018
After school i couldn't find a job, so I used the last money I save and start up a business,am into electricals now and am doing well....am not a lazy youth,Yusuf is the one lazy,for using power bike to cruise the whole of a abuja...

2 Likes

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by legba1(m): 8:40am On Apr 21, 2018
I lost ma b white collar job due to your sharking on your responsibilities...iam now a farmer without government agricultural aid or loan....i am not lazy....#GOGETYOURPVC.

4 Likes

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by Praktikals(m): 8:40am On Apr 21, 2018
emeijeh:
Sometimes I begin to wonder if the group of people calling this man Jubril might be right.

What a clueless !diot
Call him any name that gives you an erection, he ll be your president till 2023. Are IPOBians not lazy. You must be intellectually lazy, not to know the difference between 'a lot of' and all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by Konze70: 8:40am On Apr 21, 2018
Buhari is a piece of shit

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by Crossguy: 8:40am On Apr 21, 2018
White007:
This is Yusuf.
He doesn't like to work.
He stays in a free house, eats free meals and rides a power bike all day long.
When sick, he flies a chartered or presidential plane to some of the finest hospitals to treat himself all for free. 
Yusuf is a #LazyNigerianYouths
Don't be like Yusuf
Nice one bro, am not lazy because i work very hard for my money 6am-6pm everyday.

4 Likes

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by slimdamatrix1(m): 8:41am On Apr 21, 2018
Nigerians get ready to vote.
That is the only response Buhari deserves.

Vote him out!

3 Likes

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by rickyrex(m): 8:42am On Apr 21, 2018
i am a nigerian, I belong to everybody, I belong to nobody. I work for my money. To tell you how I want to stay out of hunger.. I play bet9ja to support my pocket. #nigerianyoutharelazy

3 Likes

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 21, 2018
White007:
This is Yusuf.
He doesn't like to work.
When sick, he flies a chartered or presidential plane to some of the finest hospitals to treat himself all for free. 
Don't be like Yusuf

2 Likes

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 21, 2018
White007:
This is Yusuf.
He doesn't like to work.
Don't be like Yusuf
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by osabi1(m): 8:45am On Apr 21, 2018
I think bubu was referring to n/delta militants that he's paying amnesty money, but think that's not the best place to make such statement. Let him resign

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 21, 2018
all i can say is buhari is a dullard. and his children are lazy!

3 Likes

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by na2016: 8:47am On Apr 21, 2018
Before you start defending shit, let me tell you when you use "most", it means about 80%.

freeze001:
Deomello, proudlyngwa

Oya!come n attack CNN by telling them he referred only to a lot of youths and not all.

2 Likes

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by omogin(f): 8:48am On Apr 21, 2018
femolacqua:
I really don't know if the president doesn't think words through before saying it, it a shame and a slap on his face. Let's see how that second term is gonna pan out.
He thought it through. That's what his wicked mind told him

2 Likes

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by tesppidd: 8:49am On Apr 21, 2018
wristbangle:
There is no point reacting further via verbal rants. I have not voted before but I would make sure I use my precious pvc to vote out this useless man.

Though some Nigerian youths are intellectually lazy but all the youths are physically hard-working.
lol

you actually think your vote can vote him out?

Buhari till 2023.
APC till 2055.
Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 21, 2018
chriskosherbal:
This thing has really gone viral & global .
let me tell you a fact. The basic reason why the whites see us as a differently wired human is because we cannot decipher simple indirect statement. I don't have to call somebody a thief in clear terms before he should know I'm referring to him. Buhari poured pepper in our eyes but many gullible Nigerians still believed he didn't mean we're lazy in his statement. Do we really need international communities and media to continue interpreting things to us? If CNN were a Nigerian media house, they'd have been citing bias and politics by now. If you like, cast your vote for him again in 2019. You ain't seen nothing yet.

3 Likes

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by omogin(f): 8:51am On Apr 21, 2018
buhariguy:
tell your father to be President, so that you can be lazy like Yusuf
Your statement is so stupid

3 Likes

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by Judgesledge(m): 8:51am On Apr 21, 2018
buhariguy:
buhari said a lot of our youth are lazy,always looking for freebies.

Buhari said it,
idiotic pigs of Biafra claimed it.
only intellectually lazy buffoons resort to insults where logic is needed

3 Likes

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 21, 2018
They are lazy, so lazy they don't even have voters card .

3 Likes

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 21, 2018
Lolzzz cheesy
Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 21, 2018
White007:
CNN Mocks Buhari Calling Nigerian Youths Lazy and Illiterates.-

Source: https://edition-m.cnn.com/2018/04/20/africa/nigeria-young-people-buhari-backlash/index.html
Baba buhari should have said, see that boy called Yusuf, Omo jatijati yen. He's a lazy boy. He goes biking everyday and finally injured himself. I urge Nigerian youths not to emulate him.

3 Likes

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by Rhaspody(m): 8:54am On Apr 21, 2018
my anger is that those Muslim idiot youths in the North will still vote for him after calling them lazy

2 Likes

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by abidemiokin: 8:56am On Apr 21, 2018
IF NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE LAZY WHO CAUSED IT? Our President must understand that unclothing his own people openly and before foreigners in a foreign land is an unforgivable sins and this is not the first time of doing that. It is as if a curse follows our President whenever he travelled to the Western countries. What the President failed to realise is the simple fact that in an artisans/craftsmen economy like that of Nigeria and other African Nations, the uneducated youths survived the hardships their nations has brought upon them which is why those artisans/craftsmen (who are mostly youths) are the one sustaining Nigeria's and other African economy the very wrong way. It could have been sweet in the mouth of our dear President if his administration had taken the necessary bold steps of creating more lucrative jobs for the youths to do (though they can never do that, not even by the next three incoming President who must unavoidably be a Mediocre and political fool), particularly the very few educated ones. His government has failed miserably to understand the common and critical problems facing the country and have as such failed to find lasting solutions to them. If our President failed to realize the principle of running a great nation to the point of showing his stupidity to those that underdeveloped his continent, how soon do you think Nigeria can break even from this backwardness the previous and present leaders had drove us to? Do you still think this man deserve second chance with the stupidity he kept displaying overseas? Are you also an advocate of voting any of the previous rulers (deadly looters and bastardizers of our economy) as our new President? Have you ever considered placing more priority on who become our representatives in the house of assembly rather than who become President? Can't you see that the house need serious restructuring, slim fitting, serious changing in who represent us? How many of them have the masses interest in their heart? How many laws have they enacted that favoured the masses? Do you see them as pro masses or dog of the principal officials of the house and the Presidency at large? Youths, if you're sleeping before I think waking up now is very much inevitably important. We have to have clear ideas on the need to build a great nation and we need to understand as well that the crop of leaders ruling us can never relinquish power easily. Amongst the youths are those with technocratic brain who had for long prepared themselves through versed knowledge about the country's problem and had developed a concise and futuristic blueprints on how to solve them. I believe in you Nigerian youths without giving any credence to your ethnic groups or religion affiliation. If you are out there, come out and we'll support you wholeheartedly and with utmost loyalty provided you're very sincere and trustworthy. Where my vote goes in 2019 is to that great youths with great minds of bringing true transformation we've missed for decades. Join me in this movement if you know it sounds convincing and feasible to you. The strength of any nation lies in the strength and consciousness of her youths. We are the future of this country and her success lies in our hands. Wake up youths. Its your time to shine and take charge. God has bless Nigeria immeasurably. We need to use the blessing wisely by ourselves. #lettheyouthswakeup #Isupportyouthscoalitionmovement Written by SALAAM Taiwo Afeez He can be reached on 07035480650 or e-mail salamitaiwoafee zf@yahoo.com

4 Likes

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by brainhgeek(m): 8:57am On Apr 21, 2018
The juju that is catching this man to misbehave and misyarn is a strong one. Edii ati asasi at work.
I am thinking its the same brand used on Yeye (sorry) Yahyah Bello

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by Bsingle(m): 8:57am On Apr 21, 2018
Daura 2019.

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN by Gerrard59(m): 8:57am On Apr 21, 2018
Well, come 2019, I'll vote Buhari to continue for second term. Next time, when cretins are warned about the unchangeable nature of a tyrant, they will listen.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Shares Photo Of His First Sitting At The Lagos House Of Assembly / Dino Melaye And His Turbaning Outfit At Senate's Plenary Session (Photos) / PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.